First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Peace Maker

Spearsville, LA

#1 Apr 20, 2011
Come on ppl lets get behind the symbol of our great town and elect a man who knows the ropes and how to str8in this mess up ....Spunk Accord for Mayor... hes everyones blessing ,he will teach u how to cut corners and save money...how to live in the wild without electric...how tio stay warm with newspapers...yes Spunk Accord a man behind the unseen eyes of Oxyana
Mad as Hell

United States

#2 Apr 21, 2011
The Peace Maker wrote:
Come on ppl lets get behind the symbol of our great town and elect a man who knows the ropes and how to str8in this mess up ....Spunk Accord for Mayor... hes everyones blessing ,he will teach u how to cut corners and save money...how to live in the wild without electric...how tio stay warm with newspapers...yes Spunk Accord a man behind the unseen eyes of Oxyana
Hell yes he's got my vote Spunk will bring job's and free beer for everyone!!!!
The Peace Maker

Spearsville, LA

#3 Apr 21, 2011
Spunk will bring pride back to this town,ppl wil be struttin like a gobbler after a hen,Spunk would be new blood for an old town that needs revived...hook up the IV.Spunks motto will be a beer in every hand
fart breath

Welch, WV

#4 Apr 21, 2011
vote SPUNK for mayor! woohoo!

(chock on a d*ck Nola Rose....u cheating scamming biotch!!)
votenot

Warriormine, WV

#5 Apr 21, 2011
spunk needs to be instutionlized.
and keept from scieioty, hes a drug minnus and you cant get past his drunk butt on the streeet I hope the new mayor looks at people like him the mentely.
the drunks and drugggies like spunk need to be moved to the nearest homeles shelter and there ssi check needs to be sent to the shelter for upkeep that would be pinehaven in beckley. send them all there pay them tto house them take there checks so there free money can be of some benifet to them other than used to buy drugs.
lets vote for the best they can be not homeless and drunk.
Nosey

Barboursville, WV

#6 Apr 21, 2011
I think the problem is serious enough to save you inane remarks!
The Peace Maker

Spearsville, LA

#7 Apr 21, 2011
shut the hell up votenot,u idiot,Spunk will make a great mayor and if u r lucky u can become the metermaid biotchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Nosey

Barboursville, WV

#8 Apr 21, 2011
The Peace Maker wrote:
shut the hell up votenot,u idiot,Spunk will make a great mayor and if u r lucky u can become the metermaid biotchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Nice.
votenot

Warriormine, WV

#9 Apr 21, 2011
haha i must have hit a ssi drunken druggy in the nerve see theres my case!!
fart breath

Welch, WV

#10 Apr 21, 2011
The Peace Maker wrote:
Damn Straight !
Tell em'.........
fart breath

Welch, WV

#11 Apr 21, 2011
votenot wrote:
<quoted text>haha i must have hit a ssi drunken druggy in the nerve see theres my case!!
Your dumb "votenot"!
Nola is a CHEATER & SCAMMER!!!!!!
funmaker

Welch, WV

#12 Apr 21, 2011
Does it make you feel superior to make fun of people? In God's eyes you are inferior. You aren't any better than anyone else...you need to look in the mirror and stop being a jerk.
The Peace Maker wrote:
The Peace Maker

Spearsville, LA

#13 Apr 22, 2011
funmaker wrote:
Does it make you feel superior to make fun of people? In God's eyes you are inferior. You aren't any better than anyone else...you need to look in the mirror and stop being a jerk.
<quoted text>
In your Gods eyes everyone is equal read ya bible dumbass,vote needs Hooked On Phonics,retared rejest....I am superior too u funmaker,u r a lowlife scum that could not suck the shit off of Spunks shoes.Keep sitting back drawing your litte retard check and leave the real stuff to the big kids.
1 post removed
noe

Springboro, OH

#15 Apr 22, 2011
did anyone replace nola?
noe

Springboro, OH

#16 Apr 22, 2011
who will replace nola?
just some one

Pineville, WV

#17 Apr 22, 2011
acctually i could care less who gets mayor as long as they clean the shit hole up and keep all the stupid looking whores off the streets and keep oceana clean its getting so bad that state troopers have to patrol oceana because the town cops can't do it thier selfs people need to open thier eyes and realize that oceana is falling to peaces with out a good mayor.. and if spunk can take care of oceana better then every one else that have tried i say hell yea VOTE SPUNK!!!!
votenot

Warriormine, WV

#18 Apr 22, 2011
fart breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dumb "votenot"!
Nola is a CHEATER & SCAMMER!!!!!!
I didnt say I like Nola and I want her out as much as half the town does. but your junkie friend doesnt have the skills to ride a bike!!
let a lone become a mayor before Id vote for that I guess Carl Dove would be better your stupid to even ot his name on here.
Pillbilly

Englishtown, NJ

#19 Apr 22, 2011
You got my vote, Spunk!
fart breath

Welch, WV

#20 Apr 22, 2011
votenot wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt say I like Nola and I want her out as much as half the town does. but your junkie friend doesnt have the skills to ride a bike!!
let a lone become a mayor before Id vote for that I guess Carl Dove would be better your stupid to even ot his name on here.

The spunk thing is a joke! U must have no common sense at all!
The Peace Maker

Hamel, MN

#21 Apr 23, 2011
some ppl r so stupid they cant see this is a joke,now u see why WV gets made fun of.Its just to get a good laugh.Heck spunk would probably do better than the worthless city cops and whoever gets mayor needs to clean house at city hall first

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 8 hr luci 5,323
Word Association... (Jun '12) 8 hr luci 2,564
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 8 hr luci 10,500
Word game (Jun '12) Fri luci 1,296
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri -meabadboy- 2,833
Westside Football Fri Alien 6
Prettiest Feet In Oceana Thu loa 4

Oceana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance