Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

#11549 May 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you do draw a line somewhere at what names you will call them? And you expect all to hold to your personal standard? I see.
Just as you expect all to hold to your standard of what constitutes marriage.
It is all about you, isn't it?
And your statement looks to contradict your opposition to government benefits for gay couples.
Did you vote for civil unions on the past election?
I believe if you will do the research, Mr. Smarty Pants, you will see I call them "homosexuals". I have not used derogatory terminology in describing them.

I AM definitely opposed to higher government spending. If you had ever taken an advanced English course you could discern the subtleties of our language. I said I could "accept civil unions". I would not be happy with it, but in the interest at finding compromise (something you extremists know nothing about) I could accept them.

It is like talking with a seventh grader on hormones when I debate with you.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#11550 May 26, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are correct. Putin aside, I believe China has supplanted Russia as our greatest threat. I also believe military service should be a requirement to be elected POTUS. I never felt comfortable with Clinton, Bush Jr., and now, Obama at the helm. They all seem so inept in anything requiring a quick, yet wise, decision militarily speaking.
I think any country could nuke us fairly easily by using a ship (cigaret-boat possibly) and bringing it right into one of our ports. If that horror ever occurred, it would end our economy as we now know it. I do not see China ever doing this as our economy is too important to them. Some of the more radical Islamic nations are another matter entirely.
Bush refused to spend what was recommended to beef up security at the ports. He felt the money was better spent overseas in Iraq.
He said "bring em on" and left our ports vulnerable. How reckless?
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

#11551 May 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>The terrorists thought taking down the trade towers would end our economy. It did not.
You do not give much credit to our resilience.
Bush's military experience clearly did not keep him from invading a country he claimed had WMD's and therefore must be conquered.
Clinton and Obama have made some pretty good decisions on foreign policy.
This is why Mitt will not attack Obama on this issue.
And Mitt also has no military experience.
Do you think Mitt will 'improve' the economy as he did in the state he Governed?
I believe the man I support, Ron Paul, would have helped the economy in the long run. I am certain Obama will greatly harm it. I am neither confident in Romney's ability to effect the dramatic change necessary to right the ship either.

Unless a completely new mentality takes over in DC, I see a strategic default in our debt down the road. As the "fool" has pointed out, the numbers do not add up to it being resolved with massive increases in taxes which in itself would destroy the economy.

Regarding the twin towers, I have NEVER said it would end the economy. A nuclear detonation in NY harbor would be FAR more damaging and WOULD end our economy as we know it. The US would continue but not like today. You could kiss your government checks good-bye as the revenue sources would dry up.

If that scenario occurred, it would be MUCH more about survival of the fittest. Would you care to venture a guess as to which type of person, a conservative living in the country versus a liberal packed wall to wall in the projects, would survive?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11552 May 26, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU for my ABSOLUTE BELLY LAUGH of the MONTH.
You are the BIGGEST crybaby, be my friend, angry, black man on Topix.
You are an absolute classic!
Thank....Keep contributing to your own folly. This will give me even more calls....Nobody can be a bigger crybaby than you who carries the basic same social philosophy as the Nazis regarding others as somehow being sub human and unworthy of existence, and cries and cries and cries about unfairness to you. What a joke! Nobody ever cried more than you about that one, and you know what? It's still true! LOL, Brownshirt!

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#11553 May 26, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe if you will do the research, Mr. Smarty Pants, you will see I call them "homosexuals". I have not used derogatory terminology in describing them.
I AM definitely opposed to higher government spending. If you had ever taken an advanced English course you could discern the subtleties of our language. I said I could "accept civil unions". I would not be happy with it, but in the interest at finding compromise (something you extremists know nothing about) I could accept them.
It is like talking with a seventh grader on hormones when I debate with you.
Did you vote to keep civil unions out of the government of NC recognition?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#11554 May 26, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the man I support, Ron Paul, would have helped the economy in the long run. I am certain Obama will greatly harm it. I am neither confident in Romney's ability to effect the dramatic change necessary to right the ship either.
Unless a completely new mentality takes over in DC, I see a strategic default in our debt down the road. As the "fool" has pointed out, the numbers do not add up to it being resolved with massive increases in taxes which in itself would destroy the economy.
Regarding the twin towers, I have NEVER said it would end the economy. A nuclear detonation in NY harbor would be FAR more damaging and WOULD end our economy as we know it. The US would continue but not like today. You could kiss your government checks good-bye as the revenue sources would dry up.
If that scenario occurred, it would be MUCH more about survival of the fittest. Would you care to venture a guess as to which type of person, a conservative living in the country versus a liberal packed wall to wall in the projects, would survive?
Ron Paul wishes to cut the military in half. Do you agree with that position?

I see you did not address how Bush did not put forth much efforts to protect the ports.

I do not think even a nuke would cause what you describe.

And I do not think republicans would have any extra advantage over liberals in a survival situation.

And I am not so sure the projects are filled with passivity.

