Teens charged with gang participation

Full story: Journal Messenger

Fourteen alleged members of the Bloods street gang were charged with gang participation around 5:30 p.m. Friday after they beat up a Hispanic boy, said 1st Sgt.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dinah

Cockeysville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 11, 2006
 
So when are we going to make a law that makes it illegal for a person to even BELONG to a criminal street gang AND rid the earth of the parasites?
angela

Jonesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 27, 2006
 
i think that lots of the teens in our todays society are really joining gains because they really dont realize what they are getting theiselves into and they just feel that it is cool and that is where the love is at since they dont get the love at home.
brittany

Jonesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 27, 2006
 
i am in the gang BLOODS.I JUST GOT IN AND I THINK IT IS COOL AND I LIKE IT.
Dinah

Cockeysville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 30, 2006
 
brittany wrote:
i am in the gang BLOODS.I JUST GOT IN AND I THINK IT IS COOL AND I LIKE IT.
I guess you may LIKE being a dead girl.
Dinah

Cockeysville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 30, 2006
 
angela wrote:
i think that lots of the teens in our todays society are really joining gains because they really dont realize what they are getting theiselves into and they just feel that it is cool and that is where the love is at since they dont get the love at home.
There are better places to get love--the kind you need.
Joanne

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 12, 2006
 
well.. alot of my friends tend to actually join gangs and well me too.. but when ii actually wake up from those stuff, I find myself so darm stupid, because "if" we die, who is more sad?.. confirm is your parents.. than we are in jail.. than who so called BROthers and SISters?.. all gone.. perhaps this is what they thinks bahh.. when they join a gang, they will have a sense of belongings that they wun be able to get else where.. perhaps they are lonely bahh.. they got someone to protect bahh.. I been thru this and I know how it felt.. too bad I never join gangs..
Dinah

Cockeysville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 12, 2006
 
Joanne wrote:
well.. alot of my friends tend to actually join gangs and well me too.. but when ii actually wake up from those stuff, I find myself so darm stupid, because "if" we die, who is more sad?.. confirm is your parents.. than we are in jail.. than who so called BROthers and SISters?.. all gone.. perhaps this is what they thinks bahh.. when they join a gang, they will have a sense of belongings that they wun be able to get else where.. perhaps they are lonely bahh.. they got someone to protect bahh.. I been thru this and I know how it felt.. too bad I never join gangs..
Hey, then what can I say. The gene pool needs chlorinating once in awhile? Stupidity has its price.
Jess

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 10, 2007
 

Judged:

1

brittany wrote:
i am in the gang BLOODS.I JUST GOT IN AND I THINK IT IS COOL AND I LIKE IT.
Why would you like it? You have more of a chance of getting diseases, pregnant (if you're stupid), or being killed! You can find acceptance, a sense of family,+ attention in far better places.
Jerry

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 11, 2007
 
Killa Hill 4 life
justin

Gore Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 4, 2007
 
I am a blood but i didint do it for a dum reson when gangs wher put toghter it was to prtect our towns and that is all i am doing the reson i choos to be a blood is cuz crips are not doing anything for the right resons and half the stuff they do is cuz they are ******* dumb punks like shootin up areas cuz some one liped them off w.e punch them out dont take thir life u go to far u fucking punks but i do what i do to protect me town same with all off the other bloods arouned here i cant say the same about all areas but they dont know what thir doing or y and ppl juge to much every one thinks kids are on crack cuz they are in a gang a lot of ppl just whant to be noticed and shit and crips are ****** and if everyone would take a few hr out off thir buzzy day and reserch y gangs wher put toghter and shit thir would not be so much fucking drama and the reson crips wher put toghter is to protect thir towns and they started doing dum shit and all the ppl that wher agenst all the bull shit things crips wher doing becam thir own gang (BLOODS) we whant crips to fuck off with thir dumb shit and other them that all bloods do is wach out for our town and shit like cops are are not doing all that much good for anyone they aften make uss do thir dirty work all they do it get some info on uss and make us do shit like demo ppl for them it is bull shit anywho think on that stupied fcuks
Anna

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 4, 2007
 
Justin - I think you need to spend less time with the gang and a bit more time learning how to spell.
cloton

