warlocks mc

Posted in the Ocean City Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of293
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SLUG

Malvern, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 27, 2007
 
Anyone know if this club is in eht and where they are located?
organizer

Pennsville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 27, 2007
 
Whatthe hellvis Eht?
SLUG

Malvern, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 28, 2007
 

Judged:

1

EHT---EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP--DAAAH
MayBMayBNOT

Cheltenham, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 4, 2007
 
SLUG wrote:
EHT---EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP--DAAAH
They have an Atlantic Co. Chapter
slug

Malvern, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 10, 2007
 
I know they have an atlantic county chapter does anyone know where a clubhouse is located?
MayBMayBNOT

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 21, 2008
 
slug wrote:
I know they have an atlantic county chapter does anyone know where a clubhouse is located?
Yes, It's located in the Fishtown section of Philly. I'm not entitled to give out their info, but if you want to give me your info like an email address is good, then I can pass it on.
Slug

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 21, 2008
 
MayBMayBNOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, It's located in the Fishtown section of Philly. I'm not entitled to give out their info, but if you want to give me your info like an email address is good, then I can pass it on.
I know where they are in philly that is where i am originally from,saw a few guys out this way and was hoping to maybe hookup.
dobro

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 30, 2008
 

Judged:

3

i remember the warlocks (locks) club house in philly at island road and elmwood ave and the president was ROGER R back in the 1960's good club
Stormy

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Slug wrote:
<quoted text>
I know where they are in philly that is where i am originally from,saw a few guys out this way and was hoping to maybe hookup.
Hi my friend "Marty" use to ride with the Warlocks from Philly in 1969-1970 then she went into the marines. She wants to connect with them. She rode with John Coker, Eric and Lenny was president then. Can you help us out? email me at wolfmaiden56@yahoo.com Thanks we live in Panama City Beach, Florida.
Stormy

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 27, 2008
 
Hi my friend "Marty" rode with the Warlocks in Philly in 1969-1970 then she went into the marines. she wants to contact them. she rode with John Coker, Eric and Lenny who was president at that time. We live in Panama City Beach Florida. Please contact me at wolfmaiden56@yahoo.com thank you
deathB4dishonor

South Bound Brook, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 3, 2009
 
hi im 21 yrs old from cental jersey been tryin to find someone to help me become a worlocks member any help out there!??!
nobody

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Not in Central Jersey. South Jersey & Atlantic County area as far as I know. Although I don't think they're to crazy about people they don't know. From what I understand, they prefer to sponsor people known to at least one of fully patched members. These guys aren't the same as that "designer" club you may have seen on the "Gangland" TV show. These guys are the real deal & I heard that it's not real easy to make it out of "Prospect" if your weak or shady to them. I heard, to help separate themselves from the guys on the show" they posted a "descriptive summary" on a web page. There's a contact page on it, email them, it can't hurt, right?

http://www.theoriginalwarlocksmc.webs.com/
philly1

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 18, 2009
 

Judged:

1

nobody wrote:
Not in Central Jersey. South Jersey & Atlantic County area as far as I know. Although I don't think they're to crazy about people they don't know. From what I understand, they prefer to sponsor people known to at least one of fully patched members. These guys aren't the same as that "designer" club you may have seen on the "Gangland" TV show. These guys are the real deal & I heard that it's not real easy to make it out of "Prospect" if your weak or shady to them. I heard, to help separate themselves from the guys on the show" they posted a "descriptive summary" on a web page. There's a contact page on it, email them, it can't hurt, right?
http://www.theoriginalwarlocksmc.webs.com/
how do you know so much about the warlocks and where did you find that web address
philly1

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 19, 2009
 

Judged:

2

deathB4dishonor wrote:
hi im 21 yrs old from cental jersey been tryin to find someone to help me become a worlocks member any help out there!??!
why do you want to become a warlock
nobody

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 23, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

philly1 wrote:
<quoted text>how do you know so much about the warlocks and where did you find that web address & why do you want to become a warlock
My "sources" have been kind enough to confide in me. In return, I respectfully am entitled to protect them from those who may be of a "less then savory" intention.
With my previously posted statement in mind, please understand, I answered a question asked by another, in regards to the topic matter of this "blog". That's what it's all about, right?
Honestly, in what way do you feel an answer given to either of your questions, will in anyway, benifit anyone else, in regard to any of the previously posted or future posted statements under this topic to anyone else ever???....other then maybe law enforcement?!?
In conclusion, I refuse to answer your questioning of my knowledge and your need for an explanation of my website discovery. Call me a liar & don't visit the site.
If you want to know where the site came from, ask them yourself.
http://www.theoriginalwarlocksmc.webs.com/
philly1

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 23, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Im just curious if your a warlock ,and if your not nobody should be discussing anything with you
nobody

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 23, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

I am unaware of any discussions being had.... until maybe now. My first post was an "approved" summary, a favor I guess you can say, as well as some of my person opions, which I'm entitled to, all to basically get the facts out to people whose information regarding this topic has been greatly misconstrued due to the "glam-profiling" in the recent broadcastings of network television.

Your curiousity is actually the "foul" here, if you gotta ask, you shouldn't be. I'll take your advice, I shouldn't be discussing anything with you further. Any future questions can be addressed on the "CONTACT" page of the site:
http://www.theoriginalwarlocksmc.webs.com/
warlock

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 25, 2009
 

Judged:

7

7

3

We ain`t a designer club, so go abcdefgofuckyourself.
philly1

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 26, 2009
 

Judged:

2

The person above who made the comment does not no anything and he needs to tell his source to get that unauthorized web page off of the net
patch breath

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 1, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

as a disinterested reader I think it's clear that "philly 1" is some form of cop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of293
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ocean City Discussions

Search the Ocean City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
608 East 16th Street, OC is a GREAT BUY! 15 hr Bargain 15
Bye Bye DO AC! Sun Josh 26
Ocean City Shark Problem Jul 14 Battlex 2
Ocean City Superfresh CLOSED due to health viol... (Aug '13) Jul 14 L-R-C 5
One Ocean City Beach After Fireworks: Dog Waste... Jul 14 L-R-C 6
Ruth B. Langbein Jul 10 how rude 5
Ventnor Plaza Pathmark CLOSING Jul 7 Montvale 1
•••
•••

Ocean City News Video

•••
Ocean City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ocean City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ocean City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ocean City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ocean City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••