America dies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

Why is no one discussing this?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/07/13-y...
Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

Investigators said the suspects, 14-year-old Zantavia Williams, 14-year-old Ladricka James, 12-year-old Javaris Beard, 13-year-old Alphonso Young, 12-year-old Bria Watkins, 13-year-old Lamiracle Mackey, and 15-year-old Jebria Welch were arrested and charged with felony battery and disorderly conduct.

Anf I thought that my name was weird

“Obama lies”

Since: Dec 11

America dies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

Judged:

Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop wrote:
Investigators said the suspects, 14-year-old Zantavia Williams, 14-year-old Ladricka James, 12-year-old Javaris Beard, 13-year-old Alphonso Young, 12-year-old Bria Watkins, 13-year-old Lamiracle Mackey, and 15-year-old Jebria Welch were arrested and charged with felony battery and disorderly conduct.
Anf I thought that my name was weird
Future convicts.
disgussing

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

What? The article and, comments about it so far, is just a couple threads up from this one...
Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

That's because this made Natl' News and had multiple articles written and referenced to this site. So there will be more than one thread on this story.
Doesn't lessen the severity of the animals who at that age would do this to another person.

Guarentee all 7 either have:
single parent or raised by grandpartent
father in prison/jail or dead over gang/drug activity
on some kind of Govt support- welfare, food stamps, etc.
have violence or some type of abuse in the home
have been in trouble before
or they will be dead, locked up, or have multple kids by the time they are 18

“Obama lies”

America dies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop wrote:
That's because this made Natl' News and had multiple articles written and referenced to this site. So there will be more than one thread on this story.
Doesn't lessen the severity of the animals who at that age would do this to another person.
Guarentee all 7 either have:
single parent or raised by grandpartent
father in prison/jail or dead over gang/drug activity
on some kind of Govt support- welfare, food stamps, etc.
have violence or some type of abuse in the home
have been in trouble before
or they will be dead, locked up, or have multple kids by the time they are 18
You are absolutely correct.
Yanno

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

I still don't get how some of 'em are 15 YRS OLD and STILL IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL?!(per the article). They started crap with her before she even parked herself into a seat, something needs to be done with the bus driver as well as these nasty hoodrats ... Marion Oaks has ALWAYS been a "hood" as far back as I can remember - 15/16 yrs.
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

Judged:

just more examples of that culture they're all so very proud of.we're all the same except for skin color? that's total b.s.
Fetus T Bluster

Longwood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

Lonewolf wrote:
just more examples of that culture they're all so very proud of.we're all the same except for skin color? that's total b.s.
it`s all about a culture that`s full of filth and entitlenment.
dfizz

Maitland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

I guarantee they are coons!
writing on the wall

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

Pffftt... who knows if they'll ever REALLY have to show up in court. No doubt they got the ACLU on speed dial. Don't they all?

Really.. how is the girl and her family doing?? WHY haven't we heard one word about THAT??

“Obama lies”

America dies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

writing on the wall wrote:
Pffftt... who knows if they'll ever REALLY have to show up in court. No doubt they got the ACLU on speed dial. Don't they all?
Really.. how is the girl and her family doing?? WHY haven't we heard one word about THAT??
The news media doesn't report about black on white violent crime. Why haven't you heard about these violent black groups known as flash mobs going around and beating up white people all over the country?
www.violentflashmobs.com
well

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Rude 2 U wrote:
<quoted text>
The news media doesn't report about black on white violent crime. Why haven't you heard about these violent black groups known as flash mobs going around and beating up white people all over the country?
www.violentflashmobs.com
They reported THIS one. Now, I still want to know why there's not reporting of how she is doing/recovering ... and, I'd also like to know how the family altogether are fairing. I find it hard to believe that her family isn't daily threatened by these hoodrat families in a loud and obvious manner. DO THEY HAVE PROTECTION thru LE agencies since this happened?
RTM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

America: When the time comes for a person to reap what they have sown, the definition of one's character is imperative for liberty. .... END MEDICAL ABUSE AND FOSTER CARE CORRUPTION NOW.
whoa

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

RTM wrote:
America: When the time comes for a person to reap what they have sown, the definition of one's character is imperative for liberty..... END MEDICAL ABUSE AND FOSTER CARE CORRUPTION NOW.
Random, much?? whatever...

