Wedding on Beach
Wondering

Lewisburg, WV

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Was wondering if Dayonta beach is a good place to get married . My daughter wants to get married in December on beach. What is the weather like there in Dec? And does anyone know of any hotels there that do the wedding planning?
sigh

La Follette, TN

#2 Oct 5, 2012
call the daytona chambers of commerce and ask your questions about the hotels or *gasp* GOOGLE Daytona Hotels and (hold on to your hat now lol) CALL THEM and ask THEM if they do wedding planning. for weather, go to the NOA site to look up the weather for there at that time of year AS IF weather anywhere is anywhere near accurately predictable anymore even for it's long term citizens. lol

why are such simple concepts so hard for people to come up with on their own anymore?? SMH. disturbing. g'nite.
Miss Kitty

Atlanta, GA

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Our December weather is unpredictable. You might need a swim suit; you might need a parka. But the beach always makes for a romantic wedding, though I would go a little further north, like St. Augustine Beach. Best of luck.
Living In daytona

Lawrenceville, GA

#4 Oct 5, 2012
I live in south daytona and im only 5mins from the beachside .I would also take miss kittys advice . I make it a point to advoid beachside It has become a shit hole filled with homeless -junkies -and bums ..You can do a whole lot better then Daytona. Must make you wonder why i live here? It's because if i sold my house i would take a beating with the shitty market..Good luck
Best Man

Orlando, FL

#5 Oct 7, 2012
I was just the best man in a beach wedding this past weekend. Flagler Beach is really low key.
FOULBELCH

Daytona Beach, FL

#6 Oct 13, 2012
If you got married today on the beach today you'd be blown away with the wind were having now!

BTW I think I've seen advertised that the August Inn is doing Gay weddings if that floats your boat.

To sigh, It's our new iPhone/Smart Phone Internet users that post all these spoonfeeder requests, they think everyone in a forum is their personal search assistant... You know what the "i" in iPhone stands for right?... yep you guessed it, Idiot!

Since: Dec 12

Columbus, OH

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Was wondering if Dayonta beach is a good place to get married . My daughter wants to get married in December on beach. What is the weather like there in Dec? And does anyone know of any hotels there that do the wedding planning?
I never thought about it but that would be a great place to get married.

Nice pictures with the ocean in the back ground
Wondering

Princeton, WV

#8 Mar 30, 2013
Just wanted everyone to know my daughters beach weddng in December in Daytona turned out beautiful!! The weather was perfect that day and Knotical Weddings did a fantastic job! I would highly recommend them to anyone!!! And the pictures with the ocean in the background turned out beautiful!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocala Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Daytona Beach A Good Vacation Spot Or Not??? (Mar '10) 5 hr Alex 161
Review: Jason Elliott's Flooring Thu jsinfla 1
Review: ALFA Bail Bonds Jun 27 ThomasK 1
val-u car of gainesville fl is a fraud beware o... (Feb '14) Jun 27 mad as hell 13
Enforcers Motorcycle Club (Nov '14) Jun 27 Buford T 23
Looking for relatives of Jeff porter Jun 25 Akers Rick 1
News Downtown Daytona to get a Hamburger Mary's Jun 24 neal259 1
More from around the web

Ocala People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Ocala Mortgages