rack on

Pineville, WV

#118 Jun 15, 2012
Omg you all are right Lexi as a judge she could teach us a thing or two. Hey traci you should think about it. She could help your show alot. Lexi has alot of riding under her belt.
cowgirl

Pineville, WV

#119 Jun 16, 2012
I love jessie show I have showed there for years. That show has always been known for the lack of judging and not doing things right. Now that traci and John has it. I hope they get it figured it out to know that this show could be great, people will want to come if this happens. They could make a living plus have a great show. Everyone says the same thing about these shows. So why not get someone that would stick to whats right and judges right and fair. That will make us horse show riders want to come and show and show in more classes. Means more money for the show plus more money paid back to the riders. Don't get me wrong we want the show to make money to stay in bussiness but also the riders should have money paid back in every class. Not everyone rides pacing horse. So pay back in all classes. make it great for all of us that show different horses. Also we know that most that show at jessie we don't have registered horses so we need help to understand a few things if someone like lexi has shown different breds she could help us. Who knows if lexi would do that but sure would help the riders plus the show too. I don't know her personaly but I have seen her ride and have heard alot of people talk about how she can ride anything. If we can get more judges like that I think the show couldn't hold the horses that would come. When it gets out that the judging is great. It might cost to get a good judge but it would be worth it. For me I would show in more class and also would tell more about the show. Sorry this is so long but thought I would say how many of us feel but most don't say much about it. Help us traci to help you with this show its not only your show its our show too. We love it and want it to be not good but great.
TRACI KENNEDY

Ridgeview, WV

#120 Jun 17, 2012
SEE WHAT I CAN DO JUDGES ARE HARD TO FIND AND I PAY GOOD MONEY FOR MY JUDGES SO DONT THINK I GET BY CHEAP LOL -----BUT I AM ONE THAT TRIES MY BEST TO BE HONEST AS POSSIBE AND I WANT TO SAY THIS TO ALOT OF PEOPLE NOT TRYING TO BE A SMART BUTT OR ANYTHING BUT PEOPLE WOULD DO SO MUCH BETTER IF RACKING HORSES RODE RACKING CLASSES AND PLEASURE HORSES RODE PLEASURE CLASSES U CAN NOT HAVE A HORSE THAT RACKS AND PLEASURE GATES TO IT DOES ONE OR THE OTHER U HAVE SOME POEPLE THAT PUT A PLEASUE HORSE IN A RACKING CLASS THEN CANT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DIDNT PLACE NOW IF YOU JUST WANT TO RIDE THEN THAT NO BIG DEAL BUT IF YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR HORSE IN THE WRONG CLASSES DONT FUS OVER IT IF YOU DONT DO GOOD. THE BIG RACKING SHOWS ARE REALLY NICE BUT THEY ARE NOT MANY OF THEM AROUND HERE VERY FEW NOT SAYING THAT ANT NICE RACKING HORSES AROUND HERE JUST NOT MANY LIKE YOU WOULD SEE AT A REG RACKING SHOW. NEXT SHOW AT JESSE WILL BE SATURDAY JUNE 23RD STARTING TIME 7:30 P.M THEN OUR 4TH OF JULY SHOW WILL BE HELD FRIDAY AND SATURDAY JUNE 29TH AND 30TH SO HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE AND FOR THE BARREL HORSE JUST HANG IN THERE WITH ME I WILL MAKE SURE I GET A FEW OPEN BARREL CLASSES ADD IN THERE SOME WHERE EITHER THIS SHOW OR FORSURE NEXT SHOW WILL YOU KNOW FOR SURE ASAP JUST BEEN HURT ALITTLE BIT FROM FALLING OFF A HORSE AND GO SO MUCH TO TRY TO GET DONE THIS WEEK SO HANG IN THERE WITH ME I WILL MAKE SURE YOU GET TO RIDE THANKS ALOT AND HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE TRACI
classic

Oak Hill, WV

#121 Jun 17, 2012
concerned wrote:
I agree with you horse lova. People act like they know what a rack is if they would go to a true show they would see what a rack really looks like. I have seen that spotted horse they have to stand in the saddle to make it look smooth. Don't get me wrong the horse is pretty but it sure don't rack. Don't want to hurt people feeling but learn what each gait is so you don't make yourself look bad thinking that your right.
I agree, most these horses are pacing.
wishing for a good show

Pineville, WV

#122 Jun 17, 2012
I agree with you classic. Most of them are pacers and the people riding don't know or there trying to hide it. sad I think. I hope if traci can talk lexi into judging I hope alot of people turns out because that will be a great show. Everyone showing will have fun. I love when people are excited about the shows they will scream out the rider they like number out. Makes for a great show. Omg traci do what you can and get lexi. You will see a big turn around at your show. If you do get her let everyone know so we can bring our horses and show our butts off.
Big problem

