Mud dirt clay chalk all summer long
yup

Montgomery, WV

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Pig fell in a mudhole.
Mrs Fried Chicken

Columbia, SC

#4 Nov 13, 2012
you like colored girls? if so, we can pour ole english on each other and eat watermelons naked
pedro

Bellevue, WA

#5 Nov 13, 2012
jalapeno on a schtick.. that hot enuf for you gringo
in heat

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 6, 2012
give me some, baby.. im ready!!!!!!!!!!
Jack Be Nimble

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 7, 2012
jackbenimble69 at yahoo
good lord

Pineville, WV

#8 Dec 10, 2012
Mrs Fried Chicken wrote:
you like colored girls? if so, we can pour ole english on each other and eat watermelons naked
I'm down for some brown sugar!
Bubba

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Dec 10, 2012
All the above comments come from children that didn't go to bed early enough. Their parents should be JAP slapped.
hotnready

Pineville, WV

#10 Dec 10, 2012
i'v been reading the 50 shades of grey trilogy (repeatedly) for the last 2 months so i know horny, my parents think im sleeping while im locked in my room with a book in one hand and my (well you know) in the other, reading and fantasizing about my cousin down the street and someone very special in tennessee. so if you want a good turn-on read them and see what i mean...
Bubba

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Dec 10, 2012
hotnready wrote:
i'v been reading the 50 shades of grey trilogy (repeatedly) for the last 2 months so i know horny, my parents think im sleeping while im locked in my room with a book in one hand and my (well you know) in the other, reading and fantasizing about my cousin down the street and someone very special in tennessee. so if you want a good turn-on read them and see what i mean...
Keep it in the family.
hotnready

Pineville, WV

#12 Dec 12, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text> Keep it in the family.
dont tell me that that you've never looked at a realy hot brother-in-law or sister-in-law or cousin for that matter and not wished you'de have a secret affair with them if no one ever found out. if so your a liar...
Yeah boi

New Zealand

#13 Dec 14, 2012
Im fryd an horny hus dwn
Skunk holler bill

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Dec 14, 2012
hotnready wrote:
<quoted text>
dont tell me that that you've never looked at a realy hot brother-in-law or sister-in-law or cousin for that matter and not wished you'de have a secret affair with them if no one ever found out. if so your a liar...
Can't say that I have? Perhaps you have a dirty mind?? If you do then you must not be taking care of your homework or be single.

“I'll paint any car,”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

For $99.99

#15 Dec 14, 2012
Yeah boi wrote:
Im fryd an horny hus dwn
Huh?
old person

Pineville, WV

#16 Dec 17, 2012
can anyone remember when language and sex were prohibited or at least regulated on tv, and how gradually ove the years these regulations were slowly changed or removed to the point where sex and foul language are common place everywhere. not just on tv, movies, & internet but in the public places. listen to the children walking by on the street teen and pre-teen dropping the f-bomb like drunken sailers in port with not a single care as to who might be in earshot of their potty mouths. girls are as bad as boys. so the remarks from hotnready dont surprise me in the least. i just wonder sometimes how much worse the world may be changing to in the near future.
Skunk holler bill

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Dec 17, 2012
old person wrote:
can anyone remember when language and sex were prohibited or at least regulated on tv, and how gradually ove the years these regulations were slowly changed or removed to the point where sex and foul language are common place everywhere. not just on tv, movies, & internet but in the public places. listen to the children walking by on the street teen and pre-teen dropping the f-bomb like drunken sailers in port with not a single care as to who might be in earshot of their potty mouths. girls are as bad as boys. so the remarks from hotnready dont surprise me in the least. i just wonder sometimes how much worse the world may be changing to in the near future.
Don't let it bother you. You will be dead soon and will no longer have to remember. Its called change. Look! They voted Obama for change and you probably did too.
Anonymous

Wildwood, FL

#18 Dec 23, 2012
are you into CORN HOLING?
1 post removed
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Dec 23, 2012
Oceana wrote:
are you into CORN HOLING?
I'd say not but bet your buddies think you are good at receiving. Bet you are stump broke.
1 post removed
black

Charleston, WV

#22 Dec 25, 2012
Mrs Fried Chicken wrote:
is that your mom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,851
Word Association... (Jun '12) 9 hr Theo 1,636
Speedway 13 hr Chickenwang 4
robbed, bitten like a freaking zimbie 19 hr Chuck 3
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) Sun david 8,787
Word game (Jun '12) Sun Theo 907
Would Like To Buy Some Ramps Apr 17 blade 3
More from around the web

Oceana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE