got the blues

Since: Apr 10

St. Louis, MO

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Seriously?
You're shopping for pills on the internet?
GTFO.

Since: Apr 10

St. Louis, MO

#4 Jan 8, 2013
bsheezy518 wrote:
seriously? you have nothing better to do than to bother others?
I'm not the one shopping for pills, dumbazz.
Please take your junkie self back up north.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Feb 12, 2013
JetaimeSteGen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one shopping for pills, dumbazz.
Please take your junkie self back up north.
He didn't say he was looking to score drug illegally. He's out of town (probably 6 months out of the year;hores), looking for a Pain Management doctor. The 'cash' comment only means that if anyone knows of a doctor, he can pay cash for the visit, if need be. Some docs won't touch out of state plans. They will give you everything you need, to file your own claim. in the mean time, you have no choice but to pay them cash, or they won't see you.

Sheesh

Since: Apr 10

St. Louis, MO

#6 Feb 13, 2013
10goldentoes wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't say he was looking to score drug illegally. He's out of town (probably 6 months out of the year;hores), looking for a Pain Management doctor. The 'cash' comment only means that if anyone knows of a doctor, he can pay cash for the visit, if need be. Some docs won't touch out of state plans. They will give you everything you need, to file your own claim. in the mean time, you have no choice but to pay them cash, or they won't see you.
Sheesh
If you had bothered to read what that poster said, he was here for a week. Reading comprehension is fundamental. Duh.

“I never LQQK back, soooooooooo”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Mar 11, 2013
JetaimeSteGen wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had bothered to read what that poster said, he was here for a week. Reading comprehension is fundamental. Duh.
Duh, last I went to the doctor, it took an hour, not a week. Dufus

Since: Apr 10

St. Louis, MO

#8 Mar 12, 2013
Roxxanna29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh, last I went to the doctor, it took an hour, not a week. Dufus
Do you have to work at being this stupid, or does it just come naturally?
Mike

Gainesville, FL

#9 Jul 31, 2013
Ne h in Ocala???
Duh

Kissimmee, FL

#10 Jul 31, 2013
Mike wrote:
Ne h in Ocala???
GTFO.
Really.
dani

Hollywood, FL

#11 Aug 1, 2013
I need pain relief... Anyone have a strong RX opiate??
4 real

La Follette, TN

#12 Aug 3, 2013
go to rehab junkie there's your 'pain' fix.
Duh

Kissimmee, FL

#13 Aug 5, 2013
It takes a special kind of imbecile to look for dope on topix.
tommy

United States

#14 Aug 5, 2013
anyone have extra Oxycodone or Hydrocodone?

Since: Apr 10

St. Louis, MO

#15 Sep 9, 2013
tommy wrote:
anyone have extra Oxycodone or Hydrocodone?
Darwinism at work right here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocala Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mad Max Non-Stop Drive Through Hell in The War ... 22 hr Culture Auditor 1
Beach Chair Rentals (Jun '14) Mon a a ayyyee 13
Timothy Mills is a pedophile May 24 Blumpkin666 1
Review: Foxwood Farms May 24 Honest Opinion 1
val-u car of gainesville fl is a fraud beware o... (Feb '14) May 24 Jaymi 11
Enforcers Motorcycle Club (Nov '14) May 23 JAS 21
Caribbean Jacks, manager Ricky has to go May 23 Daytona Beach Bum 2
More from around the web

Ocala People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]