'Buckwild' series premiere recap and ...

'Buckwild' series premiere recap and cast bonus

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Jan 5, 2013, titled 'Buckwild' series premiere recap and cast bonus. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

" Buckwild " took over the Jersey Shore spot last night, Jan. 3, on MTV . From Seaside Heights, N.J. to Sissonville, W. Va., the casts of the reality shows could not be more different, but the genre is most definitely the same.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Erin

Littleton, CO

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Not only did Buckwild fill Jersey Shore’s time slot, but they also filled the void left by them too. I saw it last night after I left my office at DISH and loved it. I totally love this genre and am recording every episode. My boyfriend hates Buckwild though, lol. But at least we have the DISH Hopper, which stores over 2,000 hours of entertainment. So we record all of our favorite programs without having to worry about upsetting our other half.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocean Gate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Norcross Arrested on Corruption Mar 20 RICO 1
Lavallette Police Corruption (Aug '07) Mar 2 Dirtyernie 28
Whats up girl remember me from to Toluca Pacific Feb '17 Dan 1
Noel Slade Eurocars (Mar '10) Feb '17 Phoenix 41
NJ Mayor David Mayer makes History for Raising ... Jan '17 Recall Mayor Davi... 1
Review: Shop-Rite Exec Office (Sep '14) Jan '17 Noo 3
Birth Parents who are in Hiding or denial - Jan '17 joanNYadoptees 1

Ocean Gate Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ocean Gate Mortgages