I think I might
passing by

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2009
what is her story
watch dog

Hendersonville, NC

#4 Feb 12, 2009
First, I need to know how you know her and how long you have known her....How many months? I Need to make absolutely sure this is the correct Miranda Padgett. Then and only then I will tell you a story that will blow you away....All I will say for now is..........Caution!
passing by

United States

#5 Feb 13, 2009
i don't know her well..She moved in down the road a couple of months ago!!!!Just seems like theres a story!!!!
guardian

Maitland, FL

#6 Feb 13, 2009
hello passing by, I also think I may know her! and I also can share stories with you that will blow you away!! but I also want to be sure it is the correct person. describe her looks, how old?
is she a nurse? what does she do? what is she driving?
watch dog

Hendersonville, NC

#7 Feb 13, 2009
If this is indeed the Miranda we all know there is more than a story. We need absolute confirmation and we need to know more. 1. Specifically, what has happened that makes you think there is a story? 2. Is she alone? 3. Is she in a community or is it rural? 4. What's her address? 5. Is she dating?... Look, I know this all seems like we are being very inquisitive and without a doubt we are, but with good reason. Something has made you seek this information. If you are uncomfortable with an open forum we can arrange an e-mail address or a phone conversation. My advice for now, don’t let on.
guardian

Maitland, FL

#8 Feb 14, 2009
And... Be careful, be very very careful!!
Sandy

Ocala, FL

#9 Feb 15, 2009
I know her...
watch dog

Hendersonville, NC

#10 Feb 15, 2009
Welcome to the forum Sandy. Tell me how long have you known Miranda?????
guardian

Maitland, FL

#11 Feb 16, 2009
hi Sandy,

welcome! how do you know miranda?
passing by

United States

#12 Feb 16, 2009
guardian wrote:
hello passing by, I also think I may know her! and I also can share stories with you that will blow you away!! but I also want to be sure it is the correct person. describe her looks, how old?
is she a nurse? what does she do? what is she driving?
She looks to be in her 60's, but I am not really good at guessing age. She has at least two or three peircings in each ear. I would have no way of knowing what she does or if she is a nurse. I only had contact with her a few times. I just got a vibe that there was something up with her.
How many Maranda Padgett's could there be in this world---Especially that used to live in or around Ocala, FL.
passing by

United States

#13 Feb 16, 2009
watch dog wrote:
If this is indeed the Miranda we all know there is more than a story. We need absolute confirmation and we need to know more. 1. Specifically, what has happened that makes you think there is a story? 2. Is she alone? 3. Is she in a community or is it rural? 4. What's her address? 5. Is she dating?... Look, I know this all seems like we are being very inquisitive and without a doubt we are, but with good reason. Something has made you seek this information. If you are uncomfortable with an open forum we can arrange an e-mail address or a phone conversation. My advice for now, don’t let on.
Those are tough questions---Some of which I cannot answer without giving away my identity.
1. I had contact with her once or twice--there is a chance i may not ever see her again--but when i did see her--i had a real strong impression that she had "secrets."
2. I have no idea what that means, but when I seen her she didn't have anyone with her.
3. I do not feel comfortable answering that question, because i do not want to lead anyone to this woman if she doesn't want to be found.
4. Would not even think about giving out an address even if i did know it.
5. No idea if shes dating
watch dog

Hendersonville, NC

#14 Feb 16, 2009
Understandable....However, in the same respect you are the one seeking information. I have all I need and relieved she now lives 933 of miles away from her previous home in Ocala. We gave her what she needed to run and hide. I had her tracked to that area anyway. Just wasn't sure if it was Upper Arkansas, lower Missouri or North east Oklahoma. FYI: I track her not to intrude on her life or make her miserable but to watch and make sure no one suffers. I do what I can but without help I am limited! The description is accurate with the piercing. I know those three holes in each lobe and the one in her upper cartilage are filled with diamonds. I also think you answered my question about the rural area because you seem to be using a company computer... I feel as you do about giving information about her so I guess we will all protect her privacy... Good Luck!
watch dog

Hendersonville, NC

#15 Feb 16, 2009
One more interesting observation... In your response to Guardian, you spelled her name Maranda...On the post you spelled her name Miranda....I don’t think this is a coincidence. I think it reveals you are closer than you are letting on to be. She, in fact, misspells her name with an “a” ...Maranda.
guardian

Maitland, FL

#16 Feb 16, 2009
I also do not wish to intrude in her life. I am actually releived that she is so far away. There is a reason that she has no one with her. I do reccommend that you watch her closely and protect yourself in every respect. actually, the lower piercing is an aquamarine stone with diamonds. can you tell me what she is driving? is the tag rottes? well enough said. good luck!
guardian

Maitland, FL

#17 Feb 16, 2009
I agree with watch dog, you are closer than you are leading on because you did change the spelling of her name. means she is near by.
passing by

United States

#18 Feb 18, 2009
i don't get the big deal about mispelling the name then spelling it right!!! So i guess no one is going to tell me anything except be careful!!! Thanks for the info... at least you guys confirmed my suspicions that there was something up...
guardian

Maitland, FL

#19 Feb 18, 2009
It's not that i am not going to tell you anything, but I have to be certain that it is the correct maranda padgett before i run my mouth. I cannot and will not say something about someone if I am not sure it is the correct person. if you are not willing to disclose enough info so that I can be sure, then I cannot disclose what I know.
good luck!!
wow

AOL

#20 Feb 18, 2009
This is crazy. I hope she is not a murder or rapest seeing i live in this area you are discussing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocala Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: America Choice RV (May '10) Feb 22 GypsyGal 14
News DeSantis, protesters to meet face-to-face Feb 22 RuffnReddy 1
bee-line sccammers Feb 22 ponko 1
Yard Sale to Benefit Historic Downtown Gainesvi... Feb 21 Veronica Stehouwer 1
NoBamanites be damned! Moslems be damned! God b... Feb 20 BSR 5
Gainesville is a racist, segregated apartheid p... (Jun '06) Feb 20 BSR 74
bee-line landscaping Feb 20 ponko 1

Ocala Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance