Since: Sep 11

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Anyone in the Kopperston Road area lose a dog? Found a cute white and brown dog walking in the road just past Delong's old car wash.
Missing Pup

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

wvgirl20 wrote:
Anyone in the Kopperston Road area lose a dog? Found a cute white and brown dog walking in the road just past Delong's old car wash.
do u have a pic of it?

Level 1

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

I do. Is your dog missing?
Missing Pup

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

wvgirl20 wrote:
I do. Is your dog missing?
I have a missing dog,, but not for sure if the one you found is mine , it very well could be,,, I have a pic of mine that's missing,, can I send it to you somehow?

Level 1

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Missing Pup wrote:
<quoted text>I have a missing dog,, but not for sure if the one you found is mine , it very well could be,,, I have a pic of mine that's missing,, can I send it to you somehow?
Let me know I'd this link doesn't work..

http://tinypic.com/r/1z7mkx/6
Missing Pup

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

wvgirl20 wrote:
<quoted text>
can u text to nine two three seven seven seven seven
Missing Pup

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

wvgirl20 wrote:
<quoted text>
it worked,, but no that's not mine,, I have a jack Russell schnauzer mix missing,,, hope you find this lil guys owner,,, posting on fb yard sale pages and stuff could help possibly find his owners,, he looks full blooded jack Russell to me!!:)

Level 1

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Missing Pup wrote:
<quoted text>it worked,, but no that's not mine,, I have a jack Russell schnauzer mix missing,,, hope you find this lil guys owner,,, posting on fb yard sale pages and stuff could help possibly find his owners,, he looks full blooded jack Russell to me!!:)
Thanks!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Coming off of Kopperston Mountain towad Oceana yesterday I saw two dogs a couple miles apart walking in the road. One was a long-haired dog, like a sheepdog, that may have been white but looked very dirty. He was trotting along in the road waving his tail. The other was a medium size short haired brown dog. Both were beautiful dogs. They must have been dropped or they wouldn't have been on top of a mountain, miles from habitation, walking in the road looking lost. I hate people who do this to dogs. Raleigh County Animal Rescue is a no-kill shelter in Beckley that unwanted pets can be taken to. Show some mercy to helpless animals.

http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/WV103.html
only me

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Lesson Learned wrote:
Coming off of Kopperston Mountain towad Oceana yesterday I saw two dogs a couple miles apart walking in the road. One was a long-haired dog, like a sheepdog, that may have been white but looked very dirty. He was trotting along in the road waving his tail. The other was a medium size short haired brown dog. Both were beautiful dogs. They must have been dropped or they wouldn't have been on top of a mountain, miles from habitation, walking in the road looking lost. I hate people who do this to dogs. Raleigh County Animal Rescue is a no-kill shelter in Beckley that unwanted pets can be taken to. Show some mercy to helpless animals.

http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/WV103.html
so did you rescue the little guys????? So sad there probably starving !!!!!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

only me wrote:
<quoted text>
so did you rescue the little guys????? So sad there probably starving !!!!!
No I did not. Since a neighbor picked up a stray dog that developed rabies a couple of days later and bit my neighbor I wouldn't even consider it. Why are you criticizing me instead of the hateful people who dropped them off in the first place.
only me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Lesson Learned wrote:
<quoted text>No I did not. Since a neighbor picked up a stray dog that developed rabies a couple of days later and bit my neighbor I wouldn't even consider it. Why are you criticizing me instead of the hateful people who dropped them off in the first place.
only lonley you should have called 911 just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Oceana Forum right now

Search the Oceana Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min George 53,591
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 7 min Sassy 7,683
Medwin Willard 2 hr Concerned citizen 1
Word Association... (Jun '12) 3 hr mudpuppy 976
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 3 hr mudpuppy 1,356
You should be ashamed 5 hr -Earl- 2
Obama not retiring to Glen Fork 5 hr -Earl- 4
•••
•••
•••
Oceana Dating

more search filters

less search filters