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 15, 2007
 
its cool to learn and to watch
The Revolution

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 27, 2007
 
Killa Hill 4 life < by JERRY. Killa Hill is a set based off of Nine Trey Gangster Bloods. Therefore that person is actually from Woodbridge / Dale City.
Dinah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 13, 2008
 
Jerry wrote:
Killa Hill 4 life
Gangs have no other purpose in life than to hurt and kill people. My solution? You join, you die.
Dinah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 13, 2008
 
justin wrote:
I am a blood but i didint do it for a dum reson when gangs wher put toghter it was to prtect our towns and that is all i am doing the reson i choos to be a blood is cuz crips are not doing anything for the right resons and half the stuff they do is cuz they are ******* dumb punks like shootin up areas cuz some one liped them off w.e punch them out dont take thir life u go to far u fucking punks but i do what i do to protect me town same with all off the other bloods arouned here i cant say the same about all areas but they dont know what thir doing or y and ppl juge to much every one thinks kids are on crack cuz they are in a gang a lot of ppl just whant to be noticed and shit and crips are ****** and if everyone would take a few hr out off thir buzzy day and reserch y gangs wher put toghter and shit thir would not be so much fucking drama and the reson crips wher put toghter is to protect thir towns and they started doing dum shit and all the ppl that wher agenst all the bull shit things crips wher doing becam thir own gang (BLOODS) we whant crips to fuck off with thir dumb shit and other them that all bloods do is wach out for our town and shit like cops are are not doing all that much good for anyone they aften make uss do thir dirty work all they do it get some info on uss and make us do shit like demo ppl for them it is bull shit anywho think on that stupied fcuks
So. You consider it "protecting our towns" when you jump a young lady just getting off a school bus after school because she doesn't want to join?

You consider dealing with drugs and prostitution
"protecting your towns?"

And how about some of YOUR "young ladies" jumping a mother after following her home and SLAMMING HER HEAD INTO THE PAVEMENT TILL SHE DIES, right in front of her children, to be "protecting your towns?

Hey, if THAT is what YOU call "protection"; sorry we don't WANT it.
Dinah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 13, 2008
 
Oh, hey, and let's not FORGET the fast cruising around in cars late at night with mufflers making gunshot noises,(?) firecrackers, thrown refuse and alcohol bottles and gee what else,.

Let's not FORGET the scrawling of graffitti on SOMEBODY'S PAID FOR FENCE by your spray paint like DOG PISS ON A FIREPLUG!! We KNOW you're 'marking your territory' just like a dog; why else do you call each other that.

THIS is HELL ON EARTH.
Killswitch

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 14, 2008
 
brittany wrote:
i am in the gang BLOODS.I JUST GOT IN AND I THINK IT IS COOL AND I LIKE IT.
I like to eat dirt. I think that's cool and I like it. Look at me, in a rational way, I'm just as big an idiot as you.
The Silent Eye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 13, 2008
 
I WILL PUT A STOP TO THIS GANG NONSENSE....
REMEMBER THIS NAME...SCORPIA IT WILL BE THE DOOM OF ALL THAT ARE IN GANGS AND THE SAVIOR OF ALL THAT R VICTIMS...IF ANYONE IS IN A GANG ILL APRICIATE IF U TELL THE NEWS.
Dinah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 1, 2008
 
The Silent Eye wrote:
I WILL PUT A STOP TO THIS GANG NONSENSE....
REMEMBER THIS NAME...SCORPIA IT WILL BE THE DOOM OF ALL THAT ARE IN GANGS AND THE SAVIOR OF ALL THAT R VICTIMS...IF ANYONE IS IN A GANG ILL APRICIATE IF U TELL THE NEWS.
Cute. Just what we need: a looney acting like Batman.

Since: Mar 08

Plant City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 1, 2008
 
my stupid sis is hangin with some gang punks cuz she thinks it makes her grown up. she aint but 13 and her b/f is 16 like me. hes such a loser

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Occoquan Discussions

Search the Occoquan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 1 hr Hoolio 2,539
I-Team Investigates: Was last year's deadly off... 1 hr ClintJCL 1
charge it, send YOU the bill Jul 4 An Observer 1
Fire in the heart Jul 4 An Observer 1
This 4th of July..a SHAM Jul 3 An Observer 1
Poll..Military on or border Jul 3 An Observer 1
Lawyers gone wild (Oct '07) Jun 27 Panagacos v Towery 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Occoquan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Occoquan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Occoquan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Occoquan
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••