women r nuthin mor than property

Posted in the Oceana Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
BAD JOHN

Hewett, WV

#1 Feb 8, 2013
women need to learn there place either on there own or maybe quick smack in the moth if need be,ats all i gotta say about it
Jeez

Oceana, WV

#2 Feb 8, 2013
BAD JOHN wrote:
women need to learn there place either on there own or maybe quick smack in the moth if need be,ats all i gotta say about it
Are you really that damn stupid?? I say, YES YOU ARE..LOL. It isn't "AT'S", it's called "THAT'S". It isn't "MOTH" but "MOUTH"! If your going to try to insult, then do it correctly. You must be a Long Brancher or close to it, because everyone I know that live down that way almost ALL say "AT'S"..LOL. It really cracks me up when they talk about a child and call her/him an "IT"....LMAO. The damn stupid idiots, it's no wonder WV is talked about so damn bad!!
Horny Old Goat

Cantonment, FL

#3 Feb 8, 2013
OK, then sell me a couple for the weekend.
BAD JOHN wrote:
I'll take REAL good care of 'em.

“I am just me!”

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4 Feb 8, 2013
BAD JOHN wrote:
Maybe if you had a woman in your life your typing would be better then my 4 year old. Women know their place, It is anywhere we choose. lmao
johnny taters

Waxhaw, NC

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Yall leave this man alone. Most of you are toothless cousin loving inbreds. Women are property he speaks the trurh
trolls

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Don't feed the trolls
Bubba

Troy, VA

#7 Feb 9, 2013
I love my wife, she is sweet and caring. I couldn't do without her. I am however sorry for you if you made a poor choice. Life is full of choices. Some people just don't have the ability to make the right ones. The person who started this post is most probably one of those people who do do not have the ability to make the proper choices in life. I do hope you find someone who makes you happy.
mom

Oceana, WV

#8 Feb 9, 2013
BAD JOHN wrote:
Women are NOT property! You need help if you really believe we are. I see you are an abuser (woman beater). I really feel sorry for ones like you. You need put in jail.
Bubba

Troy, VA

#9 Feb 9, 2013
BAD JOHN wrote:
You must be black.
stupid

Mount Hope, WV

#10 Feb 9, 2013
no some of these dam woman need to be in jail to see what it actually is. instead of the man going every dam time.
fff

Mount Hope, WV

#11 Feb 9, 2013
woman are nothing more than property and a piece of ass. thats all they are and ever will be. thats a fact. woman are stupid as hell if they think there something other than that.
fff

Mount Hope, WV

#12 Feb 9, 2013
by the way you woman act like you dont do a dam thing its always the man's fault what needs to be done is put the woman and the man in jail instead of just the man. you dumb ass woman need to just leave him that will solve the hole problem instead of calling the cops daily like your a dam angel that doesnt do anything.
mom

Oceana, WV

#13 Feb 9, 2013
stupid wrote:
no some of these dam woman need to be in jail to see what it actually is. instead of the man going every dam time.
If the WOMAN is beating on the man then I agree SHE does need to be the one jailed BUT If it is the man beating on the woman then HE is the one that deserves to be jailed! However, "be in jail to see what it actually is" is stupid. Abuse is abuse !
mom

Oceana, WV

#14 Feb 9, 2013
fff wrote:
woman are nothing more than property and a piece of ass. thats all they are and ever will be. thats a fact. woman are stupid as hell if they think there something other than that.
You are crazy!!!!!
Bad John

Warriormine, WV

#15 Feb 9, 2013
Q :What do you call a woman with two black eyes ?

A: Someone who had to be told by her man to do something twice
mom

Oceana, WV

#16 Feb 9, 2013
fff wrote:
by the way you woman act like you dont do a dam thing its always the man's fault what needs to be done is put the woman and the man in jail instead of just the man. you dumb ass woman need to just leave him that will solve the hole problem instead of calling the cops daily like your a dam angel that doesnt do anything.
Not every woman will leave a man that she loves . Unfortunately till it is too late and HE has killed her. I never called the cops. I did leave his sorry ***. Does that make me an angel ? By no means does it. Did it solve the problem ? No. He tried following me, telling all he would kill me if he found me.
So that blows that theory of yours, doesn't it? I look at myself as a survivor. I know that there are women who abuse men . That is just as wrong and the woman needs to be jailed. Don't try to put all women in the same category . Just like women should not put men all in the same category.
mom

Oceana, WV

#17 Feb 9, 2013
Bad John wrote:
Again, you need mental help!
3 posts removed
fff

Mount Hope, WV

#21 Feb 9, 2013
i do need help lady would you help me out tonight.

“I am just me!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#22 Feb 9, 2013
fff wrote:
Were you abandoned by your mother at a early age? Did you know her at all. I believe that you may have psychological issues, a condition commonly referred to as a separation anxiety disorder. Among other things. Not all women, but most of us are quite intelligent. If you google ( The little search box on your browzer ) the differences between male and female brains you may learn something. Our brains differ greatly. I do hope that you can understand the big words they use. If not I am sure one of us women or intelligent men, can explain it you, if you ask nicely. lmao. Just to let everyone on here know I am not putting all men down. Just the ones that Ass-U-Me women are stupid and don't know their place. Mostly the ones that type like they are a small child. Like this one here. One more thing I would like to add. When you have to go to the ER or something, I hope you get a female. If your laying there sick or injured are you going to complain and not let her help you? Doubtful! Just too funny.

“I am just me!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#23 Feb 9, 2013
Bad John wrote:
That joke is so old. Could you not come up with something of your own? Guess Not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word game (Jun '12) 9 hr luci 1,567
Word Association... (Jun '12) 9 hr luci 2,944
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 9 hr luci 6,251
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 9 hr luci 11,459
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri The monster 4,243
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) Fri texas pete 616
east west game Sep 19 Reality 3

Oceana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance