OC woman arrested for flag desecration

OC woman arrested for flag desecration

There are 11 comments on the The Daily Times story from Jul 14, 2009, titled OC woman arrested for flag desecration. In it, The Daily Times reports that:

OCEAN CITY -- In the dawn's early light, resort police did see a local woman set fire to and stomp on an American flag.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Times.

hank

Gadsden, AL

#1 Jul 14, 2009
I hope this spiteful whore never finds a job from any American smart enough to doa search of her name on google before hiring her. With any luck she will get WAY more then 15 min of fame. It will follow her the rest of her life. Take that you dang hippie know nothing twit.
hank

Gadsden, AL

#2 Jul 14, 2009
She is not at all attractive either.
hank

Gadsden, AL

#3 Jul 14, 2009
I want to use her name so she gets all the credit she deserves for this.. your welcome Rebecca Ellen McKimmie.... you can go to hell.
armyguy

Grand Island, NY

#5 Jul 14, 2009
Are you sure that it wasn't a one armed Bosnian guy who works at a crappy fast food restaurant in OC? I was on a tour of duty in Bosnia trying to save this POS country and I see this one armed kid--and then you will never believe where I see him a few years later! IN OC! Working at some crappy restaurant and getting my order wrong! I mean, I don't go to Bosnia and try to get a job there, I was there trying to save his country!
Tourons

Washington, DC

#6 Jul 14, 2009
Although this country is without question going to hell in a handbasket, burning the US flag on American soil should be punished to the extreme. Some street justice would probably have been the best course of action!
armyguy

Grand Island, NY

#7 Jul 16, 2009
Tourons, free speech extends to flag burning. I would gladly FIGHT and DIE for your or anyone's right to burn the flag. I don't agree with it, but ask most army enlisted and they will tell you the same. Our right to free speech and free expression is what my friends have died for. Read the Bill of Rights.
luckycobalt

Lewisville, AR

#9 Jul 23, 2009
Well if she has the right to do that then I guess I have the right to say that i would like to strip her naked!!!
JoeMomma

Nashville, TN

#10 Jul 23, 2009
luckycobalt wrote:
Well if she has the right to do that then I guess I have the right to say that i would like to strip her naked!!!
No, that would be sexual harassment.
But I can say you're a dumbass and that's ok :)
Jdub

Fargo, ND

#11 Jul 23, 2009
In a perfect world this child (Rebecca Ellen McKimmie) would learn a real world lesson by getting deported to a 3rd world country.
Andrij

Manassas, VA

#12 Sep 22, 2011
Yall are pretty dumb.
Kaiser Soze

Washington, DC

#13 Nov 15, 2011
What a turd.
I hope she ruined her Sketchers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocean City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arrests Made After Hostile Boardwalk Crowds Gather 15 hr Lou Martino 1
News Md. police use Snapchat to arrest car thief Jul 19 Rubio s Foam Partays 3
News Photo by Chris Parypa Jul 7 vape_Dude 1
Ocean city is dangerous!!!! Jul 6 dog meat 2
Poll who's better in bed short women or tall women (Jul '10) Jun '16 MelaninQueen 119
bishop house (Nov '14) Jun '16 Don knouse 2
News Nine People Arrested in Human Trafficking and P... May '16 The Punisher 1

Ocean City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ocean City Mortgages