Are There Any Places In The Oceana Area For Rent?

Posted in the Oceana Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
NMC

Orgas, WV

#1 Dec 23, 2008
I'm looking for a place in or near Oceana...If anyone knows of any...Please let me know..Thank you.
I think I know

Ravenswood, WV

#2 Jan 9, 2009
Call Cook's License Service in Oceana and she will be able to give you the name and number of someone that has something available in Oceana.
last resort

Brenton, WV

#3 Jan 10, 2009
I would only recomand you call them as a last resort. just ask around and you will find out why, this is all I am going to say about it.
I think I know

United States

#4 Jan 11, 2009
Why would you say that?
I think I know

United States

#5 Jan 11, 2009
....and who whould I have to ask?
Hope it works out for you

United States

#6 Jan 11, 2009
Hey NMC...call Cook's, if it is the guus that I rented from, they are good people. Good Luck!!!!
i do with no prob

Brenton, WV

#7 Jan 12, 2009
i know exactly who u r talking about i rent from them ...they r great people, if u r nice to her and respect her then she will treat u right. But keep in mind she takes no CRAP from anyone
Hannah

United States

#8 Jan 18, 2009
Nice house for rent in Turkey Dip. In the bottom. Grey house. 2nd alley. I heard the rent is High. Dont know who to call. Maybe go over there and ask someone.
toooo high

AOL

#9 Jan 22, 2009
You need 1,200. up front to rent that house. I checked on it about 2 mos. ago. You could try the apts. at roach corner apts. as you turn up toney fork. She may have cleaned them up.
whatever

Brenton, WV

#10 Jan 22, 2009
toooo high wrote:
You need 1,200. up front to rent that house. I checked on it about 2 mos. ago. You could try the apts. at roach corner apts. as you turn up toney fork. She may have cleaned them up.
cleaned up a very little the water stays froze up the bedrooms are very small and the rent is way to high for them. I have a friend that lives in the ones at cooks license they are horrible there cold the floors make horrible sounds like your going to fall thur them all I can say is good luck to you on finding a decent place to rent in this town
Bedazzled

United States

#11 Jan 22, 2009
NMC wrote:
I'm looking for a place in or near Oceana...If anyone knows of any...Please let me know..Thank you.
How many bedrooms do you need?
1 post removed
Hannah

Summersville, WV

#13 Jan 26, 2009
Still in shock over that one. WOW 1200 didnt look that good .
previous tentant

Lyburn, WV

#14 Jan 26, 2009
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
cleaned up a very little the water stays froze up the bedrooms are very small and the rent is way to high for them. I have a friend that lives in the ones at cooks license they are horrible there cold the floors make horrible sounds like your going to fall thur them all I can say is good luck to you on finding a decent place to rent in this town
all her junk is masked , junk is just what it is and most of the tenants are druggies. just look at the ones at toney fork, com'on ever heard of MATCHING paint on the doors,at least make the place try to look good even though those looks would be decieving but she could atleast try instaed of making it look like lone branch or some shitty holler or the shit that occupies them. I guess she is making it look true to what it is, guess im bitchin'for nuttin'
whatever

Brenton, WV

#15 Jan 27, 2009
previous tentant wrote:
<quoted text>all her junk is masked , junk is just what it is and most of the tenants are druggies. just look at the ones at toney fork, com'on ever heard of MATCHING paint on the doors,at least make the place try to look good even though those looks would be decieving but she could atleast try instaed of making it look like lone branch or some shitty holler or the shit that occupies them. I guess she is making it look true to what it is, guess im bitchin'for nuttin'
different color doors makes it easier to find what your looking for if you know what I mean
easter bunny

Brenton, WV

#16 Jan 28, 2009
previous tentant wrote:
<quoted text>all her junk is masked , junk is just what it is and most of the tenants are druggies. just look at the ones at toney fork, com'on ever heard of MATCHING paint on the doors,at least make the place try to look good even though those looks would be decieving but she could atleast try instaed of making it look like lone branch or some shitty holler or the shit that occupies them. I guess she is making it look true to what it is, guess im bitchin'for nuttin'
maybe she is decorating the doors for easter
Louis

United States

#17 Feb 3, 2009
There is a term for a landlord like that. I wont use it here though.
havealifedontnee dascanner

Pineville, WV

#18 Feb 5, 2009
Hannah wrote:
Nice house for rent in Turkey Dip. In the bottom. Grey house. 2nd alley. I heard the rent is High. Dont know who to call. Maybe go over there and ask someone.
You just have to keep a good eye on your stuff, his son & his gf break in & steal your stuff first chance they get. Thats who got arrested, glad he finally got caught he's been doing it for years.
renters help

Oceana, WV

#19 Feb 5, 2009
look for sam or wanda they are very nice and easy to get along with I've rented off them for years.
Wintertime

Orgas, WV

#20 Feb 5, 2009
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
different color doors makes it easier to find what your looking for if you know what I mean
Not if you have two the same color
Louis

United States

#21 Feb 11, 2009
I drove thru there the other day. Who ever has those apartments should be ashamed. That place looks really bad. At least paint the doors decent. I bet the people there pay high rent also. What a shame,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association... (Jun '12) 30 min Hatti_Hollerand 1,662
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 11 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,967
Word game (Jun '12) 13 hr _Zoey_ 934
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 13 hr _Zoey_ 8,805
Asian Taste (Nov '14) May 3 Linus 14
the prom (May '11) May 1 Ted 71
Moving to Oceana Apr 30 Drug dealer 6
More from around the web

Oceana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE