Judged:

Freddy wrote:
OC would be much better off without you smokers. Man it would be nice to go to OC and enjoy a drink, play keno,listen to some music, dance without stinking to high heaven. Without inhaling deadly fumes. I know many people that don't go into bars just because of the effects of second hand smoke. Could you imagine walking down the boardwalk without walking behind some stinky smoker. Dream about smelling the nice salty air while lying on the beach and not having some inconsiderate smoker next to you smoking away. When Phen Phen killed a few people they took it right off the market, second hand smoke kills thousands but whats done? Nothing, what gives? Smokers enjoy it while you can because someday the big tobacco companies won't be able to buy off the politicians!!! If you want to smoke and kill yourself smoke in your own house. Can you tell this is a sore subject with me. My wife feels the same way.
Bye Bye Smokers. Hopefully sooner than later!!!
<quoted text>
Yeah...and you can have the seagulls shit all over you without the fear of cig smoke scaring them away too.