2010 Florida Governor Race Election R...

2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

There are 3001 comments on the thenewsoftoday.com story from Nov 3, 2010, titled 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today. In it, thenewsoftoday.com reports that:

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thenewsoftoday.com.

David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

#1552 Sep 14, 2012
WRONG....I NEVER TESTIFIED AGAINST ANYONE...EVER....I was sold out by my attorney's firm CHARLES S. ISLER JR.,who silently owned my competitor Title Company "PANAMA TITLE" while sitting on the board of BAY BANK and representing ST. JOE PAPER COMPANY (JOE) PRACTICING "COERCION OF BUSINESS"........ and codefendants Tommy Powell and Nolan O'Quinn (WHO WERE THE ONLY ONES THAT GOT OFF VIA BRIBERY) attorney/judge W. FRED TURNER in the initial trial and WES PITTMAN and ROBERT HARPER in my appeal.

Attorney Alan Thompson was connected to this case via Fountainebleu AND Pensacola.....and was my Registered Agent.

His son is now partners with the Muslim "BY DESIGN" sleeper cell.....among other treasonous acts.

Who do you think is behind the PILL MILLS and DR.'S HOME BEING FIREBOMBED TO KEEP HIM QUIET?
chuckycheez_68

Shelbyville, IL

#1553 Sep 14, 2012
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
Knew it was going to be a close race and the majority of voters choose the candidate that they know politically the least about verses the candidate they knew the most about. They voted for what they hope is a Conservative Leader verses a proven Liberal Leader.
Can we switch Governor's??
David W Harbin Panamaed

Mount Vernon, NY

#1556 Sep 14, 2012
They are afraid of the truth!
URAnIDIOT

United States

#1557 Sep 14, 2012
David W Harbin Panamaed wrote:
WRONG....I NEVER TESTIFIED AGAINST ANYONE...EVER....I was sold out by my attorney's firm CHARLES S. ISLER JR.,who silently owned my competitor Title Company "PANAMA TITLE" while sitting on the board of BAY BANK and representing ST. JOE PAPER COMPANY (JOE) PRACTICING "COERCION OF BUSINESS"........ and codefendants Tommy Powell and Nolan O'Quinn (WHO WERE THE ONLY ONES THAT GOT OFF VIA BRIBERY) attorney/judge W. FRED TURNER in the initial trial and WES PITTMAN and ROBERT HARPER in my appeal.
Attorney Alan Thompson was connected to this case via Fountainebleu AND Pensacola.....and was my Registered Agent.
His son is now partners with the Muslim "BY DESIGN" sleeper cell.....among other treasonous acts.
Who do you think is behind the PILL MILLS and DR.'S HOME BEING FIREBOMBED TO KEEP HIM QUIET?
You really are an idiot. The way I saw it (along with everyone else) you did snitch so HTVI is correct. Oh now you know people in the sleeper cells of muslims. Guess you were there account/leader when you were 17 like yoou were the WWMC's. In order to know who is in a sleeper cell of anything except your prison cell you would have to be a part of it. That would make you a terrorist. Explains why you keep coming up with all these wild stories to throw off the law as to your real agenda.
Panamaed

United States

#1560 Sep 14, 2012
Why is this not updating?
Rephere

De Leon Springs, FL

#1562 Sep 15, 2012
Jaes wrote:
Cause Rick Scott won.
But he sucks now! He helped destroy Fl's econmey and ...
Rephere

De Leon Springs, FL

#1565 Sep 15, 2012
Jaes wrote:
But the topic is Rick Scott wins. As for as me I have seen nothing he has did. Like my father said when ask about the depression. What was that I made 50 cents a day before 50 cents a day during and still 50 cents a day. What the democrat republican goverment dose dose not affect me.
Your probley Not even a voter, but clueless.
again when the tornado

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1566 Sep 15, 2012
nnnnuumber 1565 was another flop
big vet

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1569 Sep 15, 2012
Jaes wrote:
VET stands for Veteran party of America.
me real vet
service connected for psychosis, hence, hero
richard goezinya

Zellwood, FL

#1573 Sep 16, 2012
Why don't we start a new topic about how bad Rick Scott sucks, instead of adding posts to a 2 year old news story ????
Rat Pack

Miami Beach, FL

#1577 Sep 16, 2012
slick wrote:
your still screwed, it's just a matter by who
Sad but seemingly true....
TheBastardsKille dKenny

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1579 Sep 16, 2012
What a pile of useless drivel.
Panamaed

United States

#1581 Sep 17, 2012
Me either and yes a pile of drivel to you but if I don't keep showing my stupidity I don't get a check every month and you pay for that so drivel or not it affects you.
Panamaed

United States

#1583 Sep 17, 2012
Then you don't pay your taxes. Because all you fools that work pay for me to live. So drivel on that.
David W Harbin Panamaed

Linden, NJ

#1588 Sep 17, 2012
Some of us appreciate you service, please don't give up.
Harbin the fool

United States

#1589 Sep 18, 2012
David W Harbin Panamaed wrote:
Some of us appreciate you service, please don't give up.
Even people Like Miss Harbin who hasn't yet conquered the English language and doesn't understand you take a different stand.
Corrine

Hollywood, FL

#1590 Sep 18, 2012
Votes fo me and I'll stop dat bad white man.
LaQuisha N Jamal

Lakewood, NJ

#1592 Sep 18, 2012
Corrine wrote:
Votes fo me and I'll stop dat bad white man.
We gunna nock yo gole teef out!
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#1595 Sep 19, 2012
I'll inform you as to whom I don't support, I don't support: Mitt

Romney protects "tax cheats" because he is one himself.

Anytime he wants me to audit his return and give him a clean opinion, I certainly will but I don't honestly think I will be able to look.

Here's to the 47%, of which I am one.T.G.

OK THEN

Panama City, FL

#1603 Sep 20, 2012
@David W Harbin Panamaed the only thing FOUL (learn English Harbin)is you and your repeated ramblings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocala Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mission Impossible Provides More Decadent Viole... Aug 29 Culture Auditor 1
where the pain pills at around daytona Aug 25 all day 1
Stuart and Jesus With Open Arms . Aug 23 UlaswiczBH 1
Dinosaurs never existed, God put those fossils ... (Jun '07) Aug 23 BillyBob 97
News Why Does John Travolta Live in Ocala, Fla.? (Jan '09) Aug 23 Ricky 66
The KKK and Stuart Aug 21 UlaswiczBH 1
A Methodist Church Hates Me. Aug 21 UlaswiczBH 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ocala Mortgages