Anyway... anybody hear anything about how the girl is doing yet??
whoa

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

I don't get why anybody would think that they wouldn't be able to sue the families... sue the bus driver too for not calling 911 when he damn well knew it was out of his control, instead of waiting all the way until he got to the school. Is the bus driver black too?
Super Daddy Rooster

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

I hope this girl heals up fast. So she can point out these Idiots in court. When will enough be enough? Hold the parents accountable... I hate the fact that worthless trash like this lives in America....
exactly

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Well, a criminal defense lawyer would be for the hood trash that did this and pretty confident the naacp jumped right on it as it had made it into national news, and got them the best that their hoodrat skank parents wouldn't ever be able to afford themselves.

It'd be a prosecutor paid by the state of Fla. that would be representing the little girl that was beaten. Been a while since I've read the story, did it mention which court/judge would be hearing the case? Probably the Marion Co. Courthouse system I would assume. Are judges dockets info. available to the public, like criminal records are? Looks like we white "no matter" til election time TAXPAYERS will have to dig around and try to find out what's going on, on our own. Find out what her status is, and if needed try to help the family, some way? At least try to find a way to get the message to her that she's thought about and supported by more out here then they probably trust there is. The media and court JESTERS silence speaks volumes to me, and it makes me dry heave.
exactly

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Huhn. Post #25 that you refer to has been deleted. Interesting.

Also, Judge Francis S. King is a Circuit Civil Judge.

http://www.ocalasmostwanted.com/marion_county...

Check this out:

The Circuit Civil Division handles civil actions in which the damages being sought or the matter in controversy is $15,000.01 and above. The majority of the cases filed in Circuit Civil involve disputes over the title and boundaries of real property including Foreclosure Actions, Quiet Title Suits, Partition Complaints, and Condemnation/Eminent Domain Suits. Some of the other types of cases filed in the Circuit Civil Division are Medical Malpractice, Negligence, Declaratory Complaints, Contract Disputes, Writs of Certiorari, Writs of Habeas Corpus, Writs of Prohibition, and all other civil actions that do not fall within the jurisdiction of the County court.

http://www.marioncountyclerk.org/public/index...

Doesn't make the least bit of sense to me that this case would be heard by this judge.

Oh, and "public records" (online, anyway) are "unavailable at this time", and I've not been able to find any answer as to where on ANY docket this case is supposed to be on....

So far, looks to me the whole thing is some kind of bs, and we'll never find out anything about the little girl's progress in healing, let alone IF ANY justice for her will even be considered, let alone followed up on, or followed through.

Nasty.

If you remember what you posted in #25, try to post it again....
exactly

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>i dont figure the girl will get anything because the blacks dont have anything to give..they are the typical welfare sucking low lifes that have no plans of working and would rather do time in jail than get a job. i dont say this just because they are black i say it because i looked at their facebook pages before they made them private they were talking about parties drinking and rolling blunts.one was laughing because she got picked up by "WHITEY" for being out past cerfew.and the other one with her ran away. and then one of the tramps was talking about "ridin all night" and she wasnt talking about cars.so thats why i dont think the girl will get anything from those trashy scum. i really hope the girl can sue their worthless asses but i figure all she could get would be some booze and blunts.
I hear ya. Beyond disgusted.

Now... I JUST found this, but at the moment it's so late it'll have to wait to another time for me to be able to look it over to see if anything about the case is mentioned.

In the meantime, if you have the time/availability?....

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Marion-County-C...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Ocala Forum right now

Search the Ocala Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Volusia weighing final approval of $20 million ... 21 hr Joe 16
Jehovah's Witnesses 'investigating' uses for fo... Fri Joe 10
BSU treasurer follows Gora out the door Fri Joe 3
Beach Driving New Poll Fri Joe 19
Beach Chair Rentals Jul 9 Bill 11
Harbor Point Media down the drain (Sep '08) Jul 8 Bob Cox 16
Review: America Choice RV (May '10) Jul 8 Jason 11
•••
•••