Cock a doodle don't: Ocean Springs ro...

Cock a doodle don't: Ocean Springs rooster attacked toddler, mother says

There are 6 comments on the The Mississippi Press story from Feb 6, 2012, titled Cock a doodle don't: Ocean Springs rooster attacked toddler, mother says. In it, The Mississippi Press reports that:

A 2-year-old girl was scratched on the arm 3 times by one of the Ocean Springs' downtown roosters last week, her mother said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mississippi Press.

The vet

Eagle, ID

#1 Feb 6, 2012
Don't forget about my bill to keep them from the long arm of justice and water them. If bills are goung to be paid, I need me some of that rooster love. Maybe Connie will write me a check.
Carl the Rooster

Eagle, ID

#2 Feb 6, 2012
General, it is time to fly the coup. We have milked all the stupid left wing radical wackos for as long as we can. That dumb mayor even fell for our scam. I hate Randy isn't going to be with us to reap all the free stuff we keep getting. I am betting we can get the stupid tax payers in Ocean Springs to pay the medical bills and legal bills from my last attack. This place reminds me of when we visited Washington DC. We get free health care, free food, a computer to talk to all of our face book friends and tons of free publicity. I bet we can get some of those stupid Ocean Springs politicians, especially that mayor that we see in the bars down from the doughnut shop to provide free government subsidized housing. This place is sure going to be tough to leave. All good things come to an end. I wonder if there is another town that is within flying distance that we can set up shop in and start this rediculous scam over again. General, don't forget to turn the lights off when you shut the door.
Old Ocean Springs

Eagle, ID

#3 Feb 7, 2012
This has gotten to be rediculous. Why is our mayor continuing to violate our ordinances? The city shouldn't pay the medical bills, the mayor should pick up the tab because she wants to keep these chickens as pets. Please stop waisting tax payers money on this and other stupid pet projects of our mayor. It is time for her to fly away.
Tribes of heaven

United States

#4 Feb 7, 2012
The vet wrote:
Don't forget about my bill to keep them from the long arm of justice and water them. If bills are goung to be paid, I need me some of that rooster love. Maybe Connie will write me a check.
Lol! How about footing a medical bill or two for some needy kids instead of n animal! Right? Let's just be sure the kids actually belong to our country befor we go spending millions...oh wait...that money was just to fight for a legal pass in our country, THEN pay for all the medical care and support...hmmm, priotities these days.
Tribes of heaven

United States

#5 Feb 7, 2012
Oh yeah, if I broke an ordinance, I'd get in trouble! Id have to fix it. Pupupupuleeeze?! Have to agree, someone is gonna get hurt. It is a good thing that baby's eye didnt get pecked out! Then lesson learned? IDK
o s news

Ocean Springs, MS

#6 Feb 12, 2012
Put that rooster in a frying Pan………

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocean Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Residence At Bay Cove-Retirement & Assi... (May '13) Jun 27 noodles66 22
Anybody know anything about Dixie Mafia involve... (Jul '09) Jun 20 Floridasunshine69 109
Opiates (Nov '13) Jun 19 Awwwyeah 11
Martin Lake Resort??? (Mar '09) Jun 14 scammed 70
News Leroy Hobbs, former sheriff, dies (Mar '08) Jun 10 Shorty 5
News We Are All Mississippi hosts Tupelo town hall Jun 4 Yankee 2
News Bishop Morin 'graduating' with St. Stanislaus' ... May '16 Phil 2

Ocean Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ocean Springs Mortgages