NO Military service for Mitt Romney

NO Military service for Mitt Romney

Posted in the Ocala Forum

RideAway

Ironton, OH

#1 Oct 22, 2012
None of Mitt's sons have served in the military. This comment came up on another Topix location from someone with both sons as military veterans: Mitt's number did come up in the draft. 3 times he got a deferral because he was in college. 4th time for religious convictions. John McCain went to Nam, John Kerry, Hell even Al Gore went... but not Mitt. And the service is too good for his many sons? Joe Biden's son volunteered. What's wrong with this picture? And here's another comment: Looked into this and it is true. Mitt Romney did not go into the military because of his religion. And none of his boys have served our great country. And he may decide to send my son to war????
Curious

Gadsden, AL

#2 Oct 26, 2012
RideAway wrote:
None of Mitt's sons have served in the military. This comment came up on another Topix location from someone with both sons as military veterans: Mitt's number did come up in the draft. 3 times he got a deferral because he was in college. 4th time for religious convictions. John McCain went to Nam, John Kerry, Hell even Al Gore went... but not Mitt. And the service is too good for his many sons? Joe Biden's son volunteered. What's wrong with this picture? And here's another comment: Looked into this and it is true. Mitt Romney did not go into the military because of his religion. And none of his boys have served our great country. And he may decide to send my son to war????
Don't get you panties in a wad. There are many reasons why a person can get deferred. School, job, religion are a few. My husband was deferred during Viet Nam because he was an electrical engineer for Monsanto and was making many products used during the war. They have these deferrals for a reason. Bubba Clinton didn't serve either. He was chasing skirt and smoking dope in England at the time. Lord knows it wasn't for religious reasons.
Passing by

Columbia, IL

#3 Oct 27, 2012
The Mormons have an apocalyptic agenda that includes The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints becoming the Government of the United States of America. They also have fruitcake beliefs about the future of the Middle East. Isn't it about time that we know what they are, before we elect a Mormon Bishop to the Presidency?
F U Libtards

United States

#4 Oct 27, 2012
RideAway wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Soetoro also missed the draft because he was attending columbia University as a foreign aid student from Indonesia.

Bill Clinton aka Bill Blythe aka Bill Kennedy also missed the draft he hauled ass and went to Russia during the cols war.

One thing about all you libby-marxist-communist bass turds you always forget we the people with brains know the facts!
BILL CLINTON

United States

#5 Oct 29, 2012

He was a convicted felon for draft dodging during the Vietnam War. President Jimmy Carter pardoned him so he could run for Attorney General in Arkansas and later became Governor.

Like both of the Obama's were disbarred in Illionis; Bill Clinton was disbarred but he was by Arkansas for lying under oath.

He also paid a $25,000.00 fine there; this was all over the Lewinski
incident.

He also paid an $850,000.00 settlement over the Lewinski incident.

He was also disbarred from practicing law in front of the Supreme Court.

So Bill Clinton, a disbarred lawyer, a President who was impeached for lying under oath, asks the American people to believe him when he says the best thing for the Country is 4 more years of Obama.

Just wanted to make sure everyone with brains has this correct information because the marxist-communist do not tell the truth!

It seems when they get so good at lying and stealing they are qualified as politicians but even the profession which has more liars per capta than any other organization beside congress disbarred all three of these liars!
Vote Obama

Ocala, FL

#6 Oct 29, 2012
What crap you post and hide under the name Bill Clinton. People with education can fact check and make up their own minds. I'm voting for Obama for many reasons,Mitt avoided the draft many times and then votes for war. Obama voted against the war. Second I am a woman and I have a daughter and a granddaughter. It's just scary how the Republicans want to take over and tell women what they can do with their bodies! " Legitimate rape and positive act of God." I wish these guys could be raped.
Mitt has refused to show 10 years of tax returns,hides money over seas and closes companies and takes the jobs over seas. He Like Magic Mitt-he will solve all our problems. Has no plans and flip flops all over the place. Then throw in his Mormon background. I could write 30 pages of why Mitt should not be President. Yes,I am a registered Republican but I'm changing. I'm a teacher. But Mitt is the biggest liar and has a ton to hide...their are good Republicans but Mitt is not one! He is not even a good person.
Vote Obama

Ocala, FL

#7 Oct 29, 2012
Mitt will say anything but he is getting his money from CEOs like himself and that who he will work for...he said 49% of you are lazy.!! That's what he really thinks..
Advance Forward

Ironton, OH

#8 Oct 29, 2012
To those who wrote about Bill Clinton, you notice in my post I never mentioned him. That's not whom I was writing about. If you want to write about him, start a different discussion and I will weigh in on your opinions. Some I might agree with and some I won't, I'm sure. All I brought up was that I quoted two people who were upset about Mitt Romney and his lack of going in the draft when his number was called on religious reasons. Here's an article from a Republican Conservative website with Ronald Reagan at the top of the page: http://www.theblogmocracy.com/2011/10/06/mitt...
spunky

United States

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Advance Forward wrote:
To those who wrote about Bill Clinton, you notice in my post I never mentioned him. That's not whom I was writing about. If you want to write about him, start a different discussion and I will weigh in on your opinions. Some I might agree with and some I won't, I'm sure. All I brought up was that I quoted two people who were upset about Mitt Romney and his lack of going in the draft when his number was called on religious reasons. Here's an article from a Republican Conservative website with Ronald Reagan at the top of the page: http://www.theblogmocracy.com/2011/10/06/mitt...
You sure do have a lot of Gays in Ashland. Just noticed last week you had some folks named on the Boy Scot Perversion list. Guess they do multiply after all.
Mormon

United States

#10 Oct 30, 2012
Antichrist Hitler Would Be Proud ..
spunky

United States

#11 Oct 30, 2012
So is Antichrist Obama!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocala Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: CREWS TREE SERVICE (May '10) Jul 20 Lynn S 13
News Boy run over on beach remains in serious condition Jul 20 former lifeguard 1
Felon registered as A Democrat Jul 20 Jerry T Boner 1
~ Paige Beck, the Hottie ~ (Sep '06) Jul 19 Reagan 40
Guy in Ormond By The Sea that yells at God Jul 18 whats up 6
Trouble At Stonecrest (Oct '12) Jul 18 Monica 47
pedophile on news in park discussing protecting... (Nov '16) Jul 16 P H bowen 2

Ocala Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ocala Mortgages