Students, adults mistake laxative ingredient for candy at Ocean Springs school
A mistaken identity led some at a Mississippi school to ingest what was thought to be delicious candy but ended up being an ingredient commonly found in laxatives.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.
#1 Feb 27, 2013
Please never mistake St.Martin for Ocean Springs
#2 Feb 27, 2013
Ha ha I agree
“Down in the Bayou”
Since: Apr 08
#3 Feb 28, 2013
why not?..Ocean Springs aint nothing special, nothing but fast food joints, trailer parks, and working class neighborhoods...
Add your comments below
|visiting coast, can u swim in gulf? (Jul '09)||5 hr||Heretic||39|
|Utility costs||Aug 28||Newbee||2|
|Public Pool||Aug 26||weedz||1|
|City hall||Aug 25||RRR||3|
|City hall||Aug 25||RRR||1|
|Trump for President, He will win. watch||Aug 25||sister Pendulous ...||1|
|Ocean Springs group takes first step in process...||Aug 20||Benton||1|
Find what you want!
Search Ocean Springs Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC