Review: American Freight Of Florida

Posted in the Ocala Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Richard J Harvey Witulski

Interlachen, FL

#1 Mar 11, 2011
I don't know who is doing the television add for American Freight; but He is nothing but a loud mouth obnoxiouse jerk. It turns me off ; and why yell jump up and down and show your ass to do a commercial. You can get a commercial accross by talking in a normal voice; do they think people are deaf, but the FCC needs to outlaw thses types of commercials. WHAT A JERK.
Steve Willams

United States

#2 Apr 14, 2011
Richard J Harvey Witulski wrote:
I don't know who is doing the television add for American Freight; but He is nothing but a loud mouth obnoxiouse jerk. It turns me off ; and why yell jump up and down and show your ass to do a commercial. You can get a commercial accross by talking in a normal voice; do they think people are deaf, but the FCC needs to outlaw thses types of commercials. WHAT A JERK.
I am in agreement with the post above. Why do you think some lo life screaming about your company will bring business. Just your commerical turns me off and many many others I know. So keep showing the type of people you are by the screaming ad.
Steve Willams

United States

#3 Apr 14, 2011
Why do you feel screaming at people will bring in business All it does is show the type of people running the company. Many I know have stopped coming in due to the screaming at us like we are deaf and your thinking it will help business NEVER
CFW

Middleburg, FL

#4 Apr 15, 2011
These loud, obnoxious commercials are muted in my household. Rude...rude...rude and STUPID!!
american freight employee

Delaware, OH

#5 May 28, 2011
as a matter of fact it does bring business in and its a great company to work for
Sigh

Canton, MI

#6 Feb 3, 2012
Enough of these obnoxious commercials. I would not even consider buying anything from this company. Commercial on...MUTE button on!!! Cease these now
Derp

Ocala, FL

#7 Feb 4, 2012
american freight employee wrote:
as a matter of fact it does bring business in and its a great company to work for
Yeah, right.
The furniture is made out of cardboard.
AJ Watts

Palm Bay, FL

#8 Mar 26, 2012
That dude is a loud mouth in the American Freight Furniture Commercial. It was a living room commercial. At the beginning of that commercial, it started to make a beep noise from that American Freight Commercial. I just like it.
ajwatts11

Palm Bay, FL

#9 Mar 26, 2012
Why would he be a loud mouth?
ajwatts11

Palm Bay, FL

#10 Mar 26, 2012
Warning: If you seen him with a loud mouth, then you have to mute it so you won't be scared.
ajwatts11

Palm Bay, FL

#11 Mar 26, 2012
I went on YouTube on furnituredeals's channel for American Freight Furniture, and it says:
"About American Freight Furniture
Now you can see those famous loud commercials anytime you wish! Check out the American Freight Furniture website at www.americanfreightfurniture.us ."
I never seen stuff like that.
ajwatts11

Palm Bay, FL

#12 Mar 26, 2012
Isn't Steve Belford, the announcer of American Freight, supposed to be loud anytime he wants?
I don't get it.
ajwatts11

Palm Bay, FL

#13 Mar 30, 2012
Did you know that you go on YouTube?
There is a new American Freight Mattress Commercial from NordicRest.
Those are the 3 videos I watched.
Those videos were:
American Freight NordicRest Mattress Commercial
Jenny, Focus Group.
That one was almost the same as the laughing part in another video like that.
And finally:
Talking Animated Mattress, American Freight Furniture.
Derp

Lady Lake, FL

#14 Mar 30, 2012
ajwatts11 wrote:
Did you know that you go on YouTube?
There is a new American Freight Mattress Commercial from NordicRest.
Those are the 3 videos I watched.
Those videos were:
American Freight NordicRest Mattress Commercial
Jenny, Focus Group.
That one was almost the same as the laughing part in another video like that.
And finally:
Talking Animated Mattress, American Freight Furniture.
Who really gives a flying f*ck?
Their product is crap, who the hell would by anything from AF?
Oh wait....idiots, right?
ajwatts11

Palm Bay, FL

#15 Apr 3, 2012
Somebody would, but my dad went to that place is Melbourne but looked at some furniture, but I think he didn't buy one.
ajwatts11

Palm Bay, FL

#16 Apr 3, 2012
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
Who really gives a flying f*ck?
Their product is crap, who the hell would by anything from AF?
Oh wait....idiots, right?
I don't know. Who would it be?
ajwatts11

Palm Bay, FL

#17 Apr 3, 2012
Richard J Harvey Witulski wrote:
Was it Steve Belford, the announcer of American Freight Furniture?
ajwatts11

Palm Bay, FL

#18 Apr 3, 2012
CFW wrote:
These loud, obnoxious commercials are muted in my household. Rude...rude...rude and STUPID!!
Well, I guess they are loud. I don't mute that loud commercial.
It's not annoying just for me.
ajwatts11

Palm Bay, FL

#19 Apr 3, 2012
Steve Willams wrote:
Why do you feel screaming at people will bring in business All it does is show the type of people running the company. Many I know have stopped coming in due to the screaming at us like we are deaf and your thinking it will help business NEVER
Because he's excited about something. That loud American Freight Furniture can be seen on channels like:
Fox
Fox News
Oh, and even:
Discovery Channel
ajwatts11

Palm Bay, FL

#20 Apr 4, 2012
Steve Willams wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in agreement with the post above. Why do you think some lo life screaming about your company will bring business. Just your commerical turns me off and many many others I know. So keep showing the type of people you are by the screaming ad.
Yep, I know that.
That whole thing was on camera.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocala Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mission Impossible Provides More Decadent Viole... Sat Culture Auditor 1
where the pain pills at around daytona Aug 25 all day 1
Stuart and Jesus With Open Arms . Aug 23 UlaswiczBH 1
Dinosaurs never existed, God put those fossils ... (Jun '07) Aug 23 BillyBob 97
News Why Does John Travolta Live in Ocala, Fla.? (Jan '09) Aug 23 Ricky 66
The KKK and Stuart Aug 21 UlaswiczBH 1
A Methodist Church Hates Me. Aug 21 UlaswiczBH 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ocala Mortgages