Poppaganda

Dayton, OH

#1 Apr 25, 2013
Can somebody tell me what is going on with the schools again? Moffit quits (shame), Scarth fired (good), Oborn retires (good), Buckholez hired and quits (a joke and an idiot), Vaughn resigns from board (good), Teresa whatshername quits from board (good), Music gets fired (a shame), Kennedy gets fired (good, since he was sleeping around with the staff), Skinner fired (good, since she was sleeping around with Buckholez), Kimble retiring (again), Kimble (finds and recommends) appoints a female successor from Adams County as superintendent (she has two years before she retires), Applegate resigns from the board (good), Kimble hand picks a new board member, and this all feels like an Abbot and Costello skit (whose on first?). Meanwhile, the enrollment drops as do the scores and the idiots teaching in the high school take our tax money to Maysville since that is where most of them live. Why are we all okay with this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocean Shores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aberdeen is a very dangerous place to live and ... (Aug '07) Oct 11 Bean 365
Lunch time meet Oct 2 Stephyoung 2
Women needed woodside Sep '14 Scotty2014 1
looking for NSA fun Sep '14 aaronm315 1
Single woman at OS Sep '14 Duane 1
What's all over the beach in Shores? Jul '14 C McD 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Ocean Shores, WA Jul '14 Gods Child 3

Ocean Shores News Video

Ocean Shores Dating
Find my Match