Marion County suspect dies during jail booking

Full story: The Orlando Sentinel

State investigators are looking into why a 24-year-old man died this morning as he was being booked into the Marion County Jail for trying to flee from deputies.
Comments
81 - 90 of 90 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bitch Puddin

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

X MARINE wrote:
I HAVE WORKED FOR THE SHERIFF DEPT AND DOING MY CAREER I HAD SEEN INMATES GET ABUSED AND THE BAD OFFICERS THAT WORK FOR THE DEPARTMENT THEY KEEP AND THE ONES THAT DO THERE JOB AND TRY TO TREAT INMATES WITH RESPECT GET FIRED,AND THAT THE TRUTH.
And if this is who I think it is of course you "had seen inmates get abused" because you were the one doing it! Do you know why you can't call a marine a jarhead anymore? You can keep something in a jar...BLAM! You all get a taste of the bitch puddin!
bring you all down QUICK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA the real big laugh is on you Marion county Shefiffs dept courthouse crooks,judges Marion County Commission you are all going down SOON FBI from Washington DC are watching your every move so smile scumbags enjoy your last days the water in this place is full of worms bacteria poison food cops on oxycodone pills Cocaine IF ANY PIG SCUMBAG COP IS READING THIS SMILE YOU ALL GOING DOWN JUST LIKE THE FORMER SHERIFF DID BUT YOU GOINNG TOO FED PRISON SHAME ON YOU MARION COUNTY LAW ENFORCEMENT YOU ARE THE LAWLESS
ohlman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

jay wrote:
marion county has some of the worst conditions for inmates. The jail itself is a money maker, the judges leave misdemeanors in for 1year on a VOP consistently, to gain more fine money and to utilize their labors in the "farm". I met people who were stuck in there for checks that didn't clear and driving on a suspended liscence that judge Futch sentenced to 90 days, they had never been in trouble in their lives. Then your put on a dog food diet, that call "no-frills", even if you get commissary, there is no sugar, no caffine, you will lose 50 pounds in 3 weeks, I did. If you get sick, I broke out in hives, they make you stand in a line to get a "request form for the nurse. You can't turn it in right then you must wait till the next time the nurse comes, then it's 2 days before they call you out, to possibly give you calamine lotion. I spent 4 days scratching in hives. The guards call every woman in there "crack whore", their "power trip" is disgusting, then can cut you phones of and lock you down for someone whispering in the dinner line. I had heard Marion County rated in the top 3 worst American jails, and I truly believe it.
this is an accurate discription of the exact corruption of whats happening there.. where are the Feds or are they part of this also....Obama...how about a change with these racist?is anyone listening?
ohlman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judge fucth needs to be given a taste of his own medicine however he must be paying off the Feds as it appears this has been going on for years..FBI where are u? don't knock on my door and do your job..We need northern FBI not the ones with the invisible cloak.....karma is a MF.....Futch
bring you all down quick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Futch does need a taste of his own medicine this Scumbag sentence me to 416 days in county jail for driving on suspended license. I had a Heart attack from the stress of this money making SHITHOLE place. almost died, all so the crooked county can make money from other peoples suffering JOHN E FUTCH i hope you read this Cause you Ed DEAN & the entire Marion County Commission going down for racketeering & corruption Charges so pack your bags ! enjoy your retirement in FEDERAL PRISON BITCH !
do more

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

marion county jail is the worst jail since guantamino bay, it seems that america are more concerned about spys, and terriost than our own children and family members. My son is handicapped in a wheelchair he was thrown from his wheelchair and beaten by four guards in the marion co jail. he was unrecognizable. he had to be taken to the hospital for help. these people are worse than human beings and lower than animals,These poor people black and white are beaten on a regular basis and nothing is done. A huge cover up from every dept. including the hospital as the prisoners are taken there often for abuse.D oc of fla. and every other dept cover up these crimes against humanity, yet they call the ones locked up criminals? Who is the real criminal in theses cases. They humor themselves in the wrong they do. Romans chapter 2 tells us in the bible their fate. So laugh now, Pay later. Their is a God. Vote these people out! You all have the power to do this.Get someone in there who isnt afraid to clean house. WE must stand togher against these crimes against humanity stop talking and take action, or dictatorship will be in America. By the way they are continuing to abuse my son in retaliation for his whistleblowing on them.TAKE A STAND!
brought u down

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

THE Laugh is on all of you CROOKED PEOPLE THAT run this SHITHOLE county are going down to the FED PENN this year i been watching all of you a long time now sheriffs dept. all county judges at your courthouse of theives Marion county commissioners I have enough evidence to put all of you away for LIFE what you gonna do? when they come for you CORRUPTION & RACKETEERING AKA RICO ACT
Larissa

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

I have a clean record.. I've never been to jail, I've never been arrested, I don't even have a traffic ticket on my record.. But I have dealt with the Marion county Florida Sheriff's dept... I don't trust a single one of them.. They're all crooked..Every last one of them...They're so crooked it's down-right scary... I hate having to go over there to visit my boy's grave... I'm so afraid of them... I have no idea why they're still employed.. Friggin' scary...
Larissa

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Marion County Florida cops are as corrupt as it gets... Believe me, I know.. I may be from the other side (no record), but I absolutely know for sure they are bad guys... I've even contacted the sheriff about it, but he's just as corrupt... I left that county because of them... It's too horrible to even talk about...
Nelson

Woodbridge, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Hello,

It's not just Marion county, this is happening all over America. You can classify the police as a small CIA organization that will protect themselves to the fullest. Rest assure that they are a gang of there own, the biggest gang in the world. They have no remorse, which is proven with extensive police brutality reported and video taped world wide.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Ocala Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ocala People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••