First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Welch, WV

#1 Mar 23, 2010
It had been awhile since id eaten at taco bell, hoping the service had improved..NOT!! I was there on Sunday, 2 boys working was all and the line was growing, the manager walking around doing nothing..really would it have hurt her to helped out the employees a little bit!!
Camera

Pineville, WV

#2 Mar 23, 2010
I know you guys have a camera on your phones... If service is really that bad take some snaps and show the proof... Get the main complaints number let them see the pic and then no more worries... So step up or get a life!!!!!!
its meee

Pineville, WV

#3 Mar 23, 2010
I went through the drive thru a couple weeks ago. It was awful.. It took atleast 20 minutes to get my food and it had already taken 10 to get them to TAKE my order. I will not go back. I think the place needs cleaned up a bit.. doesn't look very clean at all.
its me

Oceana, WV

#4 Mar 25, 2010
taco bell had pitaful employers. Their lazy & they dont know what their doing. If the manager has any brains at all shell fire them retards and get some real commited workers. All those nasty girls do is flirt around & talk on the phone when im in there. The guys just lay back and do nothing. That buisness isnt going to last too much longer if it dosent straighten up.
TACO

Gilbert, WV

#5 Mar 25, 2010
Is the manager still the little small girl? I haven't been over there in a while, but it was good service when I was there drive thu was fast and nice. A smaller dark headed woman working the drive-tru window was very friendly. I will definitely go back when I'm in the area. My husband and I don't think they were anything wrong with that place at all. Sounds to me like someone may be jealous of an employee because if I don't like service somewhere I eat I DON'T GO BACK :)
whatever

Warriormine, WV

#6 Mar 25, 2010
Yea, they're slow, usually, but who cares? Good lord! Stop complaining. If you're THAT hungry, you'll either wait or go somewhere else.
finally

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 26, 2010
KUdos to the new manager. things look a lot better since that nasty one left. i will defiently be back.
BOB STONER

Welch, WV

#8 Mar 26, 2010
i love taco bell, my bestfriend works there so get a life
Blah-Blah-Blah

Lerona, WV

#9 Mar 26, 2010
Hey, "Stoner", do you work at Subway? The service as there is getting just as bad! The certain individual that has the continuous "snort" unravels my nerve!
Stupidpeople

United States

#10 Mar 27, 2010
you people are so childish..
Hillbillie Belle

Oceana, WV

#11 Mar 27, 2010
We like taco bell
Mexicana

United States

#12 Mar 31, 2010
Love taco bell.
yeah right

AOL

#13 Apr 2, 2010
all they hire is usually druggies. which thats about all there is know in oceana
NOT A DRUGGIE

Oceana, WV

#14 Apr 3, 2010
well if you're not a druggie then go apply and maybe the new manager would love to have some good apps to pick from....
uuuhhhmmm

Vienna, WV

#15 Apr 7, 2010
Wanna buy a Turd ?

$0.75ยข For plain
$2.95 if corn is visible
$4.95 if "other things" are visible
taco supreame

United States

#16 Apr 27, 2010
well things are starting to shape up now new management and i cant spell but u no what i mean so if your in the area stop in and check it out youll see the diffrence cleaner mor orginized and faster service sure youll be satifyed now
todd bailey

Oceana, WV

#17 Apr 28, 2010
well i used to work there and i trust them all to make my food, and its a pretty good job, it used to be slow cause there was a cpl of ppl that wouldnt work or do anything, but it got better right befor i left, and now it seems like its even better cause the new manager ahs hired enough ppl to cover all the shifts and stuff........but ppl need to realize u cant have the food done in 2 mins if its a $30 dollar order ya know
nacho belle

Oceana, WV

#18 Apr 28, 2010
Taco Bell Rocks! PPL need to stop complaining and actually do something about it or just shut up. How hard is it to go somewhere else to eat?! The employee's are nice and do their jobs as fast as they can. Maybe if ppl wouldn't order half the menu, they'd get your order out faster! Blame the public, not the employee!
Nasty

Welch, WV

#19 Apr 30, 2010
I stopped there today and ordered some food and it was so nasty that i couldnt eat it....It looked like it had been setting aound for awhile....It will b a long time before i go back there to eat....
Heyy

Pineville, WV

#20 Apr 30, 2010
Umm that one dude that works there JS...is pretty nice :) he's a cutie too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr UTrashy 1,699
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 7 hr luci 5,194
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) Tue luci 10,396
Word game (Jun '12) Tue luci 1,244
House broken into Aug 29 friendly neighbor 1
Suboxone Doctors Aug 28 Knowzee 1
Word Association... (Jun '12) Aug 26 luci 2,542

Oceana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance