women r nuthin mor than property
Larce

Troy, VA

#113 Feb 16, 2013
I-am-woman-hear-me-roar wrote:
I'm a women with a Masters Degree in Engineering, I served 6 years in the US Army and 4 years in the reserves, 3 of that was active duty in Iraq! I have a wonderful home life, a husband that I respect and respects me, we both work outside the home and share the household chores, along with our children, they were taught reespect "for themself and others" and that nothing comes easy or free early in life. My oldest leaves for the Marines in March, a decision he's made himself but I couldn't be prouder.
I would also like to add, a stay at home mom has one of the toughest jobs there is, it's not 9 to 5, it's 24/7, she doesn't get days off or sick days! So as far as I'm concerned the only piece of property here is the one our house is setting on! When you grow up you will realize that and maybe have a loving, meaningful relationship!!
Where is your initive? A Masters in Engineering and posting from a Ravencliff IP?????????? Forgive me if I don't understand.
johnny taters

Charlotte, NC

#114 Feb 16, 2013
Larce wrote:
<quoted text>Where is your initive? A Masters in Engineering and posting from a Ravencliff IP?????????? Forgive me if I don't understand.
Hahahahahahaha ravencliff is a hotbed for engineers that and cousin lovers
mom

Oceana, WV

#115 Feb 16, 2013
Did anyone stop and think that you are gonna be where your family lives? And also the place it says the post is coming from doesn't mean that person really lives there. I mean get real.

“I am just me!”

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#116 Feb 16, 2013
johnny taters wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar u were a "fuel systems engineer" (gas woman) that or a army mattress
You have no idea what you are talking about. There you go talking out of your A$$ again. I was wondering why it was hard to understand you. Pull your pants down next time to speak you are a bit muffled.

“I am just me!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#117 Feb 16, 2013
Larce wrote:
<quoted text>Where is your initive? A Masters in Engineering and posting from a Ravencliff IP?????????? Forgive me if I don't understand.
IP does not mean that is where she lives. I am not sure what that has to do with anything.
Wes Mantooth

Hampton, VA

#118 Feb 18, 2013
Take Pride in History wrote:
<quoted text> You have no idea what you are talking about. There you go talking out of your A$$ again. I was wondering why it was hard to understand you. Pull your pants down next time to speak you are a bit muffled.
hey, if you are a lady, i'll pull my pants down. I don't go deep, but I knock the shit out of the sides.

“I am just me!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#119 Feb 19, 2013
Wes Mantooth wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, if you are a lady, i'll pull my pants down. I don't go deep, but I knock the shit out of the sides.
I am a lady, so therefore not interested in anything you have to offer. Which my guess would be absolutely nothing. Real ladies/women, want real men. Not pathetic losers.
Linsey

Troy, VA

#120 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text> You have no idea what you are talking about. There you go talking out of your A$$ again. I was wondering why it was hard to understand you. Pull your pants down next time to speak you are a bit muffled.
If he pulls his pants down we will get a full view of your face.
Linsey

Troy, VA

#121 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text> IP does not mean that is where she lives. I am not sure what that has to do with anything.
Who said the poster lived there? You are assuming again. You know what that means.
mom 1

Oceana, WV

#122 Feb 19, 2013
Linsey wrote:
<quoted text> Who said the poster lived there? You are assuming again. You know what that means.
Just to name 2 -Larce and Johnny taters.

“I am just me!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#123 Feb 19, 2013
Linsey wrote:
<quoted text>If he pulls his pants down we will get a full view of your face.
What are you talking about? He would get no where near me or my face with his pants down.

“I am just me!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#124 Feb 19, 2013
Linsey wrote:
<quoted text> Who said the poster lived there? You are assuming again. You know what that means.
I did not assume anything. Again what are you rambling about? I did not say the poster lived there. Perhaps you should read my post again.

“I am just me!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#125 Feb 19, 2013
Linsey wrote:
My post states IP DOES NOT MEAN there is where the poster lives.

“I am just me!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#126 Feb 19, 2013
That not there. oops
Wes Mantooth

Hampton, VA

#127 Feb 19, 2013
Take Pride in History, you need to take pride in yourself and quick eating potato chips and drinkin pop biggun.

“I am just me!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#128 Feb 19, 2013
Wes Mantooth wrote:
Take Pride in History, you need to take pride in yourself and quick eating potato chips and drinkin pop biggun.
You could not be further from the truth. I have pride in myself. I have a very high self esteem, nor do I lack confidence. And if I had to choose a word to describe myself, big or unhealthy would not be it. Oh just a FYI, I do not drink soda and very rarely eat potato chips.

“I am just me!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#129 Feb 19, 2013
Wes Mantooth wrote:
I am going to guess and say that is suppose to be quit, not quick.
johnny taters

Gaithersburg, MD

#130 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text> I am going to guess and say that is suppose to be quit, not quick.
U still didnt deny u aint a fattie mcfatterson
John

Troy, VA

#131 Feb 20, 2013
mom wrote:
Did anyone stop and think that you are gonna be where your family lives? And also the place it says the post is coming from doesn't mean that person really lives there. I mean get real.
Why would I stop and think about that. I never was or have been since I left home. I am real.You need to grow up and get away from home.
John

Troy, VA

#132 Feb 20, 2013
mom 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to name 2 -Larce and Johnny taters.
Did they get into your taters??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 2 hr Junket 11,308
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 4 hr SWAMP WITCH 6,118
Word Association... (Jun '12) 4 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,859
meth 13 hr Dude 3
Looking Jul 22 Looking 1
Pinnacle Drive Inn. Jul 21 LookingForInfo 5
Song Title Game (Dec '11) Jul 21 Zani Grey 951

Oceana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance