care about animals?
Posted in the Ocala Forum
#1 Mar 16, 2013
Beware of the no kill groups across the nation - they are chock full of breeders, dog clubbers, and other animal use industries. They appear to be attempting to infiltrate the nations animal controls and humane societies in a modern day coup. It appears they are trying to shift the playing field in favor of the doggie breeders and puppy peddlers and away from anti dog breeding regulation.
How do you tell a animal use “no kill” proponent?
They repeat (over and over and over) the following propaganda:
1. Pet Overpopulation is a myth.
2. Dog breeders are NOT to blame for the (so called ‘mythical’) pet overpopulation problem.
3. The irresponsible public is NOT to blame for the (so called ‘mythical’) pet overpopulation problem.
4. Lack of spay/neuter is NOT to blame for the (so called ‘mythical’) pet overpopulation problem.
5. The blame is on the shoulders of the shelter and shelter directors for the (so called ‘mythical’() pet overpopulation problem.
6. Peta kills animals.
7. Hsus kills animals.
8. Aspca kills animals.
9. If you disagree with the no kill agenda, you must be a “killing apologist’– and an “obstructionist”.
10. If you disagree with the no kill agenda, you obviously must be for killing animals.
11. Mandatory spay neuter increases shelter euthanasia.
***Don’t be duped by these ‘no kill’ front groups – they are on the prowl in a highly funded modern day coup against the true humane animal welfare communities.
Add your comments below
|Guy in Ormond By The Sea that yells at God||Thu||Just Passing By||4|
|Whitehead Remodel/Daytona **drug addict n thief !!||Apr 25||Barb||1|
|Mark Grondahl of Alachua||Apr 22||Pinkus Dinkus Binkus||4|
|Pitbull Owners-What is wrong with them? (Apr '14)||Apr 21||Florida sucks||23|
|Enforcers Motorcycle Club (Nov '14)||Apr 21||Florida sucks||206|
|Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07)||Apr 17||Justice seeker||233|
|ocala dirty laundry (Feb '16)||Apr 17||Leslie||5|
Find what you want!
Search Ocala Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC