United States

#2 Feb 2, 2012
Call TBI on them, or call ocsd get a hold of drug task force team drop a tip, theyll get em- tell them your worried bc you live near by and the fumes are so strong it wakes you at 3am, and your safety is in jeapordy!

Henderson, TN

#3 Feb 2, 2012
I know it is awful out there and i have called cops before nothing still has not been done
pay off

Tyler, TX

#4 Feb 4, 2012
It's all a payoff, come on people!! You should realize that by now. Better call TBI or FBI..they might help you.

Henderson, TN

#5 Feb 5, 2012
canada drive worse place

Sioux City, IA

#6 Feb 5, 2012
Why bother. There is no justice in Obion co.
i know

Henderson, TN

#7 Feb 6, 2012
why wont they bust canada drive

Sioux City, IA

#8 Feb 10, 2012
It's a scheme to kill the poor white trash! Cook on street chemists! Draino and lithium for everyone!!
you would know

United States

#9 Feb 22, 2012
Hell you have done your fair share of it ALL now hadn't you. You must like it alot as many times as you got caught SO FAR and just basically got a slap on your wrist and was also being supplied with drugs from a family member that worked at the jail complex...need I mention the name??? Don't think you want me to run my mouth like you do 24/7 about facts I have heard you say personally. That's what I thought! One of these days it is gonna bite you right in the ass..It's called KARMA!

United States

#11 Apr 11, 2012
lol wrote:
if cops want to get another meth head off of the streets they need to hit the trailer at he far end of town. heard she cooks 3 or 4 times a day. i mean come past her house an windows raised an there is a fan right in front of window blowing the air out the window. dont take a rocket scientist. LMAO! men in an out of there all the time. I know b/c i WAS one of em. but i aint goin back...that is one nasty, stinking ho.i have never smelled no snatch that bad. douche that thing pieface
come on dude for real....shows how much u know she dont even live there....and u r a f**king hipocrit since u got cut off SNITCH...posting stupid shit...get a life and let her live hers

United States

#12 Apr 12, 2012
i didnt get cut off....she did. and that is why i didnt go back
high as a bats ass

Medina, TN

#13 Apr 21, 2012
yall ppl need ta grow upp and leav ppl alone
obion 731

Medina, TN

#15 Apr 21, 2012

Cedar Grove, TN

#16 Apr 25, 2012
all you dope smokers are dumb for doin it any way

Union City, TN

#17 May 17, 2012
If you call and try to leave the dopeheads that get busted can do a motion of discovery and find out who told on them so alot of people dont tell cause they dont wont their lives threaten

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Information on artist joe marshall. (Jul '13) 15 hr Interested 10
prison in tiptonville, tn Sat Jesse 2
Church Sat Church 3
wreck down from Trimble school Sat guest 1
John Long Sat guest 1
Wow!! Hi baby.... (Aug '15) Oct 21 John boy 12
Tammy Eversole has a prostitution ring Oct 21 Meat Purchaser 4

Obion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance