Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Pimpin Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama barrowed 14 trillion in his first 2 yrs and wanted to barrow more this yr.I agree wish it was the Clinton Days again,we had jobs and the Country was doing great but we will be one of the poorest Countries in the world in the next 10 yrs.
I didn't know I was talking to someone so uninformed...the total debt is less than $15 trillion now so if GWB left a debt of $11 trillion then how could Obama have created $14 trillion in debt? Do some research.
Nicidimus from Lynco

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Cotton Top wrote:
Told you people that the EPA will stop all MTR and deep mining before it was over with.Obama Rulz.Thank You Mr Obama for getting my air back and my water fresh.N ow you worthless Coal Miners see ya big homes being lost.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Looks like they will be moving in your broken down trailer with the three other families Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Info

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Pimpin Daddy wrote:
Sad but true the mines r dying,Electric plants r going to gas.So many ppl will suffer over this and if Obama is reelected Lord help the miners.
I agree! I DID NOT vote for Obama and never will/would and I guarantee the ones that did vote for him are wishing like hell they hadn't and won't admit to voting him in! Hell, the first thing Obama started talking about was doing away with Coal Mines and I be damned if UMWA still didn't vote for the guy, I mean how stupid do they have to be!!
brendasfolly

Mundelein, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

I was ashamed to tell people that I am from WV, when the con won the vote. Do you people realize how stupid it made this state look. It set WV back 100 years.
really

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

have you been through matewan its a ghost town if the mines go under thats what wyoming county will be.
not

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

heck wrote:
The heck with COAL who cares who gets laid off, i get a check at the 1st of each month, the HECK with working for a living. I got on a check when i was 19 years old.
that's what is wrong with this county is people like you. A peice of chit!!!!
Truth

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

So many uneducated people, They listen to fox news. I see lots of coal seams every trip I make to we're ever I go.
Go invest in opening a coal mine. Hire you some good men. A million dollars should get ya started.
YOUR NOT GONNA SELL IT , DUH!!!!!
No one's gonna buy the coal because ,WHY !!!
Coal buyers can buy it cheaper from other countries.
Thank George Bush for that.
Obama don't give a dam. if you mine coal,Black is beautiful to him.
The 2 Bush administrations set this country up for the rich to get richer.
Obama started out being to friendly, Thinking if he will give ,He will get some back.
He found out the hard way and to late.The middle class better jump on his wagon and fight these rich as$ people.The worse is yet to come.
retard

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Truth wrote:
So many uneducated people, They listen to fox news. I see lots of coal seams every trip I make to we're ever I go.
Go invest in opening a coal mine. Hire you some good men. A million dollars should get ya started.
Obama started out being to friendly, Thinking if he will give ,He will get some back.
He found out the hard way and to late.The middle class better jump on his wagon and fight these rich as$ people.The worse is yet to come.
So very true. Corporations control this country thru pac money to congress. The president takes the heat but congress is truly at fault. This country was on the right track with Clinton but along came Jr.
Truth

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Now we have health insurance for everyone. Thanks to the Supreme Court Cheif Justice John Roberts. The only people that could even bitch over this is the Racist or the Rich .
jobless

Elkview, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Get a check when you are young and let the Gov. support you.
Truth

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

retard wrote:
<quoted text> So very true. Corporations control this country thru pac money to congress. The president takes the heat but congress is truly at fault. This country was on the right track with Clinton but along came Jr.
thanks, your more educated than I .but I try my best. I myself don't like everything Obama has done. But things are not hard to figure out. While all these coal companies and unions " what union is left" we're fighting over EPA and other bulls$it , The gas companies moved in., and worked with the EPA and so on.
Truth

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

To everyone who thought Obama was the Anti-Crist.and it was George Bush the whole time. LMBO

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Info wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! I DID NOT vote for Obama and never will/would and I guarantee the ones that did vote for him are wishing like hell they hadn't and won't admit to voting him in!
Not true....I voted for Obama and will vote for him again!!
Truth

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Lesson Learned wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true....I voted for Obama and will vote for him again!!
I did too
And I will again
retard

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

This country is going downhill very fast and we have no brakes. Most can recall Reagan and deregulation in order to shore up the stock market, a critical economic miscue we still pay for while the market does fine. Keep the peoples back to the wall and they only worry about their personal survival and have to have an income to live. So where are the jobs at? Drugs and prison construction? Eat ur rice like the rest of the world cause that's where we're headed. Anyone notice a change in the weather these past few years. We need more mechanization/ industrialization so we don't suffer any longer than necessary!
Leona

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Look out! Health Care passed! Looks as tho all you guys are going to be taxed on those heavy heifers. Under the new health care there will be a new hefty tax on fat people.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Leona wrote:
Look out! Health Care passed! Looks as tho all you guys are going to be taxed on those heavy heifers. Under the new health care there will be a new hefty tax on fat people.
That is a lie.
Slim

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Leona wrote:
My diet hasn't changed except for the added hormones and steroids in the burger. I do try and limit the "cides" in my imported veggies. Ever notice the fatter the cook, the more mayo on the burger? Now there's food for thought!
Slim

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Leona wrote:
A smaller portion of health care may be good for our economy. Let some of the elderly die off and social security will be solvent again. I strongly disagree with this health care ruling but can't do anything but adapt and hope to survive the coming changes.
Leonard White Feather

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Truth wrote:
You just got the largest tax increase on the middle class ever. Thank you for voting Obama. You friggin idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min hillbilly 56,550
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 33 min Joe Mahmaugh 136
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 33 min Cow Tipper 8 3,941
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 7 hr -Lily- 1,513
fishing 13 hr copy that9564 3
Word Association... (Jun '12) 23 hr _Zoey_ 1,083
Word game (Jun '12) 23 hr _Zoey_ 597

Search the Oceana Forum:
•••

Flood Watch for Wyoming County was issued at August 21 at 9:28PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Oceana Jobs

•••