Lula

Troy, VA

#66 Feb 12, 2013
Kill them is a sick quior boi.
mom

Oceana, WV

#67 Feb 12, 2013
kill them wrote:
if you woman start shit if you get your ass whipped you deserve it so stop acting like a helpless piece of crap shut the f up your be okay. go have a kid. hope it gets stuck on the way out
Disagreeing with something a man says is not starting shit(as you put it). You are a piece of shit dirt bag as far as I am concerned now. There is no reasoning with someone like you! Jail or the grave, that is where ones like you usually end up. And yes, I will stand up and take a stance against men like you. Thank GOD not all men are so idiotic as you and a few others appear to be! I just hope other women will stand up also!!!
mrs fried chicken

Charlotte, NC

#68 Feb 12, 2013
Sheet girlfriend I feel like somethin is wrong with my man if I dont get my daily whoopin
Ur Fu ked Up

White Haven, PA

#69 Feb 12, 2013
BAD JOHN wrote:
women need to learn there place either on there own or maybe quick smack in the moth if need be,ats all i gotta say about it
U sound like real trash talking like ur all that u need to have ur teeth knocked out or drug behind a vehicle a little bit by a women driving the vehicle maybe then u would not be a women abuser piece of shit
alleycat

North Tazewell, VA

#70 Feb 13, 2013
haha funny
kill them

Mount Hope, WV

#71 Feb 13, 2013
you woman can stand up and you will be knocked down you all are worthless if you woman dont like being hit by a man you should turn into a dike that way when you get in a fight you can defend yourselves
johnny taters

Summerville, SC

#72 Feb 13, 2013
Some women like bein treated bad. Who am i to deprive them?
mom

Oceana, WV

#73 Feb 13, 2013
kill them wrote:
you woman can stand up and you will be knocked down you all are worthless if you woman dont like being hit by a man you should turn into a dike that way when you get in a fight you can defend yourselves
You're sick!!!
mom

Oceana, WV

#74 Feb 13, 2013
johnny taters wrote:
Some women like bein treated bad. Who am i to deprive them?
Not a man!!!
Lula

Troy, VA

#75 Feb 13, 2013
You will deprive them if I get hold of your taters.
1 post removed
johnny taters

Summerville, SC

#77 Feb 13, 2013
Lula wrote:
You will deprive them if I get hold of your taters.
When and where? Ill bring the bacon grease
2 posts removed
just saying
#80 Feb 13, 2013
kill them wrote:
doesnt matter a woman starts a fight with a man she deserves to be beat dont start fights if you cant finish them
have you ever watched the movie family reunion if not women rent it and watch it a man beats on you show him how you play grit ball. then see what man is crying like a whipped pup so funny.

“I am just me!”

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#81 Feb 13, 2013
mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something. Just what is your problem besides being a total jerk and neanderthal ?
Please don't use words he can NOT understand. lmao

“I am just me!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#82 Feb 13, 2013
kill them wrote:
I believe the correct phrase would be, "If a woman does not want to be hit by a man, then they should actually be with a man". A REAL MAN! A real man does not have to hit a woman. Do you know why? Because a real man can discuss problems in a adult manner and use reasoning skills. Not fighting skills to get his point across. And a woman respects a real man to the point where a woman will actually listen to a real mans point of view. You are worse then a moron. You are NOT ignorant your absolutely STUPID. If you do not understand this post let me know. I will try my best to dumb it down for you.

“I am just me!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#83 Feb 13, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text> have you ever watched the movie family reunion if not women rent it and watch it a man beats on you show him how you play grit ball. then see what man is crying like a whipped pup so funny.
Oh yes, I love that movie. That part of the movie was my favorite.

“I am just me!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#84 Feb 13, 2013
BAD JOHN wrote:
women need to learn there place either on there own or maybe quick smack in the moth if need be,ats all i gotta say about it
One more thing I would like to add. If women really was nothing but property chances are you would never own one. Chances are your just another broke A$$ guy without a education living off of a woman. The only time you have balls and can speak openly is on Topix. Your one of those Man B*tch*s that listens to every word your woman says. The only time you can pretend to be tough is on here where no one knows who you are. Because she might beat your A$$ if she knew. lmao
mom

Oceana, WV

#85 Feb 14, 2013
Take Pride in History wrote:
<quoted text>Please don't use words he can NOT understand. lmao
Excellent point !!
Dad

Princeton, WV

#86 Feb 14, 2013
Who is this woman beater?
johnny taters

Washington, DC

#87 Feb 14, 2013
Dad wrote:
Who is this woman beater?
Me

“I am just me!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#88 Feb 14, 2013
mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point !!
Thank you. I believe that is why the worthless women beaters on this site are not commenting on my posts. They lack the smarts to understand the wording. lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Jewel 1 hr Neighborhood Watch 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Everydaylife 4,407
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) Sun 2twisted 6,552
Word Association... (Jun '12) Sun 2twisted 3,052
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) Sun 2twisted 11,828
Word game (Jun '12) Sat 2twisted 1,659
in pain Feb 14 in pain 1

Oceana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance