Shooting in Wyoming County Might Lead...

Shooting in Wyoming County Might Lead to Murder Charge

There are 5 comments on the WTRF-TV story from Aug 14, 2006, titled Shooting in Wyoming County Might Lead to Murder Charge. In it, WTRF-TV reports that:

A father and his stepson are charged in what might be a murder case. It happened in Craney, near Kopperston.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTRF-TV.

Jen

Concord, NC

#1 Feb 20, 2007
I've been searching periodically to find if the man and son charged were convicted, or if any other news has surfaced. Delbert "Freddy" Rollins was a dear friend. I attended the services and burial, but I haven't been able to find any news since this original story. Being from out of state and not knowing his family well, this is my source of info. I'd appreciate any details at all.
c rock Good buddy of fred

United States

#2 Apr 13, 2007
herd that both got off self defence crap!!!!!!!
BETH LAMB

Welch, WV

#3 Nov 20, 2008
I don't think they completely got off they are looking at time but its Wyoming County who knows when that will be but they are both in jail again at the moment for drug charges. I was a great friend of Feridie's (FREDS_ too

“Lock & Load”

Since: Aug 08

Pineville, WV

#4 Nov 22, 2008
Neither of them have went to trial in Wyoming County yet. The last time a trial was scheduled, it was continued because they were in jail in North Carolina. I think Wyoming County is waiting to see what happens to them there before anything is done here. Hope this helps.
headbanger

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 24, 2008
the stepson is in jail in n.c.for bank robberery.maybe n.c. will do something and put that little bastard away.apparantly wyoming co.aint gonna do anything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 18 hr luci 5,519
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 18 hr luci 10,664
what should bedtime be for 16 year olds (Nov '09) 19 hr Trollomania 62
Wyoming County HS Basketball 2016-17 20 hr Alien 1
Word game (Jun '12) Mon luci 1,362
Word Association... (Jun '12) Mon luci 2,609
Your new President Jan 20th Dec 2 John Wheeler 2

Oceana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance