October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Created by MagnoliaWarbler on Sep 30, 2011

4,683 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bill Maloney

Earl Ray Tomblin

Bob Henry Baber

Marla Ingels

Harry Bertram

Q

Williamson, WV

#5501 Oct 23, 2012
Yah wrote:
Pat White for Governor!
U have to be kidding me what has he done for this end of the county as a new Board Member. NOTHING THAT I KNOW OF, & THE NEWNESS HAS WORN OFF.
Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Summersville, WV

#5502 Oct 23, 2012
romney in the lead wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said, I agree with you completely!
Pearsonly I think your both IDIOTS and so is Romney!!!
1 post removed
hillbilly

Catlettsburg, KY

#5504 Oct 24, 2012
Amber wrote:
I guess you didn't read the article. Hello....Obama is the king of flip floppers, yet the liberal media calls it evolving. You are right that the media lies, but sadly the majority of the lying is in favor of the liberals in Washington. Obama has done nothing but lie and distort the truth during this campaign. A man that deserves reelection could simply run on his own record and never have to say anything about his opponent.
<quoted text>
I have watched OBAMA all the way,The republicans and their pledge too Grover is whats wrong with OBAMA and this country.ANY ONE WHO LIVES UNDER ANOTHER PLEDGE ,SHOULD NOT BE IN WASHINGTON.
hillbilly

Catlettsburg, KY

#5505 Oct 24, 2012
Farmgirl wrote:
<quoted text> THANK YOU!!!
If CLINTON did not leave any cash laying a round WASHINGTON,WHERE did BUSH get his money he bought the election with? IT was 200 bucks too each person who had got a tax refund ,and called a refund from CLINTONS SURPLUS promised by BUSH ,IF HE GOT ELECTED .THE people that got it ,thought it was free ,and they voted for BUSH,,,after he got in office the free money was taken from next years return.
hillbilly

Catlettsburg, KY

#5506 Oct 24, 2012
Ted Trollinsky wrote:
Clinton balanced the budget by placing a lifetime limit on Welfare. Welfare was a democratic concept to help the poor out of a tough situation. People will take advantages whenever they can. We probably all know people who claim a disability when they are truly able bodied.
I believe in an imposed quarterly mandatory random drug test for the people on welfare, investigation on people who have questionable disabilities. The penalties of fraud should be public service to repay the public debt or hefty jail times clouding execution!. Perhaps our spending would be reduced on social programs. In jail you can still do public service and eat bologna.
Those that refuse, become homeless, childless, and destitute. Perhaps we could put a wall around Cleveland and place them all there without feeding them anymore. We could put them on trains! Maybe have ovens for the poor. We wouldn't have to have foster homes because we could send their kids too.
I think useless politicians could take turns being the mayor of Cleveland! I doubt we would see them in charge of a world of SH^* for very long.
"PLEASE DESCRIBE, PEOPLE who work low paying jobs and have kids to feed ?and do you realize a lot of small businesses are owned by top 10 % and are subsidized with food stamps and tax cuts.SO WHO IS ON WELFARE???
hillbilly

Catlettsburg, KY

#5507 Oct 24, 2012
Greenman13 wrote:
<quoted text>Pearsonly I think your both IDIOTS and so is Romney!!!
ROMNEYS wife is his back bone.and she looks like the 1'rst BUSHS WIFE.HUMMM
ilovmykids

Crooksville, OH

#5508 Oct 24, 2012
TOMBLIN!!!!!
xgraceslickx

Charleston, WV

#5509 Oct 24, 2012
rable rable rable.

"panem et circenses"
1 post removed
abcdefg

United States

#5511 Oct 24, 2012
Tommy Delegate wrote:
You people have been brainwashed by this hype that always comes from the Republican Camp! Who do you think elected Obama-----(the Majority of the Voters Mind You) not just a few democrats. Hell fire----- A lot of your own Party (republicans) couldn't wait to Vote the Bush era out as soon as possible=== so take some of the blame yourselves, cause Disgruntled Republicans is what lost the lastg election to the Democrats. And one more thing------I think that Obama has and has had the right Idea---- trying to pay off Some of this DEBT that the Republicans got us into. We were outta debt when Bill Clinton left office, and it is of public record./ So--0-- Do a google on it-- if you dare, that is if Your Republican Coal Operator Bosses will Let You?
he hasn't paid any debt off he has got us in more debt than all presidents combined and there is nothing to show for it. That is a known fact!!!! I hate a damn democrat worse than anything else on earth. You should not even be allowed to vote with thoughts like that. Its dumb ass people like you that's going to vote obama's stupid ass back in, then give it a while and your going to be sorry for it, cause he's going to ruin America to the point it can't be fixed. And i had nothing to do with him getting in office and George bush is awesome so KISS MY ASS YOU DIRTY NASTY DEMOCRAT
abcdefg

United States

#5512 Oct 24, 2012
In sorry in not done yet. What about the coal miners that are going to lose their jobs. They met with the Chinese again two weeks ago in charleston they are taking jobs from the coal miners. That is bull shit. Well i guess its just like a damn democrat to take what's not theirs, Sorry and not give a damn about anybody but themselves.
yogi

Letart, WV

#5513 Oct 24, 2012
More old stuff...... Yawn.....
hillbilly

Catlettsburg, KY

#5514 Oct 25, 2012
YOU sound like a bitter person .I bet you are not a rich person.SO WHY ARE YOU A REPUBLICAN??IF you dont have a pile of money ,they dont care for you.
hillbilly

Catlettsburg, KY

#5515 Oct 25, 2012
the above is for abcdefghijklo.......... wxyz
Answer

New York, NY

#5516 Oct 25, 2012
abcdefg wrote:
<quoted text> he hasn't paid any debt off he has got us in more debt than all presidents combined and there is nothing to show for it. That is a known fact!!!! I hate a damn democrat worse than anything else on earth. You should not even be allowed to vote with thoughts like that. Its dumb ass people like you that's going to vote obama's stupid ass back in, then give it a while and your going to be sorry for it, cause he's going to ruin America to the
point it can't be fixed. And i had nothing to do with him getting in office and George bush is
awesome so KISS MY ASS YOU DIRTY NASTY
DEMOCRAT
The only way for America will get out of debt is to cut military spending. Both Obama and Romney want to increase it. Jill stein is the only candidate that wants to cut down on the military budget.

Thats what must happen, otherwise America is headed for collapse, you've been educated so when u put ur vote in for Romney and then everything falls apart and u dont even have a pot to piss in, don't say u weren't warned.
abcdefg

United States

#5517 Oct 25, 2012
If we cut down on military spending we'll all be wearing towels on our heads. WE ABSOLUTELY CAN'T CUT MILITARY SPENDING. NO NO NO. WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU SAY SUCH. why don't we cut back on welfare and put al of americans back to work and maybe, just maybe people will not have as much time to do drugs, murder, and rape people. Welfare is what wrong with this country today. People need to get off their asses and work for a living. That might even help with the obesity rate in the US.
OWTF

United States

#5518 Oct 25, 2012
The pentagon spends $460,000,000 every 6 hours that's not on military salaries most of it goes to foreign countries and private corporations that now supply private guards for bases and food suppliers and servers. Wake up that is four hundred sixty MILLION dollars EVERY 6 hours. That's 4 times a day 7 days a week every month. The private corporations were hired and put into operation during Bush's administration. The top ranking officials in his cabinet are now the CEO"s of these money making companies. We have military families having to survive with food stamps so you know that it isn't being used for our soldier's salaries. This is what needs to be cut out of the military spending. Let our soldiers guard and patrol our bases and let soldiers go back to being cooks and serving KP duty. If this amount of money is being spent it needs to go to the men and women serving out country not some fat cat from Washington.
Someone who knows

Oak Hill, WV

#5519 Oct 25, 2012
OWTF wrote:
The pentagon spends $460,000,000 every 6 hours that's not on military salaries most of it goes to foreign countries and private corporations that now supply private guards for bases and food suppliers and servers. Wake up that is four hundred sixty MILLION dollars EVERY 6 hours. That's 4 times a day 7 days a week every month. The private corporations were hired and put into operation during Bush's administration. The top ranking officials in his cabinet are now the CEO"s of these money making companies. We have military families having to survive with food stamps so you know that it isn't being used for our soldier's salaries. This is what needs to be cut out of the military spending. Let our soldiers guard and patrol our bases and let soldiers go back to being cooks and serving KP duty. If this amount of money is being spent it needs to go to the men and women serving out country not some fat cat from Washington.
You are exactly right. It was a scheme by the Bush Administration to make Republicans supporters rich. I should know,I worked in the Pentagon for years. They can no longer even tell us where the billions go. I doubt this mess will ever get fixed. Everything is rubber stamped.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#5520 Oct 25, 2012
Someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly right. It was a scheme by the Bush Administration to make Republicans supporters rich. I should know,I worked in the Pentagon for years. They can no longer even tell us where the billions go. I doubt this mess will ever get fixed. Everything is rubber stamped.
you need to lose some weight.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#5521 Oct 25, 2012
Someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to ;ose some weight
on my way out

Fairmont, WV

#5522 Oct 25, 2012
Someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>You are exactly right. It was a scheme by the Bush Administration to make Republicans supporters rich. I should know,I worked in the Pentagon for years. They can no longer even tell us where the billions go. I doubt this mess will ever get fixed. Everything is rubber stamped.
Amazing how right you are. I can't believe how wealthy those filthy republicans are. Nancy Pelosi is the richest repub.... Wait a minute, isn't she a nasty democrat. Wake up! It's called being a politician. They're all in it to get rich! Everyone's getting snowballed around here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,851
Word Association... (Jun '12) 7 hr Theo 1,636
Speedway 12 hr Chickenwang 4
robbed, bitten like a freaking zimbie 18 hr Chuck 3
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 23 hr david 8,787
Word game (Jun '12) Sun Theo 907
Would Like To Buy Some Ramps Apr 17 blade 3
More from around the web

Oceana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE