Bobby Crowell / Chubby

Posted in the Obion Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brenda

Union City, TN

#1 Nov 1, 2010
What yall think bout her? I think she is a wh*re! An thats all she will ever be! Thats what i think! So what yall got to say bout her?

Brighton, TN

#2 Nov 1, 2010
I think u r the wh*re!lol
Man man

United States

#3 Nov 1, 2010
Somebody stole somebodies man.
haha

Union City, TN

#4 Nov 1, 2010
i CAN STAND stupid HOES who try messin with other ppls man! AND NO NOBODY HAS TOOK MY MAN!
haha

Union City, TN

#5 Nov 1, 2010
CANT **
hahah

Stanton, TN

#6 Nov 6, 2010
sounds like to me she got ur man get it girl.... she ort to been taking care of her man and that she wouldnt have to worry bout it.
anon

New Orleans, LA

#7 Nov 8, 2010
hahah wrote:
sounds like to me she got ur man get it girl.... she ort to been taking care of her man and that she wouldnt have to worry bout it.
ort? seriously? you just used "ort" in a sentence? wow.
countriigurll

United States

#8 Dec 13, 2010
she aint no hoe.
she's a good ole crazy country girl an a kickass friend, an iloveher. <3
ummmmkayy

York, SC

#9 Dec 14, 2010
Wow; people really dont have a lifee.
Chubby, didnt steal nobody's man.
Obvisously; yuu should be takkin' betterr
Carre of yuur man. Haha(: in the end; yuu people that made this look like fuckkin' immature kidds. She actually lives across the street from me; && uhh i've seen herr put up TWO fightts. I thinkk she could take on one morre(: ilove yuu, chubby.![:
just so you know

Ripley, TN

#10 Dec 19, 2010
Brenda wrote:
What yall think bout her? I think she is a wh*re! An thats all she will ever be! Thats what i think! So what yall got to say bout her?
You got a problem with Chubby then you got a problem with me and a whole lot of others so I would watch yourself cuz i'm not as sweet as Chubby and I will beat the breaks off ur a$$ if I ever catch you in person sayin this shit so consider yourself warned.
amanda

Martin, TN

#11 Jan 1, 2011
think yal are all crazy lol!!!!
country girl 25

Martin, TN

#13 Jan 27, 2011
by the way if u knew me, u would know how to spell my name. what a dumb a**
COURTNEY SMYTH

Martin, TN

#14 Feb 19, 2011
i think bobby crowell is a very wonderful honest beautiful and fun to be around lady. but it dont even matter what i think. it dont matter what anyone thinks about her. all that really matters is what she thinks about herself. and if all this world or even small ass town of obion would only think about their own life instead of chubby's or even mine at that matter then maybe the town would be more peaceful and easy living. AS LONG AS THE TOWN KEEPS SLANDERING ONE ANOTHER IT WILL NEVER BE WORTH EVEN EXISTING ON THE MAP. MAYBE IF YOU LET PEOPLE LIKE ME AND BOBBY CROWELL GET OUR SHINE ON WHEN YOU KNOW WE ARE SHINING. THEN THIS TOWN MAY BECOME MORE THAN IT EVER HAS. ITS A PERSONALITY LIKE MINE AND CHUBBY'S THAT MAKES THIS TOWN WORTH EVEN DRIVING THROUGH. SO ALL YOU HATERS OUT THERE NEED TO FIND LOVE IN YOUR LIVES
chubby

United States

#15 Jan 5, 2012
amanda i guess u thought u were slick, well bitch guess what ur the only dumbas that would post this just cause i took ur man lmao. well i gave him back lol. all u ever do is make urself look stupid on here n everywhere else 2. bitch fuck off n get a life. u already had a taste of me, better quit runnin ur mouth or ill lay it on u good. and trust me i know n u know too that u dont want it or cant handle it. hell u know cause ur snitchin ass put me in jail, lol but u seen i got out right then.

United States

#16 Jan 23, 2012
You aint sh*t

United States

#17 Jan 24, 2012
She's fine as hell. Too bad she's taken!
disgusted

Union City, TN

#18 Jan 24, 2012
Quit your whining!!!! I get so tired of these girls who will lay with anyone and then start whining when someone takes their fella. chubby hasn't done anything you haven't done!! she's a nice girl trying to make a life for herself. Look..... any guy that will cheat with you will cheat on you!!!!! get a life, raise your child and stop whining!!!!
Amanda

Union City, TN

#19 Jan 30, 2013
yeah you can all think whatever the fu*K you want but i got my man an my family back an thats all that i ever wanted an i did what i had to do to get everything i had back!!! thats not being a whore like some other people i know well knew!!!!! yeah you really got me chubby an the only reason i took your ass to court was to get you away from my kid an guess what it worked an this all took place almost two years ago so you need to drop the sh*t cause i have an worry about whats going on with you an your man an not me an mine!!!!! maybe if you change your life things will work out for you an yours like it is for me an mine and i can tell you this you or anybody else will not fu*k up what we have!!!!!! NOW LETS JUST DROP THIS AN MOVE ON CAUSE THIS IS THE LAST THING AN EVERYTHING I GOT TO SAY TO EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO POST ANY FU*KING THINK ELSE ON HERE ABOUT ME!!!!!! AN GUESS WHAT I DO TAKE CARE OF MY KID AN IF YOU KNEW ME THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT!!!!!! IM A GOOD MOTHER AN YOU AN OTHER PEOPLE WOULD KNOW HOW I FEEL IF YOU OR THEM HAD KIDS WHEN YOUR A MOTHER YOU WILL DO ANYTHING TO KEEP YOUR CHILD SAFE NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKE OR HOWEVER LONG IT TAKE TO MAKE SURE YOU BABY IS ALWAYS SAFE!!!!!!! SO PEACE OUT AN HOPE YAL HAVE A GOOD FUC*KING LIFE CAUSE I KNOW I WILL!!!!!!!:)
huh

Martin, TN

#20 Jan 30, 2013
well you say this happened, 2 years ago, and the post was made.. 3 years ago.. so your kinda bringing it back up arent ya??..
Tyla

United States

#21 Feb 22, 2013
What's up Chubby girl they get stupid on here don't they I love ya holla at me on Facebook
chubby wrote:
amanda i guess u thought u were slick, well bitch guess what ur the only dumbas that would post this just cause i took ur man lmao. well i gave him back lol. all u ever do is make urself look stupid on here n everywhere else 2. bitch fuck off n get a life. u already had a taste of me, better quit runnin ur mouth or ill lay it on u good. and trust me i know n u know too that u dont want it or cant handle it. hell u know cause ur snitchin ass put me in jail, lol but u seen i got out right then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking to have some fun 31 min Jeff 16
Possible Move to Kenton (Apr '08) 11 hr just saying 6
just wondering 14 hr just saying 1
fat girl (Jun '14) 15 hr just saying 5
Newbern Mayor Race 2016 18 hr Keyboard 13
Richard "Lee"Rogers 20 hr blueford 6
Do you know Jesus? Aug 21 God bless 1

Obion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance