Officials: Man shot at Marion deputies

Officials: Man shot at Marion deputies

There are 2 comments on the Click Orlando story from Dec 4, 2012, titled Officials: Man shot at Marion deputies. In it, Click Orlando reports that:

Shots were fired early Tuesday at Marion County sheriff's deputies who went to a home in connection with a domestic disturbance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click Orlando.

Gluteus Maximus

United States

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Dirtbag...
romero

United States

#2 Dec 5, 2012
In Lake County they kill first and lie about how it happened later. Andrew Lee Scott just answered his door to an unannounced bogus sheriffs search with his gun in hand as all law abiding people should do these days and Lake Deputies blew him away, saying they have the right to kill anyone who points a gun at them. No proof he pointed a gun, in fact the door tells a different story. But, FDLE and that thin blue line rubber stamped their murder by cop and he's just another dead man now!

If this sucker survived he had some decent real old fashioned law abiding deputies on that scene. The gestapo trained modern ones will kill just for the fun of it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocala Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do i get to be a bathroom "Plug" guy? 1 hr alphaMartian 3
Review: Extensions Dance Studio (May '15) 12 hr Kimrc11 2
Daytona Beach Was a Sanctuary City for Loud Noise May 25 Rod Johnson 9
*ERMA ROBINSON, ...From (OCALA, FLORIDA). May 24 LADY Of The Proph... 1
*Miss AJIKE OWENS, ...From (OCALA, FLORIDA). May 23 LADY Of The Proph... 1
ocala dirty laundry May 23 Shutyourpiehole 7
*Evangelist ARLENE WILLIAMS, ...From (RALEIGH &... May 23 LADY Of The Proph... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ocala Mortgages