Catered Turkey in Ocean Shores?

Catered Turkey in Ocean Shores?

Posted in the Ocean Shores Forum

Stephen W

Seattle, WA

#1 Nov 15, 2012
So I'm spending Thanksgiving day at a friend's beach house in Ocean Shores, and I was hoping to avoid the hassle of actually cooking the turkey.

Are there any grocery stores nearby that will cook the turkey for you. I know in the Seattle area, there are a number of places that do this but wasn't sure about OC or nearby.

Ocean Shores, WA

#2 Nov 17, 2012
You can check with the Deli in IGA in OS - not sure if they will do it but Safeway in Aberdeen should be able to accommodate you.

There might be catering in OS too - I would call Nellie's Kitchen in the Elk Head Tap Room and ask them if they would do it or know of someone who does.

Top Foods in Aberdeen might be able to accommodate you too but I never shop there. Swanson's might be able to also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocean Shores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PRIMARY 2016: About the job - 24th District Sta... Aug '16 enesabdulkadiroglu 1
Mark Torres... cyber-criminal (Feb '13) May '16 herpa-derpa 4
Free Computers For Our Community (Nov '15) Nov '15 CTronic 1
Looking for xxx fun (Jul '15) Jul '15 Sam 1
Review: Jb's RV Park (Jul '15) Jul '15 Ifurwhitedontgo 1
Nautical Decorating Ideas (May '15) May '15 Capt Phil 1
Looking for lot in lovely Ocean Shores (Apr '15) Apr '15 LoveTheOceanPuyallup 1

Ocean Shores Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ocean Shores Mortgages