Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Lon Chaney

Hewett, WV

#10225 Nov 27, 2012
you have some serious issues.
WTF

Fairmont, WV

#10226 Nov 27, 2012
Americans love war. These posts prove it. Let's face the fact that over half of the American population thinks the world will end in their lifetime. They think that a war is coming and that they are going to be victorious over evil. So they have had to chose sides. They have made Israel the good guys for obvious reasons, and they have made the others into the evil they must defeat. It really is that simple. If these people didn't think that their god picked Israel, then they probably wouldn't care about those brown people dying either.
1 post removed
hillbilly

United States

#10228 Nov 28, 2012
WTF wrote:
Americans love war. These posts prove it. Let's face the fact that over half of the American population thinks the world will end in their lifetime. They think that a war is coming and that they are going to be victorious over evil. So they have had to chose sides. They have made Israel the good guys for obvious reasons, and they have made the others into the evil they must defeat. It really is that simple. If these people didn't think that their god picked Israel, then they probably wouldn't care about those brown people dying either.
YOU are full of shit.
Jesus

Fairmont, WV

#10229 Nov 28, 2012
hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text> YOU are full of shit.
Do you believe that Jesus will one day come back and take your soul? If you said yes, then you have to believe in war. That is how the Bible ends things on earth. We, in the mind of the Christians, can't move on to peace because only God can make peace. It is the same as the Muslims and the Jews. Religion is the most detrimental force on our society.

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Floyd, VA

#10230 Nov 28, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
just because i'm not complaining about it doesn't mean i don't care about them too. I don't hate Jewish people...you just made that up as an insult.
"Israel should definitely add mine fields and some motion activated machine guns." - you're the one supporting acts of terror.
This whole thing started because of you bashing Israel for defending itself against their neighbors who are terrorists.
You claim now that you don't hate Jewish people however your posts says otherwise.
Israel,like any other country that is falling under attack has the full right to defend them selves by any means they so see fit.
You want to side with their enemy then that's fine but before you do then you need to get your history and facts straight.
Israel is not the enemy,the true enemies are the Islamic jihadists/Muslim Extremists.
They want to convert the whole world to Islam and anyone who dares refuses are their enemies that they vow to be put to death according to the Qur'an.
If you are a non-Muslim then they don't give a damn if you care about them or not.
If you are a non-Muslim then it makes no difference to them if you're a Liberal Democrat or a Republican or if you are a man,woman or child or whatever race you may be.
They're only concern is to convert you to Islam or else kill you.
Israel is not there only target,the United States and Europe is a target as well.
Simply put,the Islamic Jihadists/Muslim Extremists' motto is convert or die.
John Lennon

Fairmont, WV

#10231 Nov 28, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole thing started because of you bashing Israel for defending itself against their neighbors who are terrorists.
You claim now that you don't hate Jewish people however your posts says otherwise.
Israel,like any other country that is falling under attack has the full right to defend them selves by any means they so see fit.
You want to side with their enemy then that's fine but before you do then you need to get your history and facts straight.
Israel is not the enemy,the true enemies are the Islamic jihadists/Muslim Extremists.
They want to convert the whole world to Islam and anyone who dares refuses are their enemies that they vow to be put to death according to the Qur'an.
If you are a non-Muslim then they don't give a damn if you care about them or not.
If you are a non-Muslim then it makes no difference to them if you're a Liberal Democrat or a Republican or if you are a man,woman or child or whatever race you may be.
Israel is not there only target,the United States and Europe is a target as well.
Exactly, it is the extremists on all sides. You Christians here in this country routing for war is disgusting. Seriously, if you didn't believe that the Jewish people were God's chosen people, then would you care one way or the other? Be honest. Isn't this about being blessed by God for helping Israel? Violence needs to be eliminated. Imagine by John Lennon
John Lennon

Fairmont, WV

#10232 Nov 28, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, you can't lump all of these people in together. There are a lot of secular people and moderate Muslims in this area, and your broad brushstrokes are ignorant and dangerous. Thankfully, I do believe the world is turning to the secular side of the coin. What's funny is that as atheism goes up the killing will go down. People like you are only adding fuel to the fire just so you can watch it burn, and wait for Jesus to save you. Stop the xenophobia.

Level 7

Floyd, VA

#10233 Nov 28, 2012
John Lennon wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly, it is the extremists on all sides. You Christians here in this country routing for war is disgusting. Seriously, if you didn't believe that the Jewish people were God's chosen people, then would you care one way or the other? Be honest. Isn't this about being blessed by God for helping Israel? Violence needs to be eliminated. Imagine by John Lennon
FYI I'm not a Christian,I'm a Spiritualist.
No sane person wants war but when one is being attacked unprovokingly then you have a right to defend yourself.

Let me give you an example and I mean no disrespect.
If I and a few other people come in and invade your home,terrorize you and your family,kidnap or kill a member of your family right ib front of you,would you want payback or would you want to ser up a meeting and talk about it?

