Ocean City woman dies in collision wi...

Ocean City woman dies in collision with tractor trailer in Cape May

There are 2 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Aug 14, 2010, titled Ocean City woman dies in collision with tractor trailer in Cape May. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

UPPER TOWNSHIP - An elderly Ocean City woman died after her car collided with an oncoming tractor-trailer in the Marmora section of Upper Township this afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

JamesR

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#1 Aug 17, 2010
Joan was a very good friend of mine, and has been for 29 years, I visited with Joan on her 80th birthday this past Janurary, and she was not your average 80 year old person! Joan was sharp as a tack, and very articulate! May she rest in peace!
Tom and Marilyn

Hillsboro, MO

#2 Aug 18, 2010
We have known Joan for only the past four years, but she was a wonderful fun loving lady. We were very sorry to learn of her passing, and pray that her next life will be full of joy and happyness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocean City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police encrypt calls, freezing us out! Jul 30 mastanglerac 8
Flying Saucer speed boat (Jun '08) Jul 5 Ken 37
who remember accident of MAGGIE BROOME? (Nov '06) Jul 3 steve 21
608 East 16th Street, OC is a GREAT BUY! (Mar '14) Jun '15 Condemed 24
Poll Best Sandwich In Northfield Jun '15 Jarrod 0
Review: Head Over Heels Jun '15 ash44 1
warlocks mc (Sep '07) May '15 melissa 309
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ocean City Mortgages