Pineville, WV

#123 Jun 19, 2012
well way I feel about it if traci and john don't get someone that is as good as lexi they won't ever bring in the big horses. I know for me I won't show there no more if they don't. I'm tired of showing there and the judges dont' know crap. I know it might cost more for a great judge but at least everyone will be happy and be willing to spend more at that show. Also as much money they are making they can cough up some money for a good judge. Sorry to be so blunt but I think its time for us horse riders to stand up for what is right and not let this get passed over any more. Those judges suck need better thats just the facts. Get someone that knows a rack and knows a pace. You will start to see better horses at this show. Not trying to sound harsh but want this to be a good show and be proud of it.
Cowgirl

Capon Bridge, WV

#124 Jun 20, 2012
Would lexi be fair she has had trouble about showing
not

Pineville, WV

#125 Jun 20, 2012
horse lova wrote:
Who is sexy lexi?
used to be a man
not

Pineville, WV

#126 Jun 20, 2012
rack on wrote:
Omg you all are right Lexi as a judge she could teach us a thing or two. Hey traci you should think about it. She could help your show alot. Lexi has alot of riding under her belt.
Ronnie mc comas is a mouthy mfer.
dream on

Pineville, WV

#127 Jun 20, 2012
You all can say what you want to about lexi but she is a great person. She can out ride any of your nasty asses any day. I'm sure she is laughing her butt off at what you all have to say. I vote for lexi to judge. Oh cowgirl she has never had any problems showing ha ha
not

Pineville, WV

#128 Jun 20, 2012
It's not a she (Danny)
what ever

Pineville, WV

#129 Jun 21, 2012
Not who care its been so many years. Everyone knows lexi they know how great of a person she is. Nothing you say anyone cares. This Horse show thing is for horse show people that ride. Everyone knows about lexi she has never hide the fact of her. I'm really proud to know lexi. She has always been good to me. When you all try to put her down she always gets stronger with your bad mouths.
What

New Hope, VA

#130 Jun 22, 2012
not wrote:
It's not a she (Danny)
r u saying Lexi used to be a man named Danny or something
2 posts removed
not

Pineville, WV

#133 Jun 22, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>r u saying Lexi used to be a man named Danny or something
yes
lol

Pineville, WV

#134 Jun 22, 2012
omg you all are so behind old news. WE Love Her
Horse fair

Pineville, WV

#135 Jun 22, 2012
I have never been to the fair whats it like there?
not

Pineville, WV

#136 Jun 22, 2012
lol wrote:
omg you all are so behind old news. WE Love Her
it would be ok if he started out as a woman .
Lexi Workman

Pineville, WV

#137 Jun 23, 2012
Ok Horse show fans. I have heard the call for me to be a judge at Jessie Horse show. I have agreed to do this since so many has been asking for me to do so. I will be the judge on the 2nd Sat of July. I have heard people upset over the judges in the past years. Now You all have been asking for a judge to do things right no matter what now you have got your wish. BUT!!!!!!! Now I say to you all You got me now I will ask for you to be there with your horses and you that love to watch. I will be judging the horse and only the horse. I dont' care who is riding its all on your horse. Be prepared to show hard to win. Let everyone know so we can have a big show that weekend. I'm ready for a BIG show bring it on if you think you can handle a judge that will do it right. I want big classes and riders that want to WIN and willing to show to be the best. Also dont' forget have great sportsmanship. Now for the people that love to watch the show I want people screaming the number of the horse you like. Good luck to everyone and BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!
pace fan

United States

#138 Jun 25, 2012
the # 33 in pacing is not the watts it was Pigs wife and its #133...she rode saturday and done a great job!!!! she knows her stuff! Id like to have me a lady that could ride like her!!!
And Traci has one of the best shows around.... i havent never seen it judged the way it was saturday the Mares and gelding winner didnt even have to ride the work out....crazy....and the winner of open RUNNED LIKE A DEER!!!! oh well glad im not a rider just a fan!
Fan

Pineville, WV

#139 Jun 25, 2012
pace fan wrote:
the # 33 in pacing is not the watts it was Pigs wife and its #133...she rode saturday and done a great job!!!! she knows her stuff! Id like to have me a lady that could ride like her!!!
And Traci has one of the best shows around.... i havent never seen it judged the way it was saturday the Mares and gelding winner didnt even have to ride the work out....crazy....and the winner of open RUNNED LIKE A DEER!!!! oh well glad im not a rider just a fan!
Went my first time. Loved it.Will be going back again.They have a 2 night gig comeing up.June 29-30 this Friday, and Saturday. Come out and enjoy..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 2 hr luci 5,884
Word game (Jun '12) 5 hr luci 1,445
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 5 hr luci 11,034
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 17 hr RSM 4,084
When does pool open Sat Benny 13
Don't Fart in church Sat Silent but deadly 2
News Perturbed by high gasoline prices? (Article in ... (Sep '08) Sat Steve 71

Oceana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance