Shooting at Kopperston

Posted in the Oceana Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
trueblue

United States

#1 Aug 2, 2010
Did anyone hear about the shooting at Kopperston Sunday night? A guy was shot in the stomach. The guy was at his sisters house and don't know if wifey, sister or sisters husband shot him or if he shot himself. Crazy world we are living in...
Wondering

Pineville, WV

#2 Aug 2, 2010
Never did hear anything but where in Kopperston did this happen at?!?
neighbor

Oceana, WV

#3 Aug 2, 2010
That happened right below me...from what I've heard ..he is in the hospital. He didn't die. I don't know who shot who, but I've heard that he is okay.
I Know

Oceana, WV

#4 Aug 2, 2010
neighbor wrote:
That happened right below me...from what I've heard ..he is in the hospital. He didn't die. I don't know who shot who, but I've heard that he is okay.
It was Billy Carbaugh who got shot. Heard he shot hisself. He is in ICU in CMAC hospital
Curious George

Pineville, WV

#5 Aug 2, 2010
Why did he shoot his self?
baahaa

United States

#6 Aug 3, 2010
Why does that whole trashy family do anything, DRUGS, DRUGS, and more DRUGS
no brainer

United States

#7 Aug 3, 2010
I Know wrote:
<quoted text> It was Billy Carbaugh who got shot. Heard he shot hisself. He is in ICU in CMAC hospital
The police are saying that there is no way he could have shot himself and it wasn't even his fingerprints on the gun. Guess everyone will find out eventually.
mersey

Welch, WV

#8 Aug 3, 2010
i guess ol billys ssi report was coming up he had to do something. go figger.
witness

Pineville, WV

#9 Aug 4, 2010
i saw some of what happened and billy did not shoot him self i do know that much... billy and angel was arguring with his sister shelia and mat and mat had a 12 gauge in his hand.
angel moved everything around before the law got to the scene, and everyone of them were saying well, we will tell them that he shot himself, but he really did'nt.
Lmao

Warriormine, WV

#10 Aug 4, 2010
The whole bunch is nuts
Rosie Palmer

Oceana, WV

#11 Aug 4, 2010
mersey wrote:
i guess ol billys ssi report was coming up he had to do something. go figger.
It's figure!!! Not figger.
big momma

United States

#12 Aug 4, 2010
they are not trash they have 2 beutiful girls and people dont really know nothing about them all they know is what they hear and if you believe everything you hear then you got problems! everyone deserves a fair chance in life come on lets grow up!
pathetic

Oceana, WV

#13 Aug 4, 2010
I have Met them a few times & They are nice people. If you Judge a book by its cover you will miss out on something good. You can't Judge people by their looks And Angel is a Very Sweet & Caring Person and her Daughters are gorgeous! I think its pathetic that you have to get on here & talk crap about people just to make your own self feel better!
who

Warriormine, WV

#14 Aug 4, 2010
Who are these people?? Are they the ones who drove that hurst for a while? I'm not sure if that's them....
baahaa

United States

#15 Aug 4, 2010
who wrote:
Who are these people?? Are they the ones who drove that hurst for a while? I'm not sure if that's them....
No, the sister married a convicted child molester Matthew Daughtery (and before anyone goes telling me NO NAMES) his name is on the sex offenders registry and they all cause trouble for everybody. Always says she has cancer but one of these days karma is gonna bite her in the ass and she just may get it. I really feel sorry for her kids. Billy is a thief but I don't know about his wife but I feel sorry for her having to be in that family.
baahaa

United States

#16 Aug 4, 2010
big momma wrote:
they are not trash they have 2 beutiful girls and people dont really know nothing about them all they know is what they hear and if you believe everything you hear then you got problems! everyone deserves a fair chance in life come on lets grow up!
I don't know his wife and I would never say anything bad about a child or someone I don't know BUT I do know him and his entire family.
who

Warriormine, WV

#17 Aug 4, 2010
Hmmm, I don't guess I know them then. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't mistaking him for someone else. Thanks!
Know

Charleston, WV

#18 Aug 4, 2010
Yes he is the one that drove the hurst around in oceana and kopperston.
baahaa

United States

#19 Aug 4, 2010
Know wrote:
Yes he is the one that drove the hurst around in oceana and kopperston.
Sorry but I think you are right aboyt him driving the hearse. I was thinking of some other guy that I thought drove that thing LOL
who

Warriormine, WV

#20 Aug 4, 2010
So then it is the guy that drove a hurst, and then a purple camero, right? A wife, and two daughters, and don't they claim to worship the devil or something? Lived in crany for a while, right? Or am I completely thinking of the wrong people? lol now I am more confused!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 2 hr luci 10,105
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 2 hr luci 4,807
Word Association... (Jun '12) 7 hr luci 2,366
Money Bums in the Road 21 hr Bill 8
Renys Wed Mud dobber 3
Westside Football Wed whobe 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Bad ass visitor 1,342

Oceana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance