First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ALL ITALIAN

Toms River, NJ

#32 Feb 22, 2010
From one pollack who wouldnt know a good pizza from a pierogie ! Stick with the pollacks that own mulligans
Angry Mom

Toms River, NJ

#33 Mar 11, 2010
I dont care how good their food is, their delivery drivers have no regard for children and drive like lunatics..for that reason alone yes I will order across the street..food is better there anyway and they have been around for years..
Steve

Toms River, NJ

#34 Mar 11, 2010
I have ordered from Cuzzins many times in the past. I will agree they are not the best at making pizza, or customer service, but thier dinners are very good. I don't order pizza from them anymore, came soggy or burnt. I order dinners now, like chicken marsala or francoise(sp) and also the baked dinners.

Pizza I order now is pirmarily Charlies Pizza on Fischer Blvd, next to shop rite. They say 30 minutes and its thier in 20, good pizza and good salads too.. go Charlies!
Jor

Philadelphia, PA

#35 Nov 22, 2010
I am astonished at the price for spaghetti with meatballs. After paying for my order (pick-up) I looked at the receipt and noticed I was charged $21.94 for one order of spaghetti and meatballs. I also ordered Penne Vodka and Penne with Grilled Chicken which were both just under $12 each. I politely questioned the charge of almost $22 for such a simple meal and was treated very, very rudely and as if I were ignorant by the owner. If you have an extra $22 you want to spend on food you can get two orders of spaghetti and meatballs over at Bacoli Pizza in Lakewood, NJ.
Jen

Toms River, NJ

#36 Feb 19, 2011
We order from here all the time, my family loves it. Any problem we have had like wrong or missing food they fix right away but the food is very good.I do agree about the people who answer the phone, they can be a bit snotty.
Place Sucks Sorry

Toms River, NJ

#37 Jul 16, 2011
The worst customer service EVER, I hate when u call a place and they are rude as hell and they act like they are doing you a favor. Im ordering food from you, I am the customer, and if thats a problem for u, u shouldnt be in the resterant buiness, I called up and ordered a ton of food. When asked for a form of payment, I said credit card, He goes OHHH JEEZE, is the card good,( no you jack ass ), then the card goes through and he tells me the driver is going to be late because he had to go someplace... do u still want the food...You know something no, I dont want the food. Went to Johnny G's Across the street Food was awesome and they are cool people. Anyone trying to give a good revue and explain for the late antics is just some jjoker from cuzzins trying to cover up the fact that, its NOT a good resterant. Food Never got to try it, Service Sucks and the value I woundt give them a dime of my money, i want some one to appreciate the fact that i order food from them not make it seem like a curse. i had to edit because i just read the other revues and im not the only person who had the customer experience of a life time from them. These people can go pound sand somewhere.
freddy boy

Atlantic City, NJ

#38 Aug 8, 2011
best garlic knots, hands down. pizza is ok.. good deal 2 lg pizza & 12 garlic knots 23.00

i like steverinos better for pizza
disappointed

Ocean Grove, NJ

#39 Dec 21, 2012
food usually is late to arrive and sometimes cold upon arrival. i ordered buffalo wings with sauce and they sent me wings with one small container of sauce ?? very rude when i called in to ask about the fried wings i received.
Joe

Brick, NJ

#40 Jan 26, 2013
Had a chicken parm sub chicken was like rubber and the sauce was very salty I will not go again.
Joe

Brick, NJ

#41 Jan 26, 2013
I have been going to Steverino,s for Years my wife wanted to try something different I told her never again....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocean Gate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lavallette Police Corruption (Aug '07) Sep 20 Joey Bag O Donuts 27
Bill takes aim at NJ beach smokers (Mar '14) Sep 16 BillDuckman 10
Cops: Toms River Man, 63, Charged With Sex Assa... Sep 14 viccarrr 1
Several dandruff remedies can relieve itchy, sc... (Apr '09) Sep 8 onegreenguy 15
Throw away the key (Jul '08) Aug 31 Tkwk 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Aug 27 Crack Corn 34
Hotel Impossible - Thunderbird Motel (Oct '13) Aug 25 BelievetheBrauns 13
•••

Ocean Gate News Video

•••
•••

Ocean Gate Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ocean Gate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••