Location hidden

#11555 May 26, 2012
One of my friends called almost immediately after your last post. He said to tell you that you are rapidly becoming our own very favorite BLACK COMEDIAN! I just had to agree. Keep it coming.
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

#11556 May 26, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank....Keep contributing to your own folly. This will give me even more calls....Nobody can be a bigger crybaby than you who carries the basic same social philosophy as the Nazis regarding others as somehow being sub human and unworthy of existence, and cries and cries and cries about unfairness to you. What a joke! Nobody ever cried more than you about that one, and you know what? It's still true! LOL, Brownshirt!
Do you believe the Nazis are subhuman?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#11557 May 26, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the liberals disagree with the above. They believe it is their right and their right alone to regulate one's freedoms.
Liberals wish to take ALL the guns.
Conservatives want to allow the people to possess whatever weapon they can responsibly possess.
(In dealing with Mikey, it would be advantageous to have a M1 Abrams main battle tank.)
So I see you must by your own admission, wish to allow any American citizen to have a nuke? How about chemical weapons?
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

#11558 May 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Did you vote to keep civil unions out of the government of NC recognition?
I did not vote.

How did you vote on the issue?
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

#11559 May 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Ron Paul wishes to cut the military in half. Do you agree with that position?
I see you did not address how Bush did not put forth much efforts to protect the ports.
I do not think even a nuke would cause what you describe.
And I do not think republicans would have any extra advantage over liberals in a survival situation.
And I am not so sure the projects are filled with passivity.
I would not necessarily cut it in half immediately, but I believe a structured reduction to half its current size could be attainable within five years.

Did you not even read what I said about Bush?

I never said "republicans". I said "conservatives". They are not necessarily the same thing.

I would put the well-prepared country people against the projects dwellers ANY day of the week. Remember this, Mikey, the country people are NOT going into the projects for food and supplies. They have their own. It is the ghetto dwellers who are going to have to go out into the woods and country and TRY to take supplies from a WELL-ENTRENCHED opponent.
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

#11560 May 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So I see you must by your own admission, wish to allow any American citizen to have a nuke? How about chemical weapons?
LOL!

You ALMOST surpassed Arnie for laugh of the month.

Thanks!
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

#11561 May 26, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
One of my friends called almost immediately after your last post. He said to tell you that you are rapidly becoming our own very favorite BLACK COMEDIAN! I just had to agree. Keep it coming.
I wonder how your friends feel about you going to a synagogue and yelling, "Nazi".

I wonder how your friends feel about someone coming to your granddaughter's house and calling her a "Nixxer"?

Location hidden

#11562 May 26, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe the Nazis are subhuman?
Yes, in their attempt to eliminate other people through their self declared superiority, they made themselves subhuman to the world by their own designed choices.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#11563 May 26, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not vote.
How did you vote on the issue?
I voted for equal rights.
So you did not get out to support your idea of civil unions? Why?

Location hidden

#11564 May 26, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how your friends feel about you going to a synagogue and yelling, "Nazi".
I wonder how your friends feel about someone coming to your granddaughter's house and calling her a "Nixxer"?
Just why would I have any reason whatsoever to go to a synagogue and begin yelling "Nazi". Give me one good reason. In regard to the question on 'nixxer', we would suggest that YOU be the one to go to my granddaughters house and call her a "Nixxer" to answer your own qustion. Will you take the chance? This is a personal invitation. You are curious, so YOU find out.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#11566 May 26, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in their attempt to eliminate other people through their self declared superiority, they made themselves subhuman to the world by their own designed choices.
I disagree. They are still human. They are not any other sort of animal. We must realize many humans are not good.
We must be sure to call out anyone who acts the way those humans did, no matter how much they get offended by us doing so.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#11567 May 26, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Just why would I have any reason whatsoever to go to a synagogue and begin yelling "Nazi". Give me one good reason. In regard to the question on 'nixxer', we would suggest that YOU be the one to go to my granddaughters house and call her a "Nixxer" to answer your own qustion. Will you take the chance? This is a personal invitation. You are curious, so YOU find out.
'Truth' is just making another non logical straw man argument.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#11568 May 26, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
You ALMOST surpassed Arnie for laugh of the month.
Thanks!
Why is that? Because you made an absolute statement that is insane and I showed it to be so? How is that funny?

Location hidden

#11569 May 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I voted for equal rights.
So you did not get out to support your idea of civil unions? Why?
Because she defended the Marriage Amendment as written by the NC Republican Legislature, and if she voted at all, she voted "yes", as she declared many times on this forum her support of the issue. She is using civil unions as a smokescreen of her basic hypocrisy in an attempt to say, "Well, I do want to give homosexuals SOMETHING! Not really Full HUMAN RIGHTS as given to heterosexuals, but SOMETHING".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocean Isle Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shallotte Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jul 5 Musikologist 16
Basketball courts on Oak Island (Mar '10) Jun 28 Ralph m 7
Planning to move Jun '17 Just sayin 5
Rude people at 1003 fairly drive-ct,southport nc May '17 Ciera 2
Looking in Oak Island (Jun '12) May '17 Yankee 22
A nicer rec center and a small ampitheater need... Apr '17 Townneedsupgrades 1
News 'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site posted, then ... (Mar '10) Apr '17 anonymous 469

Ocean Isle Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ocean Isle Beach Mortgages