Level 7

Floyd, VA

#10234 Nov 28, 2012
TYPO= right in front of you...set up a meeting.
1 post removed
anal hole

United States

#10236 Nov 28, 2012
John Lennon wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly, it is the extremists on all sides. You Christians here in this country routing for war is disgusting. Seriously, if you didn't believe that the Jewish people were God's chosen people, then would you care one way or the other? Be honest. Isn't this about being blessed by God for helping Israel? Violence needs to be eliminated. Imagine by John Lennon
Jewish extremists have never attacked our land. Why should I believe that the same creed of folks that attacked us wouldn't attack the Jews beside them. They want every non Muslim out of the Middle East. They attacked us for having troops over there. It's not going to be "oh poor us" coming from either a Christian or Jew. It will be retaliation. Turning a cheek against someone who has been taught to kill anyone different isn't my thing. Ignore this, it'll escalate. Your pictures of them throwing rocks at armed soldiers shows that the Jewish forces have indeed been for years quite non-confrontational. If they were shooting all of the innocent folks, those people would be a bit more leery of soldiers.

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#10237 Nov 28, 2012
John Lennon wrote:
http://members.tripod.com/davidsd_1/IPT.html
frig my lifes!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

United States, North America

#10238 Nov 28, 2012
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
http://members.tripod.com/davidsd_1/IPT.html
frig my lifes!
How are you CB? Nice to see you posting.
Answer

Springfield, NJ

#10239 Nov 28, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to side with their enemy then that's fine
but before you do then you need to get your
history
Israel is not the enemy,the true enemies are the
Islamic jihadists/Muslim Extremists.
They want to convert the whole world to Islam
and anyone who dares refuses are their enemies
that they vow to be put to death according to t
If you are a non-Muslim then it makes no
difference to them if you're a Liberal Democrat or
a Republican or if you are a man,woman or child
or whatever race you may be.
Israel is not there only target,the United States
and Europe is a target as well.
Simply put,the Islamic Jihadists/Muslim
Extremists' motto is convert or die.
You are ignorant. Go talk to someone smart, it may help you.

Level 7

Floyd, VA

#10240 Nov 28, 2012
Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorant. Go talk to someone smart, it may help you.
That always seems to be the immature response from someone like yourself of calling someone ignorant just because you don't agree with them.
Let me tell you something,if I was ignorant I wouldn't have an opinion.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#10241 Nov 28, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
That always seems to be the immature response from someone like yourself of calling someone ignorant just because you don't agree with them.
Let me tell you something,if I was ignorant I wouldn't have an opinion.
I agree with you 100%. To say you are stupid would be far more appropriate.

Level 7

Floyd, VA

#10242 Nov 28, 2012
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you 100%. To say you are stupid would be far more appropriate.
Oh so now,I'm stupid.
Look if you or anyone else on here have something to say to me as far as pertaining to my opinions on the subjects here,if you disagree with me on anything at all of what I have said pertaining to the valid issues that was discussed on here then feel free to grace us all with your wisdom,name calling and petty insults will get you no where.
You disagree with certain ones on here then show some maturity and give your point of views and leave the name calling and petty insults to the little children.

“Admiral Lite Bulb, CR Navy”

Since: Feb 07

Richwood, WV

#10243 Nov 28, 2012
You All Got Obama In There Again !
I Trashed My Voter Card !
No Ever Voting Again !
Don't Care Anymore !
WOW

Fairmont, WV

#10244 Nov 28, 2012
Adm Lite Bulb 6 E Main wrote:
You All Got Obama In There Again !
I Trashed My Voter Card !
No Ever Voting Again !
Don't Care Anymore !
YAY!!!
John Lennon

Fairmont, WV

#10245 Nov 28, 2012
anal hole wrote:
<quoted text>Jewish extremists have never attacked our land. Why should I believe that the same creed of folks that attacked us wouldn't attack the Jews beside them. They want every non Muslim out of the Middle East. They attacked us for having troops over there. It's not going to be "oh poor us" coming from either a Christian or Jew. It will be retaliation. Turning a cheek against someone who has been taught to kill anyone different isn't my thing. Ignore this, it'll escalate. Your pictures of them throwing rocks at armed soldiers shows that the Jewish forces have indeed been for years quite non-confrontational. If they were shooting all of the innocent folks, those people would be a bit more leery of soldiers.
You are a xenophobic fool. Good luck with Jesus coming back for you. I'll be with the sane people away from you!
truth2

Beckley, WV

#10246 Nov 28, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so now,I'm stupid.
Look if you or anyone else on here have something to say to me as far as pertaining to my opinions on the subjects here,if you disagree with me on anything at all of what I have said pertaining to the valid issues that was discussed on here then feel free to grace us all with your wisdom,name calling and petty insults will get you no where.
You disagree with certain ones on here then show some maturity and give your point of views and leave the name calling and petty insults to the little children.
Nope,I think I will just stick with stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association... (Jun '12) 30 min Cookie_Parker 2,352
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 7 hr luci 4,775
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 7 hr luci 10,074
Money Bums in the Road 8 hr bj alert 7
Hiring for housekeeping position... 11 hr chester 9
Oxyana--where are they now (Jun '15) 15 hr recovered addict 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oceana Mortgages