DeCastro again seeks to block absente...

DeCastro again seeks to block absentee votes for Blair

Posted in the Ocala Forum

looney tunes

United States

#1 Oct 30, 2012
Many folks can see right through this scheme. All you have to do is watch who supports DeCastro. Jeb Bush and State Attorney Brad King and the culture of corruption that runs the 5th Judicial Circuit. They need another rotten person at their disposal who eill support their goals. Jeb Bush is still running everything in Tallahassee including our make believe governor Scott. Their goals is privatize everything and turn it over to the friends. Bernis has signed on to support privatizing state prisons, he's already collecting million of our tax dollars for his prison release programs just like the Bridges of American groups. Jeb is on a big push now to give parents the power to force local school boards to turn their county schools over to his friends who onw a Charter School Corporation from North Carolina. Scott tried hard to pull of the prison privatization this year but got shot down.

That is why criminals like Jeb Bush make people like Bernie DeCastro "my hero." It's all about their goals and schemes that always leads to dollars in their pockets and their friends pockets!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocala Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need someone to take my class (Jun '12) 6 hr Cordelia Walvis 23
Ghost of the past 13 hr Confused 1
Trouble At Stonecrest (Oct '12) Sat Happy Villager 43
Enforcers Motorcycle Club (Nov '14) Jun 23 Truethis 208
bee-line sccammers Jun 22 ponko 7
Review: Lucky Joes Internet Cafe (Dec '11) Jun 22 Shirley A 2
Maitanence man from shadow oaks and whispering ... Jun 13 Nastynancy69 7

Ocala Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance