Palm Cay cablevision lawsuit

Posted in the Ocala Forum

Frank

Lady Lake, FL

#1 Jul 19, 2012
A lawsuit has been initiated aganst Cablevision of Marion County by homeowneers contesting mandatory cable fees which are not authorized by the legal, properly recorded Declarations of the community. CoMC has asserted several silly claims including that CoMC is a Co-Declarant and is empowered by a false "operating agreement" that was not witnessed or notorized,hidden for 1999 untill 2012, and filed in an obscure book and page in Marion County.
The FCC has been asked to investigate the possibility that CoMC failed to provide or disclose the operating agreement under penalty of perjury. The FCC has been asked to qualify Palm Cay as protected under the exclusivety and bulk billing determination in 2011. Homeowners plan to obtain a 75% vote from homeowners to throw out the existing Declarations and renegotiate new terms more fair to homeowners.
John

Leesburg, FL

#2 Jul 20, 2012
Frank wrote:
A lawsuit has been initiated aganst Cablevision of Marion County by homeowneers contesting mandatory cable fees which are not authorized by the legal, properly recorded Declarations of the community. CoMC has asserted several silly claims including that CoMC is a Co-Declarant and is empowered by a false "operating agreement" that was not witnessed or notorized,hidden for 1999 untill 2012, and filed in an obscure book and page in Marion County.
The FCC has been asked to investigate the possibility that CoMC failed to provide or disclose the operating agreement under penalty of perjury. The FCC has been asked to qualify Palm Cay as protected under the exclusivety and bulk billing determination in 2011. Homeowners plan to obtain a 75% vote from homeowners to throw out the existing Declarations and renegotiate new terms more fair to homeowners.
7/20/2012
Frank
I do not know the date of the meeting in August, please advise. I would be interested in the progress of the lawsuit.

I have not paid any cablevision bills and was one of the Palm Cay homeowner's that received a letter from their attorney several months ago. I promptly replied back to the attorney by certified letter, advising them that I never had their service connected, nor requested their service. I advised them that I dispute their bill and refuse to pay. I also advised them to discontinue billing me. My certified letter to their attorney was never replied to and they continue to send me their monthly bill and I continue to ignor.
John
Howard Gladstone

Lady Lake, FL

#4 Jan 14, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
7/20/2012
Frank
I do not know the date of the meeting in August, please advise. I would be interested in the progress of the lawsuit.
I have not paid any cablevision bills and was one of the Palm Cay homeowner's that received a letter from their attorney several months ago. I promptly replied back to the attorney by certified letter, advisingn them that I never had their service connected, nor requested their service. I advised them that I dispute their bill and refuse to pay. I also advised them to discontinue billing me. My certified letter to their attorney was never replied to and they continue to send me their monthly bill and I continue to ignor.
John
Please keep me abreast of you suit. A group of residents that live in the Ocala Palms are getting ready to sue Tate and Hot
Jim

Dahlonega, GA

#5 Jan 14, 2013
I wanted to know if Palm Cay is a good place to live I was planning on buying a house there.
Thanks Jim

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocala Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blanche A. Weingart Lutz 3 hr Tom and Joyce Stamp 1
Really William Green? 6 hr eddie 1
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 6 hr eddie 45
Husband of woman charged in South Daytona fatal... 9 hr Crow 5
Bike week T-shirts? 12 hr BeHereNow 2
Anthony powers Fri Gail 2
Piccadilly Cafeteria in Volusia serves restaura... Dec 25 Joe 1
Ocala Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web