Death Of Young Woman at Cyclone

Posted in the Oceana Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
For me to know

Princeton, WV

#1 Jun 19, 2011
I'm surprised that there isn't anything on here about her death. I hope that it is not another young life lost to drugs.
BBQ

Pineville, WV

#2 Jun 19, 2011
For me to know wrote:
I'm surprised that there isn't anything on here about her death. I hope that it is not another young life lost to drugs.
Who was it?!
I used to live in huff creek, my family still lives there but I hadn't heard anything about a death!
For me to know

Princeton, WV

#3 Jun 19, 2011
I don't have a name BBQ. I was told that she was 27 years old and has 2 young children.
1 post removed
awww

Oceana, WV

#5 Jun 19, 2011
Awww...that's sad...she's older than that...so it could be someone else
old friend

Brenton, WV

#6 Jun 19, 2011
I sure hope that this isn't true. They family had to deal alot with her sister n laws passing and now this. My heart goes out to Benny and the children. I can't imagine what they are going thru. God keep your hand upon them in this most difficult time, they really need you dear lord. I hate having to look at all of the websites with the obituaries on it and knowing all of these people. I used to hang out with all of them in the 90's. But my life changed after having kids and getting into church and before you know it, you have lost so much time away from them, that you do not have any idea how bad off that they really have become. I wished that I could have talked to them, bet I guess I am too late for that now. Know that your family is in my thoughts and prayers. Be strong Benny (TattoI) your kids will need you more that ever now. Don't fall apart, God will see you thru this. Turn your life around and serve him and he will take care of the rest. I assume it may have been an accidental OD. But I am not sure about that, I hadn't heard of her being sick or anything like that. I do know that she took it hard when Carrie died even through they really didn't see eye to eye. I pray that they are in heaven now and in no more pain. God bless the family, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I will be looking when the services will be held and where. If anyone finds out the date and time of the service, let me know on here. I would really like to come. Lol!
OHS

Gilbert, WV

#7 Jun 19, 2011
I went to OHS, what's her name? Have lost contact with so many people over that way. Really hate to gear bout all the young people passing away from there.
it is

Pineville, WV

#8 Jun 20, 2011
renee chapman
Virus Maker

United States

#9 Jun 20, 2011
another young life taken,sad bless her family
hum

Oceana, WV

#10 Jun 20, 2011
her age was more like 37 instead of 27.
pillhater

Oceana, WV

#11 Jun 20, 2011
hum wrote:
her age was more like 37 instead of 27.

I heard there was another one. idk if it was an overdose or what!! Still sad either way
hum

Oceana, WV

#12 Jun 20, 2011
hmm, don't know of any others & I'm from huff creek, so I'd more than likely know about it.
hum

Oceana, WV

#13 Jun 20, 2011
I may be wrong, if I find out any different, I'll admit that I'm wrong.
3 posts removed
rosalee

Oceana, WV

#17 Jun 20, 2011
sad.
7 posts removed
Virus Maker

United States

#25 Jun 21, 2011
makes u wonder doesnt it,she was a very beautiful young woman and a sweetheart also,just sad ,Im still in shock over it
tera

Oceana, WV

#26 Jun 21, 2011
broken heatred friends.
For me to know

Princeton, WV

#27 Jun 21, 2011
What keeps happening to posts? They are here then poof they are gone. Hmmm interesting.
Virus Maker

United States

#28 Jun 21, 2011
someone has reported them as abuse and they have remove just those post.
For me to know

Princeton, WV

#29 Jun 21, 2011
Thank you Virus Maker. I'm glad that I read the posts that were removed before they disappeared. What was posted was what I had been told. Unlike other posts on various threads, there was nothing dis-respective said about the deceased or her family. Makes you wonder what someone considered abusive doesn't it? I think that there is more to this then is known. I just wonder if we'll ever here the whole story...doubtful.
ilahcfs

Charleston, WV

#30 Jun 22, 2011
another one bites the dust
Anonymous

Beckley, WV

#31 Jun 22, 2011
ilahcfs wrote:
another one bites the dust
Agree!!! Another junkie down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 13 min honeymylove 2,371
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 9 hr FoLLoW aLoNg 8,556
Remains of woman identified (Feb '12) 12 hr Joy 48
Word Association... (Jun '12) 23 hr _Zoey_ 1,429
Dollar Store Sat Watching 6
Word game (Jun '12) Fri _Zoey_ 762
Oceana Music Thread (May '13) Jan 20 Theo 166
Oceana Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web