United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Judged:

tall women are nothing but long leggs,but short women have it all you gals rock.

Since: Jul 10

Hicksville,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

i like a short man
nrb

Towson, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

This is garbage!!!!!!!!! AND I AM CENSORED because I used the work C--p?????
I want u tall

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Judged:

-tall women ride like stallions
they seem to be a little bit tighter, usually they dont get enough play (I guess guys really are intimidated by them)
they can wrap their legs all the way around your waist and drown you in their pussy
-I love laying a tall womens leg on my shoulder while I beat it up-definte favorite
-I dont feel like I could hurt a tall woman with rough sex
Usually have better bodies (Even when they're chubby they dont have so much tummy as a short woman would.
-I love having a tall woman bend over and touch her toes or wrap her sexy long arms around her knees while I beat it up standing (short women can't do this one b/c when they bend over they're legs are below my waist level, unless they have a really really high hips).........Damn I need to go find one of them amazons right now!!!
DUECE
JOHN

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Judged:

I want u tall wrote:
-tall women ride like stallions
they seem to be a little bit tighter, usually they dont get enough play (I guess guys really are intimidated by them)
they can wrap their legs all the way around your waist and drown you in their pussy
-I love laying a tall womens leg on my shoulder while I beat it up-definte favorite
-I dont feel like I could hurt a tall woman with rough sex
Usually have better bodies (Even when they're chubby they dont have so much tummy as a short woman would.
-I love having a tall woman bend over and touch her toes or wrap her sexy long arms around her knees while I beat it up standing (short women can't do this one b/c when they bend over they're legs are below my waist level, unless they have a really really high hips).........Damn I need to go find one of them amazons right now!!!
DUECE
Height is a msculine trait, not feminine!
Most women in the&#65279; world are below 5'7"! models arent known for beauty! they look like 7 foot tall teenage boys.Look up marilyn monroe,vida guerra,kim kardashain,shakira,jessica simpson,mulher melao,mayra veronica,coco austin,Sarah lime,Monica santiago,Arab,latina,italian,a rmen­ian,etc women! all these women are not tall I listed either!! actually, shorter women have more estrogen which explains &#65279;curves! ppl need to stop with these ugly crackhead 7 foot tall models!Shorter women have more estrogen because estrogen halts bone growth! thats why men having more testosterone are taller than females! women who are more feminine have more estrogen(wide hips/big butt/breasts/feminien features,etc)
which is known to be in shorter women. Most women in the world are not tall either! I wouldnt want an unfeminine circus attraction!
Short girls rock

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Short women are better in bed period.

My top ten averaged 5'3" in height
My bottom ten average 5'7" in height with all three girls over 5'10" being in the bottom ten.

It's easier to pick a short girl up and have her straddle you standing up, sex in unusual places is much easier and they seem to be more kinky in bed.

Smaller girls also have bigger breasts on average and just nicer bodies. Their skin (and I don't know why) is smoother than tall girls. Plus spooning a short girl feels much better than a tall one.
anant kirloskar

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

shorter girls are very handy. they are very flickable while having sex. they can really make you go mad. to make it paerfect, you always get a feeling of being in control.
Mike C

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Men who are insecure with control issues seem to go for shorter women. Most abusers prefer petite women. A real man isn't intimidated by "more" woman. I'd rather drive a lamborghini than a volkswagon anyday.
Not

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
Most women in the&#65279; world are below 5'7"! models arent known for beauty! they look like 7 foot tall teenage boys.Look up marilyn monroe,vida guerra,kim kardashain,shakira,jessica simpson,mulher melao,mayra veronica,coco austin,Sarah lime,Monica santiago,Arab,latina,italian,a rmen­ian,etc women! all these women are not tall I listed either!! actually, shorter women have more estrogen which explains &#65279;curves! ppl need to stop with these ugly crackhead 7 foot tall models!Shorter women have more estrogen because estrogen halts bone growth! thats why men having more testosterone are taller than females! women who are more feminine have more estrogen(wide hips/big butt/breasts/feminien features,etc)
which is known to be in shorter women. Most women in the world are not tall either! I wouldnt want an unfeminine circus attraction!
WellI hope you know that you just ruined my day, was feeling so confident until your butt came around... HATE YOU!
Welllll

Columbia, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

I just feel like if you were too close in height to whoever you're with... like a tall woman and a man for example, you'd just have all that extra limbs and weight preventing you from being thrown onto the bed or picked up as easily
John

Port Isabel, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I can careless, all women are beautiful whether she is tall or short. I feel like a mega beast when im with a short woman, but a monster beast when im with a tall woman. Making a tall woman who looks more powerful submit really turns me on. As long as a women is a naked and is good looking, I can give a rats butt.
tall goddess

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

.. YOURE COMPLETELY WRONG! I AM 5'9 I HAVE A BIG BUTT, HIPS & IM A 36D. NOT ALL TALL WOMEN ARE MASCULINE. & WHAT ABOUT THE BONY CURVELESS SHORT WOMEN??????????
JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
sgkp

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

I'm a 5'8 1/2 chick with an hourglass body shit nice tits and hips tall enough to be a model and pretty face FUCK what people say if ur a tall chick love it your beautiful some people think stupidly about this i don't see what it even matters if your tall then model! See how many guys go after you! Did you know ciara the singer is like 6 foot and she's beautiful! She's hot! No offense to snooki but id rather choose ciara than her if i was a dude any day!
shakirat

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Short women , have more energy in bed . And a man's dick fills them up on time .they hardly get tire ....
who cares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Honestly, all women are beautiful! Who cares about height now a days unless a woman wants to model. People unless you have scientific evidence that height affects bed activity then don't post these nonsense remarks! Men seriously if a woman is beautiful I'm sure you easily disregard height.
general response

Swaffham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

tall goddess wrote:
.. YOURE COMPLETELY WRONG! I AM 5'9 I HAVE A BIG BUTT, HIPS & IM A 36D. NOT ALL TALL WOMEN ARE MASCULINE. & WHAT ABOUT THE BONY CURVELESS SHORT WOMEN?????????? <quoted text>
well nobody likes a b i t c h, tall or short
Tall babe here

Jay, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Tall girls have longer pussyholes which means more room to fit your yanker ;)
Mike

Riverdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Short girls, tall girls. Its a matter of opinion. I prefer short girls but I don't have anything against tall girls. Its just my personal opinion. And to the people who say that guys who want to feel dominant date short girls so they can abuse them is complete bs(though im sure some people do). I don't think people should be looked down on though because of their height.
neha joshi

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

anant kirloskar wrote:
shorter girls are very handy. they are very flickable while having sex. they can really make you go mad. to make it paerfect, you always get a feeling of being in control.
yea im 5ft 2inches n im really fair with nice boobs n ass I think I can be handy n fun...im happy tht some men like u like short girls...short girls have really good boobs n thts true...
lucky

Ahmedabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

neha joshi wrote:
<quoted text> yea im 5ft 2inches n im really fair with nice boobs n ass I think I can be handy n fun...im happy tht some men like u like short girls...short girls have really good boobs n thts true...
neha joshi can i get on vid ur boobs????? shprt women hav real tight boobs

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of74
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Ocean Pines Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ocean Pines Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••