Obama Should Make New Year's Resolution!

Obama Should Make New Year's Resolution!

Posted in the Ocean City Forum

United States

#1 Jan 1, 2013
While our reelected fearless leader is flexing and acting like a total idot, he should drop his mentality of "My name is Robin and I live in the hood. I take from the rich and keep it!"
Anyone remember their ancient history, to be specific, Emperor Nero who played a fiddle while Rome burned? Same thing today. Sure it sounds like a great idea to those of us who are not the 1 per centers, tax the crap out of the rich, but where will this leave the country. I'll tell you in a nut, NO BETTER OFF! Guess what, because of his hard headness, us little folks taxes are going up too! Well, we had to have four more years of this clown, now we will be living with it, that is, those who reelected him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocean City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump's 'nasty woman' remark adds to woe... 9 hr o see the light 1
News .com | Trump's 'nasty woman' remark now feminis... Sun JoMama 2
H food for my dog by the bundle, no local store... Sep 25 badboy76767676 1
Police encrypt calls, freezing us out! (May '15) Sep '16 Ham Radio Sergeant 11
News Police receive complaints about two more South ... (Aug '06) Aug '16 Tom badge number 226
Any lonely ladies nearby (Mar '16) Jul '16 Mike Jersey 4
News Linwood mother, 32, found dead in her home (Jul '12) Jul '16 Tears for a Friend 85

Ocean City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ocean City Mortgages