Review: The Solomon Team

Review: The Solomon Team

Posted in the Ocean City Forum

Since: Oct 09

Glenside, PA

#1 May 2, 2010
You're thinking about listing your property with Margate, NJ's Solomon Team? If you do, then you'd better not let them know your bottom line. My wife & I purchased a place back in July of '07; Lou Solomon represented the sellers. The asking price for the place was $529k, and my wife loved it so much, we would have offered that much. We didn't have to, though, because Solomon told us to bid $509k and guaranteed the sellers would take it. Well, we did and they did. Thanks, Lou! Sorry, sellers!

Don't take my word for any of this. Just ask Solomon himself if it is true, and then watch him closely as he denies it. You'll know who's telling the truth!
ERNEST

La Grange Park, IL

#2 May 3, 2010
SAY IT ISN"T SO . LOU SOLD OUT THE SELLER ? NOT MY LOUIE .
Mitch

Pleasantville, NJ

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Lou has the looks and morals of a reptile.
Pinky

Pleasantville, NJ

#4 Oct 22, 2012
Everything about Lou is bogus: The tan; the "expertise"; the laid back, surfer-dude persona; the smile. Stay away from him and his office.
Duke

Pleasantville, NJ

#5 Oct 25, 2012
Lou's a POS. End of story.
Paula

Pleasantville, NJ

#6 Oct 7, 2013
Lou's not a POS. He's a terd burglar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocean City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Linwood mother, 32, found dead in her home (Jul '12) May '16 Tears for a friend 83
Any lonely ladies nearby Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 3
News Review: Valentina's in Northfield is Neapolitan... Apr '16 Fran T. 1
News Wall police captain signals plan to file $5M de... (Sep '07) Mar '16 msull17 37
News Police: Woman machetes adult daughter Mar '16 Josh 1
warlocks mc (Sep '07) Mar '16 Ginger 312
News NJ man arrested for seafood thefts Feb '16 Josh 1

Ocean City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ocean City Mortgages