Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Take Pride in History wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you. I believe that is why the worthless women beaters on this site are not commenting on my posts. They lack the smarts to understand the wording. lmao
So true !!!!
fff

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

i am just going to let you woman think your really something. i have a college degree and know way more than you woman. you have now skills the only place you could work at is mcdonalds.
1 post removed
mom

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

fff wrote:
i am just going to let you woman think your really something. i have a college degree and know way more than you woman. you have now skills the only place you could work at is mcdonalds.
You have a college degree and cannot use capitalization where it is needed or spelling words correctly? Makes me glad I never went to college.
Bill

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

fff wrote:
After reading your reply I would venture to say that is where you posted from.
alleycat

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

whats going on in panther these days
alleycat

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

whats up
johnny taters

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

alleycat wrote:
whats going on in panther these days
Mom. She is givin up them draws
John

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

johnny taters wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom. She is givin up them draws
I'll betcha they are smokin.
You Know

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Let me guess!!! This is the piece of shit who lives off of daddy and snorts all of daddy's prescription meds?! Your like a fuckin trained puppet! Yeah we all know how you are toward women and yes everyone knows you abuse women! Why do you think that none stay around ya very long?! Because you have no respect! I feel sorry for you when your daddy dies and you loose everything around you! Grow up cuz he ain't gonna live forever and support your @$$ for the rest of your life!! You better stay in that f*ck!n house cuz too many people wanna whoop your @$$ you scared lil b!tch!!! When I read this stupid sh!t, I know exactly who started this!
Welfare

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

You Know wrote:
Let me guess!!! This is the piece of shit who lives off of daddy and snorts all of daddy's prescription meds?! Your like a fuckin trained puppet! Yeah we all know how you are toward women and yes everyone knows you abuse women! Why do you think that none stay around ya very long?! Because you have no respect! I feel sorry for you when your daddy dies and you loose everything around you! Grow up cuz he ain't gonna live forever and support your @$$ for the rest of your life!! You better stay in that f*ck!n house cuz too many people wanna whoop your @$$ you scared lil b!tch!!! When I read this stupid sh!t, I know exactly who started this!
Stay outta convenience stores buying pepsi and candy bars. You are as big as a dump truck now. Next trip get Slim Fast and fix that string mop you are wearing. I forgot, take a bath too. You smell like a stinkin P@@@y.
You Know

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Welfare wrote:
<quoted text> Stay outta convenience stores buying pepsi and candy bars. You are as big as a dump truck now. Next trip get Slim Fast and fix that string mop you are wearing. I forgot, take a bath too. You smell like a stinkin P@@@y.
What?! You don't even f*ck!n know me haha! Nice try though dumb@$$!! Lmfao
You Know

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I don't even drink Pepsi, I hate that sh!t!! Lol
1 post removed
fff

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

nobody gor the balls to fight me thats a fact
mom

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

fff wrote:
Too funny!!!
Andy

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

fff wrote:
People don't mess with mental midget morphodites.

“I am just me!”

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

mom wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a college degree and cannot use capitalization where it is needed or spelling words correctly? Makes me glad I never went to college.
lmao. Yes. I thought proof reading was used in college. My son uses it in 6th grade.
I-am-woman-hear- me-roar

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I'm a women with a Masters Degree in Engineering, I served 6 years in the US Army and 4 years in the reserves, 3 of that was active duty in Iraq! I have a wonderful home life, a husband that I respect and respects me, we both work outside the home and share the household chores, along with our children, they were taught reespect "for themself and others" and that nothing comes easy or free early in life. My oldest leaves for the Marines in March, a decision he's made himself but I couldn't be prouder.
I would also like to add, a stay at home mom has one of the toughest jobs there is, it's not 9 to 5, it's 24/7, she doesn't get days off or sick days! So as far as I'm concerned the only piece of property here is the one our house is setting on! When you grow up you will realize that and maybe have a loving, meaningful relationship!!
I-am-woman-hear- me-roar

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Woman*
mom

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I-am-woman-hear-me-roar wrote:
I'm a women with a Masters Degree in Engineering, I served 6 years in the US Army and 4 years in the reserves, 3 of that was active duty in Iraq! I have a wonderful home life, a husband that I respect and respects me, we both work outside the home and share the household chores, along with our children, they were taught reespect "for themself and others" and that nothing comes easy or free early in life. My oldest leaves for the Marines in March, a decision he's made himself but I couldn't be prouder.
I would also like to add, a stay at home mom has one of the toughest jobs there is, it's not 9 to 5, it's 24/7, she doesn't get days off or sick days! So as far as I'm concerned the only piece of property here is the one our house is setting on! When you grow up you will realize that and maybe have a loving, meaningful relationship!!
First thank you for serving our country and I am so glad you made it home alive.
I agree with you 100% they need to grow up !
johnny taters

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I-am-woman-hear-me-roar wrote:
Liar u were a "fuel systems engineer" (gas woman) that or a army mattress

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of125
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Oceana Forum right now

Search the Oceana Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 31 min George 43,267
Druggies at Mcdonalds 1 hr Ex-mcdonalds employee 57
PillMill Closed 1 hr WHY whtsup 13
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 3 hr Who ares 5,632
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 4 hr whatimeisit 7,367
Sad 5 hr Kellie Workman 3
Horses leave them alone! 5 hr Kellie Workman 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oceana Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oceana People Search