Josias Sterling of Philadelphia Goes ...

Josias Sterling of Philadelphia Goes Missing Off Ocean City, New...

There are 1 comment on the Associated Content story from Jul 25, 2009, titled Josias Sterling of Philadelphia Goes Missing Off Ocean City, New.... In it, Associated Content reports that:

Josias Sterling of Philadelphia goes missing off Ocean City, New Jersey coast . Early Friday afternoon, a 19 year old Philadelphian named Josias Sterling was swimming with Josias Sterling of Philadelphia Goes Missing Off Ocean City, New Jersey Coast a friend off an unpatrolled section of coast, and went missing in the waters due to dangerous ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

Fisherman

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jul 30, 2009
As seconds tick by a life is taken...I was a fisherman 20 feet away from the boys as they were throwing their football in the shallow waters. I recalled my younger days when I felt invinsible...I heard it in their laughter and their spirit....Their sounds made me light again...May Josias' spirit be free...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocean City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Changes in the air at two radio stations (Aug '06) Apr 10 Rubbersoul 1,033
News Want a summer job at the Shore? It definitely h... Apr 2 Josh 1
Commission meeting 3/16 Mar 30 renee 2
Thanks Mar 26 Tony 2
News Free Italian ice day at Rita's: How to get a fr... Mar '17 Josh 1
Get Your Own Screen Name!!! Mar '17 Josh 3
Atlantic County Mar '17 Josh 1

Ocean City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance