Scott Walker's home searched by auditors

Feb 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sunherald.com

The State Auditor's Office carried out a search warrant at the Ocean Springs home of Scott Walker today, the agency has confirmed to the Sun Herald.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Uh Oh

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

I wonder if the house will be up for sale soon?
Walkered out

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Yes it will at a discounted price for sure.He now has an income problem an a flow of all of his cash money to lawyers.I can not believe they waited so long to come calling.
OSSOMOM

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Wonder what they took? I cannot believe there would be anythng incriminating left in the home. I know I'd have had a paper fire in the fire place if I was Scott, when I first heard of theFBI involvement. Then I could use he Harris excuse, I don't have any paperwork they're LOST. Good one, David.(or was it flooded?)
Taxpayer

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

David Harris claimed to have stored his records in a shed at ground level under the building at Harbor Landing and they were destroyed the same day by a high tide.The only problem with this is if you cannot produce documents to prove your case they will then assume the worst and punish you accordingly.
Gulf

Pascagoula, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Uh Oh wrote:
I wonder if the house will be up for sale soon?
You know what these good old boys f**ked up at? They stole FEDERAL MONEY. The whole city/local/state money -- that's usually ok because they know the right people to get them out of trouble. Or they have political allies who's interest it is to keep them above water so to speak.

They spent years stealing/scamming/freeloading off the local & state dime & since the state/southern good ole' boy system requires a bit of a give and take then they were covered. After all boss hawg Barbour & every other hick was feeding from the same trough & if one of them go down, they all go down.

They all steal & put personal expenses onto the public dime with a nod & a wink. And since everybody in the good old boy system has an incentive to keep the game of musical chairs going nobody says anything.

Federal money of course comes with more audits, accounting rules, etc. So its much harder for good old boys to steal or pilfer the money without somebody looking into it. And I guess this is another case of "the money was just too good they stopped being careful".

They got too greedy, stole from the Feds, & then the Feds came a'knockin wanting their cash back. But of course by now the money's long gone into some black hole spent for parties or booze or trips or boats & there's no way to get the money back.

But since they were so greedy they didn't heed common sense they took a taste from the federal trough, & now they're in trouble. That's the one thing about the feds,@ least as a general rule they're impartial & can't be bought by local crooks.
Taxpayer

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Scotts house has a sign on the front door that says "Gone Fishing". Hiding out in Flordia I here.When the time is right they will find him.He is very worried right now.
Sheesh

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Gulf for once I wholeheartedly agree with your post. The Feds take their time and even if it takes a year or more when the indictments come down convictions are pretty much a given.
Gulf

Pascagoula, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Sheesh wrote:
Gulf for once I wholeheartedly agree with your post. The Feds take their time and even if it takes a year or more when the indictments come down convictions are pretty much a given.
Oh don't worry, I have no love in my heart for the good old boy crooks who run not only the region but the state & generally speaking most of the south. But yeah the feds are fair, & I like that. You break the rules there is no cover up. They'll come for your ass.

They're almost like Chuch Norris's "Walker" character -- fair & equitable.
Taxpayer

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

The FBI always gets their man.The sealed indictments are waiting to be served when they decide the time is right Grand Jury is still in session and adding charges/counts.This must be nerve racking for the Walker family.Scott will eventually break.He is considered the weak link by the investigators.He cannot take much more.He is very fragile right now according to his friends.Sad but his ego got out of control.He buys a million dollar mansion so he can have the image of success.The Family will soon be exposed further.Stay tuned.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Ocean Springs Forum right now

Search the Ocean Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Dixie Devil Tattoo (Jan '10) 2 hr hatersgonnahate 68
Native Americans celebrate tribal recognition w... 7 hr gulf 4
Martin Lake Resort??? (Mar '09) 13 hr To tell the truth 59
A Special Message to Bill Walker (Sep '13) 18 hr OS rez 305
Is it true some one was hit by a garbage truck ?? Sat Louiskrzyy 1
Biloxi looking for options as stadium bids come... Fri gulf 1
Ex-Jackson County deputy arrested on sex-crime ... Jul 11 John Smith 2
•••
•••