Im sitting collecting a check while l...

Im sitting collecting a check while loser miners support me!

Posted in the Oceana Forum

tax payer

Welch, WV

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Man enough to pur your real address??????? JERK!!
I'm sure Social Security, or who ever sends you your check would love to know about these posts!!!
misty

Oceana, WV

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Jeff don't you have any dignity at all? You are making a bigger fool of yourself with every post you make. Grow up and stop acting like a spoiled little stupid ass .
4 posts removed
misty

Oceana, WV

#9 Jan 15, 2013
Jeff Cook wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it ain't MY fault you are stupid enough to work all day to support me! I love it!
And it is not my fault you are a low life. Hopefully you will be found out and get what is coming to you!!!! Maybe you can be Big Bubba's Biatch . See you changed your location.What a fool you are !!!!
1 post removed
Good Grief

Oceana, WV

#11 Jan 15, 2013
I don't even think it's a guy, IT is using a male name!! Just trying to get a chuckle out of everyone! Ignore IT and IT will go away!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Chris 4,201
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 6 hr luci 5,952
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 9 hr luci 11,104
Four Word Game Using Last Letter Of Each Word. (Dec '12) 9 hr luci 342
Time for short shorts Mon Andre Linoge 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) May 19 some 1 else in be... 1,770
Goodsons Greediest Store Ever May 18 Lou Carr 1968 gra... 18

Oceana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oceana Mortgages