Next Last
horses friend

Pineville, WV

#1 Feb 1, 2012
I miss horse shows
horse lover

Pineville, WV

#2 Feb 1, 2012
I miss them also. I love watching those pacing horses flying aroung the ring.
love my horse

Pineville, WV

#3 Feb 1, 2012
I use to go alot. Had alot of great times at different horse shows. Love to ride even to this day. I have see alot of horse shows come and go but to this day in april I get excited thinking about it. Love seeing old friends and seeing how there horses are doing. People don't know what there missing until they get on a horse and ride.
Pace on

Pineville, WV

#4 Feb 1, 2012
hey me too. Can't wait to get my horse out to get him ready for the shows. Its been so warm I probably should start getting him out and start riding him. Might go to jessie show ring and practice some. We all should go some weekend when its warm and ride. Maybe bring some food and cook out.
horse lova

Pineville, WV

#5 Feb 1, 2012
who is the best rider in
pacing:
racking:
barrel:
cowboys dream

Pineville, WV

#6 Feb 1, 2012
In pacing I think 429 is I think his name is billy not sure. Racking suzan workman. Barrels sexy lexi forsure when she use to ride on a gray horse.
horse lova

Pineville, WV

#7 Feb 1, 2012
Who is sexy lexi?
scarlet

Mullens, WV

#8 Feb 2, 2012
his name is billy osborne lol he is great
cow girl

Pineville, WV

#9 Feb 2, 2012
I miss the shows too. I'm a fan of all the riders. Love it
miss it

Pineville, WV

#10 Feb 2, 2012
does anyone knows if ace will have shows this year. some people says he is going too but not sure. I know he is under the weather. Ace we miss the shows and wish you the best of health.
cowgirl up

Pineville, WV

#11 Feb 3, 2012
I love my racking horse she is a star !!! black and white she is the best!!!
racking style

Pineville, WV

#12 Feb 4, 2012
I love racking horses too. There is nothing like a racking horse. I love showing at danville and in KY. There is alot of registered horses there. Its great....
rider

Pineville, WV

#13 Feb 4, 2012
it would be nice if more horse riders would keep this chat going. Talk about there horses. I'm glad everyone is enjoying there horses.
2 posts removed
your nasty

Pineville, WV

#16 Feb 5, 2012
this is not for people like you.
1 post removed
wide open

United States

#18 Mar 18, 2012
i love showin my horses. crankin the ring is like nothing i've ever experienced before. i've rode pacing horses for 8 years now and been showing in open since i was fourteen. i wouldn't trade it for the world! they're my pride and joy (:
Hottie in open pacing

Pineville, WV

#19 Mar 18, 2012
I love open pacing. Love it when I'm showing and pass those men showing against me. My horse smokes them. Gosh its great being a female in a mans class.
wanting a racking horse

Pineville, WV

#20 Mar 18, 2012
I would love to buy a racking horse. Its hard to find a true racking horse. The other day someone said they had one forsale. I went to look at it. It ended up being a pacing horse they was trying to pass off as a racking horse. I hate going to these local shows and it says country racking. The class ends up being mostly pacing horses that has a high front end. Gee are people that stupid to think that everyone don't know what they are on. Get real
3 posts removed
Horserider

Oceana, WV

#24 Mar 26, 2012
I love horses and my family has showed horses for as long as I can remember. we go to all the Horse shows we can. It is a good way to see old friends and to meet new ones.. We have racking and pacing horses.. The man you all are talking about that rides the 429 is Billy Justice. Jessie is a great place to show horses. I talked to Ace's grandson nd he said they was tring to reopen the shows but didnt know forsure. Just depened on how Ace was doing by that time. Does anyone ever know what happed to the horse and rider that used to ride 58 and under I think his name was Jackie his number was 33. that man had a real good horse it was really fast. I used to love go watch them I think all his borther and family used to show up to jessie Dalton Deke Jamie I think they are Watts. then you had Billy osborne and his son and some more from huff creek they really put on some good shows. sorry to just be going on and on but I love horses and love talking about them. I think Dekes wife shows in racking she has a spotted horse Lil star is the horses name and I think Her name is Gail.. they are so many good rider and horses.
1 post removed
Horserider

Oceana, WV

#26 Mar 26, 2012
cowboys dream wrote:
In pacing I think 429 is I think his name is billy not sure. Racking suzan workman. Barrels sexy lexi forsure when she use to ride on a gray horse.
429 is Billy Justice

pacing- 429 or 33

Racking- tammy smith she need to be in style but country it would be suzan or that guy that rides the brown and white horse i think his name is ronnie

Barrels-- Lexi
2 posts removed
Big problem

United States

#29 Mar 29, 2012
Just found out Ace had a bad STROKE today let us all pray for the family he is a good man . Hope he makes it I will keep you posted. 3/29/2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 11 hr luci 5,586
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 11 hr luci 10,718
Word Association... (Jun '12) 11 hr luci 2,634
whats the worst place in oceana to work for? (Jan '08) 11 hr sistersalvation 139
45th President of these United States 20 Jan/17 23 hr Hahaha 6
Names A-Z (Aug '13) Mon SWAMP WITCH 196
Military Eligability Sun No more free ride 2

Oceana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oceana Mortgages