“I am just me!”

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#134 Feb 20, 2013
johnny taters wrote:
<quoted text>
U still didnt deny u aint a fattie mcfatterson
Yes I did deny. The post before this one. Where it says you could not be further from the truth. Keep reading. Maybe I should not have used such big words. lmao

“I am just me!”

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#135 Feb 20, 2013
johnny taters wrote:
<quoted text>
U still didnt deny u aint a fattie mcfatterson
Maybe you will understand this. I am not fat. lmao.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#136 Feb 21, 2013
Bubba wrote:
I love my wife, she is sweet and caring. I couldn't do without her. I am however sorry for you if you made a poor choice. Life is full of choices. Some people just don't have the ability to make the right ones. The person who started this post is most probably one of those people who do do not have the ability to make the proper choices in life. I do hope you find someone who makes you happy.
While I enjoyed your post, and thought it very sweet. I don't think the OP would know a good woman if SHE slapped him in the MOTH. This man hates his mother, that's apparent. They always say, "watch a man with his mother, a daughter with her father and you'll know exactly how you are going to be treated in the relationship." And I have always found that to be true.
This guy is ruined, there is no hope that a woman could be with him and ever hope for a life of happiness. I don't have a birds eye view into his life, or his childhood. But, if could take a stab at what he grew up with: Hi mother was either beaten by his father, and he was too (she didn't protect him). Or, this guy's father bailed and his mother was a loose woman. He grew up watching her be mistreated by men, perhaps some of the men mistreated him, etc.. But, this dude's a write off. The ONLY hope he has, is God's chooses to perform a miracle in his life. And, if he see nothing wrong in smacking women around, that's not likely to happen.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#137 Feb 21, 2013
Wes Mantooth wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, if you are a lady, i'll pull my pants down. I don't go deep, but I knock the shit out of the sides.
HUH HUH Huh Huh huh huh...

Do them mountins' proud boy! Yee haw!

What a f*ck!n' idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word game (Jun '12) 6 hr luci 1,363
Word Association... (Jun '12) 6 hr luci 2,609
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 6 hr luci 10,660
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 6 hr luci 5,515
what should bedtime be for 16 year olds (Nov '09) 21 hr Winston Churchill 61
Your new President Jan 20th Dec 2 John Wheeler 2
The Bible warns us of Barack Obama! Please Read... (Mar '08) Nov 29 Jacqueline Quisen... 571

Oceana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oceana Mortgages